PDA

View Full Version : Carthage Bull Dawgs 2013

cowboyandchrist
01-19-2013, 08:45 AM
With 11 starters back on the O side of the ball and 6 back on the D side of the ball, I believe the Dawgs have a channce to set a scoring record in the 2013 season. They will be a senior laiden team with a ton of three year starters leading the way.
East Texas will have several teams better in 2013 than they were in 2012. Sorry, but when the season ends and I have had a few weeks to think after watching all the great champs play in Dalls from the King of football (3A 1 and 2 Divisions) I can't wait for the new season. The following teams will be in the hunt again next year, Carthage, Gilmer, Kilgore, the Ville, Navasota, Argyle, and many more from across the state. Wish it started tomorrow. God Bless Everyone until then.

buckeyebob
01-20-2013, 10:43 AM
With 11 starters back on the O side of the ball and 6 back on the D side of the ball, I believe the Dawgs have a channce to set a scoring record in the 2013 season. They will be a senior laiden team with a ton of three year starters leading the way.
East Texas will have several teams better in 2013 than they were in 2012. Sorry, but when the season ends and I have had a few weeks to think after watching all the great champs play in Dalls from the King of football (3A 1 and 2 Divisions) I can't wait for the new season. The following teams will be in the hunt again next year, Carthage, Gilmer, Kilgore, the Ville, Navasota, Argyle, and many more from across the state. Wish it started tomorrow. God Bless Everyone until then.
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt003.gif

Y'all are so lucky...you won't have to see the Bux

regaleagle
01-21-2013, 05:33 AM
It will be another knock-down, drag-out season in Region 2 just to make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs again. There will be some very talented teams in this region for 2013. Gilmer and Argyle will be heavily favored to meet in the regional final again in DII. Both will be seasoned and with tons of returners. Argyle will be senior-laden with deep talent on both sides of the ball. Boyzuick will be much better this time around, and hopefully injuries to key players like Conner Wilson will not occur. Can't wait to see what Ian Sadler does his senior season. Ralston will be a junior. Look for another stingy defense to emerge.

buckeyebob
01-21-2013, 07:18 AM
I am not seeing Navasota in II this year...looks as they will be DI regardless...we will be Jr. & Soph. laden.