A&M and the SEC just wanted to say hi!

:wave:

Hope to hear from you two soon :hand::spitlol:

That's gotta sting just a little!

Lion70
01-05-2013, 07:53 AM
:spitlol:

That's gotta sting just a little!

I bet they are butthrt or too full from crow to get on line.

Saggy Aggie
01-06-2013, 02:43 PM
ttt...

waterboy
01-07-2013, 09:57 AM
It does look like the SEC toughened the Aggies up a bit. I think they would've rolled to the Big 12 championship this year, AND would be playing the MNC game this year had they stayed in the Big 12.

lostaussie
01-07-2013, 10:02 AM
It does look like the SEC toughened the Aggies up a bit. I think they would've rolled to the Big 12 championship this year, AND would be playing the MNC game this year had they stayed in the Big 12.MNC ?? Monday Night Championship:D

Phil C
01-07-2013, 10:05 AM
What can I say? 27 to 25 :)

msu97
01-07-2013, 10:18 AM
what... the Aggies beat OU... the SEC is still overrated as a conference...

how do you Aggies like Florida stating that Bridgewater was the best qb they have seen all season... at he picked them apart...

the part that you all miss is what I have stated before and I will state again... The SEC is an overrated conference... it is no different than the big 12 and Pac 12... I told several people that ATM would win 9 games this year, Alabama was my only miss... and I knew Manziel would be good, did not think he would be this good, but nobody did... NOBODY...
Saban is the best coach in the country... take away Alabama and how good is the SEC?
the Aggies were an average team in the Big 12 and they just about dominate the SEC... Oregon and Stanford would dominate the SEC... Texas would have went 9-3 with Aggies schedule... Aggies would have been at least 11-1 with Texas schedule this year... still not sure if Aggies would have beaten K State...

Saggy Aggie
01-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Hahaha clueless.

KSU beat a&m? Lmao

Stanford dominate the SEC? Please. What part of their season or the PAC 12's bowl games impressed you?

And of course Florida would say that, they played JF in his first game as a starter and he only mildly went off on them. A&m would beat Florida by 40 if they played again now. That's how improved he is along with the rest of the team.

Big 12 sucks. The 4th place team SEC team just destroyed the big 12 co champion... The same team that smoked Texas.

Oh yeah, and KSU, the other co champion didn't do too hot either ...

NastySlot
01-07-2013, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=msu97;1733997]

how do you Aggies like Florida stating that Bridgewater was the best qb they have seen all season... at he picked them apart...
QUOTE]

didn't bother me...they saw it coming (the beat down) Florida was overrated .

the comments came from a bunch of Florida kids bragging about another kid from Florida...you see outside of Texas most people tend brag about folks from their state or area.....most people from Texas remind me of the story of the crabs in a hole...as one gets closer to the top and getting out the others grab him and bring him back down.

Txbroadcaster
01-07-2013, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=msu97;1733997]

QUOTE]

didn't bother me...they saw it coming (the beat down) Florida was overrated .

the comments came from a bunch of Florida kids bragging about another kid from Florida...you see outside of Texas most people tend brag about folks from their state or area.....most people from Texas remind me of the story of the crabs in a hole...as one gets closer to the top and getting out the others grab him and bring him back down.

To be honest..I like it that way when it comes to conference foes...I have never understood the SEC SEC SEC mind set of living off of what other teams do just because they are in your conference

Now in saying that...I dont understand the Ut/A&M fan base that cant at least support both schools being good since they do not play in the same conference..and that cuts both ways

lostaussie
01-07-2013, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=NastySlot;1734021]

Now in saying that...I dont understand the Ut/A&M fan base that cant at least support both schools being good since they do not play in the same conference..and that cuts both ways^^^^^ What he said:thumbsup: never happen though

msu97
01-07-2013, 01:58 PM
yeah, that tough SEC, LSU lost to who?
Stanford plays what you would call SEC football, so they would beat plenty of teams...
Georgia struggled with Nebraska, a team that gave up 70 to Wisconsin...
Miss State lost to Northwestern, Florida, yeah, now you say that they are overrated... yeah that SEC is sooo dominant...
my problem is not with ATM, it is with their new found tshirt fans, and with the overrated SEC... take Saban away and that is one pitiful conference, like every other conference...
parody has been a good thing to college football...
I mean, I know the Ags won their national title by beating Oklahoma, (great game plan Stoops) playing in that all important Cotton Bowl...

why don't you listen to Herbstriet some more... biggest SEC sympathizer their is...
have to admit though, I do like Pollack and Palmer, even though he is Canadian...

msu97
01-07-2013, 02:13 PM
also, was gone for trips to the New Orleans Bowl, that was awesome... Independence Bowl, meh... Alamo Bowl, will do this one again... Fiesta Bowl, This is one awesome place... and then the Cotton... it was a great break for me... awesome seeing former students play

Rabid Cougar
01-07-2013, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=NastySlot;1734021]

I dont understand the Ut/A&M fan base that cant at least support both schools being good since they do not play in the same conference..and that cuts both ways

Because you don't understand what a true rivalry is. I wouldn't support tu if you paid me to... Gig'em :thumbsup:

NastySlot
01-07-2013, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=Txbroadcaster;1734025]

Because you don't understand what a true rivalry is. I wouldn't support tu if you paid me to... Gig'em :thumbsup:

why does my user name keep showing up with these quotes

Rabid Cougar
01-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Don't know. Wierd.