PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS: 2012 Football Gift

YTBulldogs
12-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Like to thank the 2012 Yoakum Bulldogs for giving us a playoff game. Picked last in district in some polls, was a pleasure watching my senior son and his mates give us a playoff gift. That's all I wanted, was for him to experience a playoff game once, and it came to be.

He too can remember his HS career as being one of very few Yoakum senior classes who had beat Cuero twice in a row. I will miss watching him play, and I would never have traded the past 2 years for anything. Next season, I don the stripes and return to my TASO crew. But, this has been the best year ever. Thank you Yoakum Bulldogs and my son, Jake.

Some of you have received that ultimate state championship gift recently. Curious, what was some of you others prized gift's this past season?

In closing, thanks to my 3ADL Family, for letting partake with you on this board the past 2 years. Some awesome people I have met over this time and I wish all a Merry Christmas, and the Happiest of New Years and wish your teams, the best of luck in 2013. Stay safe!!!

YTBulldogs
12-24-2012, 06:31 PM
Most importantly, his best gift was being named Texas HS 2013 Academic Football Team.

cougartino
12-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Merry Christmas 3A folks!

SintonFan
12-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Most importantly, his best gift was being named Texas HS 2013 Academic Football Team.

I like that one even better. :)
Merry Christmas!

Also that fact that Sinton made it past the first round in a while was a nice present.

lostaussie
12-24-2012, 09:30 PM
:clap::clap::clap: