PDA

View Full Version : Sinton's Amber Tracey passes away at 21 :(

Phil C
01-03-2013, 06:08 PM
I just now found out about it. She was on our Lady Pirates' Track team and in her senior year she led the Mile Relay team to the State Championship. Prayers requested for the family and friends. We lost her much too soon. :(

SHSBulldog00
01-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Praying for Amber's family and friends.

bobcat1
01-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Prayers said and condolences to her family and friends. Far too young to be gone.

SintonFan
01-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Prayers for her, her family and friends.

95mustang
01-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Prayers for her, her family, and the Sinton community.

bigwood33
01-03-2013, 10:05 PM
That is terrible...prayers to family, friends, and community from NCT.

FmrPirate14
01-03-2013, 11:07 PM
The day after she passed a bunch of friends were calling me and texting me about it, sad she was very sweet and a fun person to be around. My Senior year we used to love cheering for her and the other girls in the Mile Relay.

Bull Butter
01-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Very sad. Way, way too soon to be gone. Was it an accident? Illness? RIP Amber :(

Phil C
01-04-2013, 11:49 AM
I also found out that on the same day Allison Emily "Allie" Criddle passed away at 18. She graduated from Ingleside High School in 2012. There she played volleyball and ran track. Recently she was ranked in the top three models by Corpus Christi Modeling.

Please add prayers for Allie's family and friends as well as the Ingleside community.

I don't know the circumstances of the deaths of these two outstanding young ladies but I will post if I find out more information that I know is reliable. But you know as much as I do now. But for right now prayers and thoughts are in order. We lost them much too soon. :(

pirate4state
01-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Was very sad to hear about Amber's death. She had an amazing leg at regionals to advance the team to state. She will be missed by many. Prayers to her family & friends.

Prayers also for Allie.

MUSTANG69
01-04-2013, 12:39 PM
I also found out that on the same day Allison Emily "Allie" Criddle passed away at 18. She graduated from Ingleside High School in 2012. There she played volleyball and ran track. Recently she was ranked in the top three models by Corpus Christi Modeling.

Please add prayers for Allie's family and friends as well as the Ingleside community.

I don't know the circumstances of the deaths of these two outstanding young ladies but I will post if I find out more information that I know is reliable. But you know as much as I do now. But for right now prayers and thoughts are in order. We lost them much too soon. :(

Prayers for both families.

It is my understanding that the Criddle girl died of alcohol poisoning.

SHSBulldog00
01-04-2013, 01:22 PM
I feel so bad for these families and communities.

They have each lost two young women from both Sinton and Ingleside in the last few month's. They have suffered enough loss

Praying for things to change and improve for all.

MustangFootball
01-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Prayers for both families and communities tough losses...both girls will be missed very sad.

SintonFan
01-04-2013, 09:11 PM

More prayers sent. :(

zebrablue2
01-05-2013, 12:13 AM
For both families, prayers said and sent!!!

defense51
01-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Prayers for the family and community