not wealthy but well off

Emerson1
12-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Does he come from a wealthy family?

Hei$man?

coachc45
12-22-2012, 10:02 AM

I know his grandparents own a restaurant and several other businesses in Tyler. They ain't hurting for money, that's for sure!!!!

navscanmaster
12-22-2012, 10:34 AM
Here we go.....:doh:

bwdlionfan
12-22-2012, 12:38 PM

He had some high dollar seats at the Mavs game the other night... they showed him on TV sitting courtside.... wonder if Mark Cuban invited him down....

navscanmaster
12-22-2012, 03:50 PM
He had some high dollar seats at the Mavs game the other night... they showed him on TV sitting courtside.... wonder if Mark Cuban invited him down....

Possible. Cuban's wife is an Aggie, but he has never given to the school. I don't think you could call him a booster. Like some said, his family is well off, and he has a buddy from either Kerrville or Tyler, I am not sure which one, that is even better off that he supposedly has been making some trips with. Regardless, A&M 's compliance dept has kept tabs on it all and everything is legit so far. I doubt Sumlin or compliance will let their Heisman winner cross that line.

gameface
12-23-2012, 09:23 AM
JF comes from a golfing family as he mentioned on Leno. I've heard that he's a scratch golfer-excellent skill to have as golf and throwing a football certain controlled distances with added pressure, wind, etc. variables have to be considered to yield quality outcome. It's nice to know his family has provided him the opportunities to develop his athletic capacities. He's just a natural hill country boy from Texas! JF just getting started-look out Stoops!

Pick6
12-23-2012, 10:10 AM
not wealthy but well off

His family is much closer to wealthy than well off. Building and selling multi million dollar homes in kerrville helps.

Manso/V8
12-24-2012, 12:47 PM
His family is much closer to wealthy than well off. Building and selling multi million dollar homes in kerrville helps.

Sounds like he comes from a family that works hard and smart.
That is how most people achieve success.

JF didn't achieve what he has achieved because it was handed to him.

Matthew Stafford comes from a pretty comfortable background, and I will always remember him going back in the game to finish a drive while in great pain from an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.

Buff42
12-24-2012, 08:03 PM
What the EFF is the point of this question/thread?

Lion70
12-25-2012, 05:38 AM
What the EFF is the point of this question/thread?

possible troll well some jealously and buthurt as well.

Old Tiger
12-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Or the fact that in less than a week span he was siting in some very expensive seats for games including suite at Cowboys Stadium and court side at a Rockets and Mavericks game. So of course the question of his family wealth will come up because there could be the chance of extra benefits given to him. But Navs said the compliance office at A&M is doing what they have to so I guess everything is kosher.

Phil C
12-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Or the fact that in less than a week span he was siting in some very expensive seats for games including suite at Cowboys Stadium and court side at a Rockets and Mavericks game. So of course the question of his family wealth will come up because there could be the chance of extra benefits given to him. But Navs said the compliance office at A&M is doing what they have to so I guess everything is kosher.

Still these things have to be checked out to be sure everything is kosher. Can you imagine if it had been VY after the 2005 Rose Bowl?