PDA

View Full Version : Crashin' into donut shops in Burnet!....

Cam
01-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Dangit Greendawg! Please don't tell me it was you who just crashed your vehicle into Burnet's one and only donut shop!.....What is it that "drives" people to run into stationary objects? ......I ain't never done that!....Well, actually, when I was 16 I did ruin my motorcycle by hitting a big-ass palm tree!.....But that was different!....Like I swore to my dad over and over....."Dad, that palm tree used to be about 4 feet that a way!...I swear it jumped out in front of me on purpose!"........
Thanks to you Greendawg I didn't get my kolache last Saturday!.....:mad:

1st and goal
01-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Just think how mad the cops are. They are probably giving the culprit a Rodney King beat down.

bobcat1
01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Just think how mad the cops are. They are probably giving the culprit a Rodney King beat down.

:spitlol:

Diocletian
01-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Since when does Burnet have a Donut shop?.... gah, I've been away from Home for far too long.

Time for a vacation to Inks Lake ! (Hopefully that Donut shop gets repaired by then :)

greendawg84
01-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Dude , were not me :weeping: , I love that place to much to try and shut it down. Might be the same ole lady that ran into the new post office in Bertram ????

Diocletian , you have been gone quite a while , that place has been there for about 8 years ! Damn good Donuts !

Cam
01-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Yea...damn good indeed....what is it about Asian-Americans and donut shops that makes their product better than anything we fools can muster up?......:doh:

Greendawg, what's goin' on in Burnet lately? I'm hearin' all sorts of rumors.....damn, I hate all this small town chatter!......PM me...I know you know!....

bwdlionfan
01-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Dangit Greendawg! Please don't tell me it was you who just crashed your vehicle into Burnet's one and only donut shop!.....What is it that "drives" people to run into stationary objects? ......I ain't never done that!....Well, actually, when I was 16 I did ruin my motorcycle by hitting a big-ass palm tree!.....But that was different!....Like I swore to my dad over and over....."Dad, that palm tree used to be about 4 feet that a way!...I swear it jumped out in front of me on purpose!"........

Someone ran in to Underwoods in Brownwood last night too!

Tejastrue
01-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Yea...damn good indeed....what is it about Asian-Americans and donut shops that makes their product better than anything we fools can muster up?......:doh:

Greendawg, what's goin' on in Burnet lately? I'm hearin' all sorts of rumors.....damn, I hate all this small town chatter!......PM me...I know you know!....

Lard!!

Cam
01-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Someone ran in to Underwoods in Brownwood last night too!

That's funny.....I hear Greendawg was up in your neck of the woods workin' the last few days.....hmmm......:thinking:

Cam
01-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Lard!!

Well that explains it then.....lard is the culprit...for me anyways....if I eat more than two glazed donuts from that joint I'll be sittin' on the crapper with some serious issues!.....Guess I better stop using too much lard when I make sopapillas too!......

greendawg84
01-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Well that explains it then.....lard is the culprit...for me anyways....if I eat more than two glazed donuts from that joint I'll be sittin' on the crapper with some serious issues!.....Guess I better stop using too much lard when I make sopapillas too!......

See I get blamed for everything round here.....:rolleyes:

Cam
01-09-2013, 11:58 AM
See I get blamed for everything round here.....:rolleyes:

Greendawg....sometimes you confuse the hell outta me!......you're still being blamed for the crashin' into things part......

panfan
01-09-2013, 01:13 PM

Cam,
You and G-dawg can always stop at the Donut Palace on your way through LH for your precious kolache. We won't hold it against you, nor will our asian american, panther supporting donut makers!
signed
Panfan

Cam
01-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Cam,
You and G-dawg can always stop at the Donut Palace on your way through LH for your precious kolache. We won't hold it against you, nor will our asian american, panther supporting donut makers!
signed
Panfan

Panfan! my buddy...you're still hangin' around....that makes me happy!.......Wait a minute...are you telling me the Asian American folks at our donut shop are panthers supporters?.....why the nerve of those people!...I may have to go crash into that place again!.....No offence, but I haven't been to the Donut Palace at the Hill in over 2 years cause the last time I was there them chocalate iced donuts were terrrible!...I think they use plain ol' HEB bought chocolate cake icing straight from the can.....now don't get me wrong, that icing is good.....ON A CAKE!.....:doh:......what the hell's wrong with you Hill people?.....:foul:

by the way.....here's the first jab of the new year: "The Hill is goin' down again this year!".......hehehehe......

greendawg84
01-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Cam,
signed
Panfan

No way dude , that place has all those calendars in there with LH Panthers all over them . I might get stabbed in that joint !

Besides that I have to travel ALL the way through town to get there from my office. Traffic when school is in is terrible. :kiss:

panfan
01-09-2013, 04:46 PM
: "The Hill is goin' down again this year!".......hehehehe......

Not hardly! The dismal end to our season is seared into the coaches and player's memory. Weight room is crankin', got a bunch of sophs coming up who are quite large for next year, just needed a bit of bakin' time on JV to round them out. Plus, ya'll are coming to our NEW house.

far as the chocolate donuts, I got some bad ones once there too! I think they spilled the garlic in the icing. LOL.