PDA

View Full Version : So, who's gonna be the next athlete to lie his guts out?

Cam
01-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Any guesses?

Cam
01-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Look....let's face it!...We're all a bunch of lyin' sons bitches!.....I'll bet we lie to someone on average 3 times a week!....(5 times a week for Greendawg!)........Heck, just the other day there I was braggin' to a buddy bout how my wife and I got a little tipsy and had one heck of a session in the bedroom!...even knocked the ol' weenie dog off the bed!......But, you guessed it, I was a lyin' fool.....what really happened was I had a few beers, my wife wasn't feelin' good and I wouldn't leave her alone, so she got mad and ran me off to the spare bedroom, where I proceeded to show that beige body pillow one heck of a good time!......I felt so guilty the next mornin'.......:smoker:

Crap!....quick admins....delete this post!......I don't know how!.....:doh:

MJMbrahmas10
01-18-2013, 05:22 PM
Peyton manning had to have taken performance enhancers to bounce back so quick .....

Jk

defense51
01-18-2013, 05:52 PM
I think maybe a WWE wrestler admits he saw another wrestler using steroids. :dispntd:

Looking4number8
01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Look....let's face it!...We're all a bunch of lyin' sons bitches!.....I'll bet we lie to someone on average 3 times a week!....(5 times a week for Greendawg!)........Heck, just the other day there I was braggin' to a buddy bout how my wife and I got a little tipsy and had one heck of a session in the bedroom!...even knocked the ol' weenie dog off the bed!......But, you guessed it, I was a lyin' fool.....what really happened was I had a few beers, my wife wasn't feelin' good and I wouldn't leave her alone, so she got mad and ran me off to the spare bedroom, where I proceeded to show that beige body pillow one heck of a good time!......I felt so guilty the next mornin'.......:smoker:

Crap!....quick admins....delete this post!......I don't know how!.....:doh:

Your are a sick bas%&#ed, hollar at me when you pass thru BWD, we need to have a beer

Cam
01-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Your are a sick bas%&#ed, hollar at me when you pass thru BWD, we need to have a beer

Sick?...No way dude!...Well, maybe just a tad sick..that cedar stuff has a hold of me right now....But really, I ain't sick, just never grew up I guess........OK, next time the Dawgs come to town to put a whoopin' on them Lions(we owe ya'll several!) we'll have a beer but only if I can bring Greendawg......that boy is a drinkin' fool!.....and that's a good thing cause after a few he don't care bout nothin' and will take care of the tab for us!.....

greendawg84
01-21-2013, 12:03 PM
Sick?...No way dude!...Well, maybe just a tad sick..that cedar stuff has a hold of me right now....But really, I ain't sick, just never grew up I guess........OK, next time the Dawgs come to town to put a whoopin' on them Lions(we owe ya'll several!) we'll have a beer but only if I can bring Greendawg......that boy is a drinkin' fool!.....and that's a good thing cause after a few he don't care bout nothin' and will take care of the tab for us!.....

Road trip , count me in .... but Cam has to pick up the bill since he is about to skip town to the Great White North ....

GrTigers6
01-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Your are a sick bas%&#ed, hollar at me when you pass thru BWD, we need to have a beer Says one sick bas%&#ed to another sick bas%&#ed. :D:taunt:

Cam
01-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Well, since someone brought up the subject of pillows....oh wait, that was me......anyhow, most of my stories are inspired by true events....which brings me to the very true story I like to title, "Pillow Talk"........(swear to God this happened)

During a school field trip to NASA, we were put up in a hotel where 3 students to a room would be required. So, David, Juan, and myself had to flip a coin to see which two would get their own twin bed and who would be the unlucky one to sleep on the floor. David and I won. Poor Juan got stuck on the floor. And that's where it all began! Around 2 in the morning I was awakened by David. All I remember him sayin' was, "Check it out, check it out!".....I sat up and looked towards Juan...Yep! There he was in some serious love affair with the hotel pillows!....He was moanin' & groanin and nothin' was gonna stop him!......David and I didn't know what to do! We asked ourselves: "Should we wake him?", "Should we leave the room?", "Should we join him?", or "should we just go back to sleep?".......It was over before we took any action...I seriously doubt the pillows got any satisfaction out of it......anyway, we just went back to sleep. From there on out we called Juan "The Pillow Humper". Course, he denied it ever happened. Must have been one heck of a dream for sure........and that's all I gotta say about that........:ack!:

defense51
01-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Cam, I know a psychiatrist at the VA who would love to meet you. :1popcorn:

Cam
01-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Cam, I know a psychiatrist at the VA who would love to meet you. :1popcorn:

.....he likes pillows too?.......Might be better off meetin' Juan...the true culprit!.....