PDA

View Full Version : national championship rumor

NastySlot
01-07-2013, 03:35 PM
anyone else heard this? 2015 National Championship to be hosted by Cotton Bowl.

gatordaze
01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Read the same on the Rivals Main Board

Roughneck93
01-07-2013, 05:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/college-football/story/_/id/8821288/att-cotton-bowl-favored-host-first-playoff-title-game-sources-said

1st and goal
01-07-2013, 05:28 PM
I always thought Jerry's world could be the top venue. Centrally located and DFW/Love field to get in and out for fans.

Plus, it's best to be in a covered stadium to take the weather out of the picture.

movethechain
01-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I always thought Jerry's world could be the top venue. Centrally located and DFW/Love field to get in and out for fans.

Plus, it's best to be in a covered stadium to take the weather out of the picture.

Except when there is an ice storm and sheets of ice sliding off the roof onto people trying to get into the stadium ... remember the Super Bowl that Jerry hosted? Folks had serious trouble flying in to the event because of the weather. Covered stadium sounds great, but mother nature has other tricks to show us.

Emerson1
01-07-2013, 07:53 PM
Except when there is an ice storm and sheets of ice sliding off the roof onto people trying to get into the stadium ... remember the Super Bowl that Jerry hosted? Folks had serious trouble flying in to the event because of the weather. Covered stadium sounds great, but mother nature has other tricks to show us.

There could also be an earthquake at the Rosebowl or a tropical storm at the Orange Bowl.

I think the Fiesta bowl is the only place really where a natural disaster will affect a football game.

NastySlot
01-07-2013, 08:00 PM
There could also be an earthquake at the Rosebowl or a tropical storm at the Orange Bowl.

I think the Fiesta bowl is the only place really where a natural disaster will affect a football game.

Don t forget Dallas could be hit with an Ice storm and I know it's along shot but ice could accumulate on the roof of the stadium and fall.....i know sounds crazy.

I agree about Fiesta bowl

Lion70
01-08-2013, 05:09 AM
Texas A&M will win the National Championship next year Jan 12,2015 @ the Cotton Bowl!!!! Book it just saying........

Old Tiger
01-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Texas A&M will win the National Championship next year Jan 12,2015 @ the Cotton Bowl!!!! Book it just saying........

That is 2 years from now.

IMO Jerryworld is the 2nd worst place to watch a football game at only behind the Alamo Dome.