PDA

View Full Version : Updated towns and State Champions

I was wondering when the mods planned on updating this? I asked the question back months ago when we first went 3A and was told it would be done. I know you guys hate it we dropped but its real not a bad dream.

bobcat1
12-30-2012, 08:55 AM
I was wondering when the mods planned on updating this? I asked the question back months ago when we first went 3A and was told it would be done. I know you guys hate it we dropped but its real not a bad dream. Gosh, what a classy way to ask. :rolleyes:

Here we go again mr. serious.
Ok is this better can you please update the site? Lighten up guy it's only been all year long.

Emerson1
12-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Find a picture, type it up and send it to someone if you want it that bad. Then they can just copy and paste it onto the site.

I was just asking more about the towns. Everyone knows who won and im sure they will get to it when they have time for the State champion stuff.

Rabid Cougar
12-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Just add another star to the "S". I guess it is no fun when you are considered a foregone conclusion.

bobcat1
12-30-2012, 10:44 AM
it's only been all year long. Has it really ONLY been a year?

Sweetwater Red
12-30-2012, 11:33 AM
I was just asking more about the towns.

A handful of those towns on the list haven't been in 3A for atleast the last two re-alignments (4 years). So, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting to
see it updated anytime soon.

Old LB
12-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Has it really ONLY been a year?

Busy little bees aren't they?

RattlerNation60
12-30-2012, 01:22 PM
It's a small sight run by a few moderators who do this on their free time. I'm sure it's a #1 priority behind... You know... Their lives.

44INAROW
12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
I was wondering when the mods planned on updating this? I asked the question back months ago when we first went 3A and was told it would be done. I know you guys hate it we dropped but its real not a bad dream.

1st off, I have no idea how to add it since I am on iPad not my desktop anymore. Sorry bout that. I need to figure it out sooner than later...

I for one am sick and tired of the "everyone hates we dropped down" crap. Give it a rest for heaven's sake!
Tony aka Sinton66 used to do that stuff and he sadly passed away. LHPM knows how to do it but she has been dealing with the death of her father a couple weeks ago. Rangermom is now raising her granddaughter and that in itself is a fulltime job, plus working. Sorry that real life has inconvenienced you. It is not against anyone just folks have other things going on.

A more realistic way to approach the situation would be to find a team picture you'd like added and post it and ask it to be placed as the 2012 3A Div 1 Champion picture... Hopefully when things get back to normal in a few days, the updates will be done for both teams... As it is quite an accomplishment and should be recognized

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bobcat1
12-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Now that's a http://imageshack.us/a/img178/6646/paddle.gif

Old Green
12-30-2012, 05:37 PM
1st off, I have no idea how to add it since I am on iPad not my desktop anymore. Sorry bout that. I need to figure it out sooner than later...

I for one am sick and tired of the "everyone hates we dropped down" crap. Give it a rest for heaven's sake!
Tony aka Sinton66used to to that stuff and he sadly passed away. LHPM knows how to do it but she has been dealing with the death of her father a couple weeks ago. Rangermom is now raising her granddaughter and that in itself is a fulltime job, plus working. Sorry that real life has inconvenienced you. It is not against anyone just folks have other things going on.

A more realistic way to approach the situation would be to find a team picture you'd like added and post it and ask it to be placed as the 2012 3A Div 1 Champion picture... Hopefully when things get back to normal in a few days, the updates will be done for both teams... As it is quite an accomplishment and should be recognized

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDAs she said.
We need someone to send us team pictures so we can updated it.

defense51
12-30-2012, 06:03 PM
Now that's a http://imageshack.us/a/img178/6646/paddle.gif

Now that's FUNNY!!!