PDA

View Full Version : hey Stephenville and Navasota

toddg
12-25-2012, 01:04 PM
saw on another site that John Curtis is looking for an OOS team to play next year..read that they have an arse-kicking wish and have called Katy....im sure they would listen if ya'll called

Hendo
12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
OOS team?? What is that? Educate me.

BEAST
12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
OOS team?? What is that? Educate me.

Out Of State

BEAST

Matthew328
12-26-2012, 11:18 AM
John Curtis would be a lot for most 5A teams in Texas to take on

toddg
12-26-2012, 11:33 AM
John Curtis would be a lot for most 5A teams in Texas to take on

TOP 5As in Texas like Katy, Allen etc would drill em'

Matthew328
12-26-2012, 11:45 AM
I dont think so...John Curtis played Trinity tough a couple of years ago and they weren't near as good then as they are now..John Curtis is LOADED

toddg
12-26-2012, 12:07 PM
I dont think so...John Curtis played Trinity tough a couple of years ago and they weren't near as good then as they are now..John Curtis is LOADED

i noticed they passed the ball 4 times in the 2A championship this year, the Katy defense kills run oriented teams..Katy will be as good or better next year..defensively for sure...i think they would give teams like Desoto and SC all they wanted possibly beat them..but teams like Katy, and even ET some years..where you need depth, are teams they should avoid....but, they need to play teams like that i guess to justify Rivals high opinion of them.

Matthew328
12-26-2012, 12:16 PM
JC's talent allows them to do basically what they want when they want, they've got at least 15 Division I kids.....not saying they'd beat Katy but it'd be a heck of a game..I do think John Curtis would blow any 3A team in the state away...

I dont know if they should be national champs or not...but I do know they are as talented as anyone in the country

I'm not so sure Katy will be as strong on D..they lose their top playmakers Dimon, Brown, Atwood and Fulks

Saggy Aggie
12-27-2012, 05:59 AM
they've got at least 15 Division I kids

Matthew328
12-27-2012, 10:04 AM
Here's the prospect list

John Curtis Class of 2013

LB Duke Riley Uncommitted Offers: Arizona, Ole Miss, TCU, Colorado, Miss St, Tulane, Houston (multiple others)
RB Brandon Porter committed to San Diego St
LB Eric Thomas committed to Tulane
DB Richard Allen committed to Tulane
RB Sherman Badie committed to Tulane
OL Brandon Godfrey committed to Tulane
RB Tevin Horton committed to UL-Monroe
OL Anthony Taylor uncommitted offers from Indiana, Kentucky, Purdue

Class of 2014
WR Malachi Dupre offers LSU, Tulane, Vandy, Colorado, Florida St, Ole Miss, UCLA
LB Kenny Young offer Ole Miss
DB Terence Alexander Offers Kansas St, Cincinatti, Ole Miss, Stanford, Tennessee
DB Mattreell McGraw no offers
RB George Moreira no offers
DB Prine Lewis no offers
RB Raekwon James no offers

toddg
12-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Here's the prospect list

John Curtis Class of 2013

LB Duke Riley Uncommitted Offers: Arizona, Ole Miss, TCU, Colorado, Miss St, Tulane, Houston (multiple others)
RB Brandon Porter committed to San Diego St
LB Eric Thomas committed to Tulane
DB Richard Allen committed to Tulane
RB Sherman Badie committed to Tulane
OL Brandon Godfrey committed to Tulane
RB Tevin Horton committed to UL-Monroe
OL Anthony Taylor uncommitted offers from Indiana, Kentucky, Purdue

Class of 2014
WR Malachi Dupre offers LSU, Tulane, Vandy, Colorado, Florida St, Ole Miss, UCLA
LB Kenny Young offer Ole Miss
DB Terence Alexander Offers Kansas St, Cincinatti, Ole Miss, Stanford, Tennessee
DB Mattreell McGraw no offers
RB George Moreira no offers
DB Prine Lewis no offers
RB Raekwon James no offers

Badie is a bad arse rb....like De La Salle, running the veer will get your rbs and lineman noticed fer sure!