PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day!

Gsquared
01-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Im sore

bobcat1
01-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Stop doing that then. Besides it will make you go blind.

Cam
01-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Happy Humpers!......and I just found out today that women look their worst every Wednesday and it peaks at 3:30pm!.......This is attributed to various factors including work, late night hours on the weekends, etc......So, if your lady looks pretty good on this day, I'd say you're doin' allright cause that's as bad as it's gonna get!.......carry on men!......

Gsquared
01-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Happy Humpers!......and I just found out today that women look their worst every Wednesday and it peaks at 3:30pm!.......This is attributed to various factors including work, late night hours on the weekends, etc......So, if your lady looks pretty good on this day, I'd say you're doin' allright cause that's as bad as it's gonna get!.......carry on men!......

This is the post of the day! Thanks Cam!

greendawg84
01-23-2013, 12:03 PM

Hells bells , I must be doing alright , mine looked good when she left ....... now me on the other hand, I have cedar fever and looked like crap ...... guess it works on the male gender as well .....:wave:

Cam
01-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Hells bells , I must be doing alright , mine looked good when she left ....... now me on the other hand, I have cedar fever and looked like crap ...... guess it works on the male gender as well .....:wave:

Shoot Greendawg!...you know you're doin' allright!.....everyone knows you latched on to a beautiful "exotic" lookin' gal!......:2thumbsup.........

Ville-D
01-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Nothing wrong with having a good looking wife... Just don't ever take her to the eye Dr.