PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day

Gsquared
01-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Gonna have a party and deep fry a turduken. A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey. Two vegetarians will be there so I am going to put some black eyed peas inside some greenbeans and greenbeans inside some asparagus. Just have to spilt the vegetables and beans down the middle correctly to get them to fit.

defense51
01-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Sounds like the turkey is being severely violated! Is that legal? Watch out for PETA, or whatever that guy's name is that gets so angry when animals are abused.

Gsquared
01-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Sounds like the turkey is being severely violated! Is that legal? Watch out for PETA, or whatever that guy's name is that gets so angry when animals are abused.

Yea, maybe ill just make it a complete vegetarian party. Do they eat butter?

defense51
01-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Yea, maybe ill just make it a complete vegetarian party. Do they eat butter?
They do if you shape it like an ear of corn.

Gsquared
01-09-2013, 08:57 AM
They do if you shape it like an ear of corn.

You sure do know alot about vegetarians

OLE'BULL
01-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Gonna have a party and deep fry a turduken. A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey. Two vegetarians will be there so I am going to put some black eyed peas inside some greenbeans and greenbeans inside some asparagus. Just have to spilt the vegetables and beans down the middle correctly to get them to fit.

I always thought it was a duck inside a chicken, inside a turkey?!?! I dont see a whole chicken fitting inside a duck G2!

Gsquared
01-09-2013, 09:04 AM
I always thought it was a duck inside a chicken, inside a turkey?!?! I dont see a whole chicken fitting inside a duck G2!

OLE'BULL, a free range chicken, should be smaller since he gets to roam the range and get all that exercise.

Cam
01-09-2013, 10:43 AM

......:thinking:....."a chicken iinside a duck inside a turkey"........sounds like some sort of threesome!.....I'd bet the chicken gets the worst of it!.......:crazy1: