PDA

View Full Version : Blue Bell Ice Cream Expands

Scoop27
01-04-2013, 03:26 PM
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Blue-Bell-nearly-doubling-size-of-little-4167594.php

defense51
01-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Best ice cream ever!!!

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2013, 11:27 AM
I remember when you couldn't buy it in the Coastal Bend....had to drive all the way to Ganado to get Blue Bell.

44INAROW
01-10-2013, 11:46 AM
I remember when you couldn't buy it in the Coastal Bend....had to drive all the way to Ganado to get Blue Bell.

Chad called me a while back - Publix Foods (east coast version of HEB) started carrying Blue Bell where he lives in Florida.. it's only $7.50 a half gallon lol........ it's in the 'gourmet items' section.............

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Chad called me a while back - Publix Foods (east coast version of HEB) started carrying Blue Bell where he lives in Florida.. it's only $7.50 a half gallon lol........ it's in the 'gourmet items' section.............

crazy....I remember going into a Publix while in Ft Myers FL...everything was expensive AND those old, retiree's acted liked they owned the damn isles....rude, rude people... I have noticed the same thing while in the Rockport HEB. If there were such a thing, I would be a victim of shopping cart rage...lol.