PDA

View Full Version : The worst part about the Mayan calander / end of the world (Stephenville related)

Looking4number8
12-20-2012, 01:05 PM
The worst part about the world coming to an end tomorrow is Crickteville will be forever State Champions.... uggg, talk about living in Hell, I hope these is not a chat room in the after life, those boys will be living off this season for the eternity! :):):)

By the way, congrats yellow jackets

vtskneb
12-20-2012, 01:07 PM
The worst part about the world coming to an end tomorrow is Crickteville will be forever State Champions.... uggg, talk about living in Hell, I hope these is not a chat room in the after life, those boys will be living off this season for the eternity! :):):)

:devil:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-20-2012, 07:45 PM
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/c2/1024/latest.jpg

Ville-D
07-19-2013, 02:57 PM

Has anybody heard from L4N8 lately? Hows he doing?

BwdLion73
07-19-2013, 03:40 PM
I have not heard from him since the Brownwood Lion web site became a feel good facebook debockle.

Looking4number8
07-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Has anybody heard from L4N8 lately? Hows he doing?

I'm still around, I really dont visit the site as much as I used to but thanks for asking about me. If you are talking about the colon cancer I had in 2012... well it's all gone. It was a major surgery but I was very lucky. Mine was caught early thanks to a colonostopy. I did not have to have any chemo or anything. I still do checkups (I have one Wednesday) but I am 100% back to normal. No meds, no thearpy, no cancer, no nothing!! Crap, my kids dont even let me use it for symapthy any more!

If your werent talking about that.... oooops!