PDA

View Full Version : 25-3A Boys and Girls Basketball

Scoop27
01-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know how the 25-3A boys and girls race is going so far?
I think Royal is first in the boys and Sealy and Wharton are 2nd third?
I presume Sealy girls are in the lead?
Thanks for any help

stxtiger
01-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know how the 25-3A boys and girls race is going so far?
I think Royal is first in the boys and Sealy and Wharton are 2nd third?
I presume Sealy girls are in the lead?
Thanks for any help

Boys is Royal in first with Columbus in second and Sealy in third. The next in line are Needville, Bellville, Wharton and El Campo. I am not sure how Wharton isn't doing better. They had a really good athletic team.

Girls I believe are still a toss up. Sealy, Royal, Columbus, Bellville, and El Campo I believe are still realistically in the hunt but not to sure about that.

hookandladder
01-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Boys is Royal in first with Columbus in second and Sealy in third. The next in line are Needville, Bellville, Wharton and El Campo. I am not sure how Wharton isn't doing better. They had a really good athletic team.

Girls I believe are still a toss up. Sealy, Royal, Columbus, Bellville, and El Campo I believe are still realistically in the hunt but not to sure about that.

That is a little surprising to me that Sealy would be behind Columbus , now I have no idea about Royal.

stxtiger
01-22-2013, 10:25 AM
That is a little surprising to me that Sealy would be behind Columbus , now I have no idea about Royal.

Lost to Columbus by 6 or so points when Seals-Jones was at the Army All-American game. Coach Collier is a great coach and has those guys playing really well. Royal is a very good team with a great starting five. Nowhere near the depth they had last year and that hurts them some but still a great team. Was most impressed by their move in freshman.