That's just plain rude!!! :flaming:

bastar ds!

44INAROW
01-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Hiney or Arm?
:)

Ernest T Bass
01-14-2013, 03:33 PM
It wasn't a flu shot either. That goes IN one of the cheeks. Not between them.

Cam
01-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Dang!....did the boo boo hurt?.....I hate needles! Used to give myself a shot everyday. I never could get myself to jam that needle in quick.....instead, I'd work it in real slow...like torturing myself......did it for a whole year.....it was some sort of experimental penile enlargement therapy.....didn't work!....all it did was make my ears bigger!!!.......:foul:

.....actually, they were just allergy shots!.....:taunt:

Cam
01-14-2013, 03:42 PM
It wasn't a flu shot either. That goes IN one of the cheeks. Not between them.

Holy crap Ernest!.....I've never heard of a shot that goes into the rectilius!.....dude, what kind of doctor do you go to?.....

....which reminds me of an old old joke:

This dude is getting his prostrate checked. Doc sticks one finger in, takes it out, and proceeds to stick a different finger in.....Patient couldn't help but to ask, "Doc, is that really necessary?"....Doc replied, "Well son, just playin' it safe and gettin' a second opinion!"........hehehehe......

and then there was this Jew, Mexican, German (who claimed to be 1/64 Apache), and.....and...and.....ah hell....nevermind.......

Gsquared
01-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Hiney or Arm?
:)

Eyeball. Im tuff

Scoop27
01-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Got mine in October and sure glad I did
Never can tell and I feel protected
And I had a good looking nurse that gave it to me-LOL

Cam
01-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Well G2....I hate to say, but I followed your lead and took the flu shot yesterday....and, I GOT A SUCKER!.....hehehe.......

regaleagle
01-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Well, I didn't get a flu shot.....and got that flu, dad gum it! I had it for about a week, had to go to the hospital, and was given some steroid injections, inhaled medicine thru a plastic peace pipe gizmo, oxygen tube, lots of blood-taking(4 times), and an overnite stay. I was a mess. Before I left, they gave me a flu shot and pnumoniccal(or however you spell it) for pnumonia that you need once before age 65, unless you are at risk??? Anyways, they fixed me up and I feel like a real person again. Don't take this particular strain of flu lightly, it'll get you. I heard Troy Aikman had it, too. It's a bear. I'm sending my 24 y.o. son down today to get his shot. They say it'll be around thru March. They've had lots of action on this one....and people dying.

Gsquared
01-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Well G2....I hate to say, but I followed your lead and took the flu shot yesterday....and, I GOT A SUCKER!.....hehehe.......

Dang it!!!