PDA

View Full Version : Suite at Cowboys Stadium

Farmersfan
12-20-2012, 09:17 AM
I buddy of mine called me last night and wanted to know if I was interested in a suite at the stadium for the high school playoffs. At first I was excited about the opportunity and then the FACTS started coming out. The suite is for 24 people @ 80.00 a person. Ok, not too bad yet. (well maybe a bit ridiculous). The suite offers food and drink service at the following prices:

Fresh Seasonal Fruit and Berries: 75.00
Farm to Market Vegetable crudite: 75.00
B.L.T. Dip: 95.00
Salsa Trio: 95.00

Nathan's Kosher Hot Dogs: 120.00
Chicken Peston Panini Sandwiches: 110.00

These are just few of the food offers but enough so that you get the point. We have not been able to determine yet what amount of these foods is offered for these prices. If it will feed all 24 people then perhaps it isn't as bad as it seems at first but I'm willing ot bet this isn't the price for 24 people...........And these prices are on top of the 80.00 per person for the suite.
The drinks are as follows:

Deja Blue bottled Water: 32.00 for 8 pack
Pepsi: 24.00 8 pack
Fresh brewed coffee: 65.00

"All items subject to a 8% tax and 22% service Charge. Prices do not include gratuities for your servers"

I think maybe I'll go fishing instead!

Emerson1
12-20-2012, 09:33 AM
Plus you get to be a lot further from the field then the normal seats.

Some people I know that have had a suite before for a HS game managed to acquire beer.

jason
12-20-2012, 09:34 AM
don't have to get food, can just walk down to the concession stands.
the one i was in last week had a stocked fridge when we got there.

Farmersfan
12-20-2012, 09:41 AM
don't have to get food, can just walk down to the concession stands.
the one i was in last week had a stocked fridge when we got there.

Are the concessions stand prices like high school concession stand prices or like NFL concession stand prices?

GrTigers6
12-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Are the concessions stand prices like high school concession stand prices or like NFL concession stand prices?Same as NFL

Deuce
12-20-2012, 10:27 AM
I buddy of mine called me last night and wanted to know if I was interested in a suite at the stadium for the high school playoffs. At first I was excited about the opportunity and then the FACTS started coming out. The suite is for 24 people @ 80.00 a person. Ok, not too bad yet. (well maybe a bit ridiculous). The suite offers food and drink service at the following prices:

Fresh Seasonal Fruit and Berries: 75.00
Farm to Market Vegetable crudite: 75.00
B.L.T. Dip: 95.00
Salsa Trio: 95.00

Nathan's Kosher Hot Dogs: 120.00
Chicken Peston Panini Sandwiches: 110.00

These are just few of the food offers but enough so that you get the point. We have not been able to determine yet what amount of these foods is offered for these prices. If it will feed all 24 people then perhaps it isn't as bad as it seems at first but I'm willing ot bet this isn't the price for 24 people...........And these prices are on top of the 80.00 per person for the suite.
The drinks are as follows:

Deja Blue bottled Water: 32.00 for 8 pack
Pepsi: 24.00 8 pack
Fresh brewed coffee: 65.00

"All items subject to a 8% tax and 22% service Charge. Prices do not include gratuities for your servers"

I think maybe I'll go fishing instead!
I know at the Rangers game the food was that high in the suite but each item fed 10-12 people. I am sure its the same there.

Sville
12-20-2012, 10:48 AM
I know at the Rangers game the food was that high in the suite but each item fed 10-12 people. I am sure its the same there.

What duece said but a suite purchase at the Ranger's game includes a $400 beverage/food credit. My family picks one Ranger's game a year and we get a suite and have family outing. $400 credit is more than enough to cover food and non-alcoholic beverages in a suite for 20.

Emerson1
12-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Are the concessions stand prices like high school concession stand prices or like NFL concession stand prices?

I thought it was cheaper on food items. Your best value is the super nachos loaded with everything. They don't do pat downs. Sneak in some outside food.

ethsfbnut
12-20-2012, 01:26 PM
No patdowns? Back in the day they did at Texas Stadium. Got 2 bags roasted peanuts and couple bottle waters. SOB`s.

Emerson1
12-20-2012, 07:32 PM
No patdowns? Back in the day they did at Texas Stadium. Got 2 bags roasted peanuts and couple bottle waters. SOB`s.

Just gotta put it in front and tell them you are really really excited for the game.

jason
12-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Just gotta put it in front and tell them you are really really excited for the game.

so you sneak in a roll of life savers??

Matthew328
12-20-2012, 09:48 PM

I LOL'd

Gsquared
12-21-2012, 09:00 AM
so you sneak in a roll of life savers??

Sucks when they accuse you of trying to sneak in a can of Pringles.

Farmersfan
12-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Sucks when they accuse you of trying to sneak in a can of Pringles.

I've never heard of someone confusing a roll of Certs with a can of Pringles! :evilgrin:

Gsquared
12-21-2012, 09:42 AM
I've never heard of someone confusing a roll of Certs with a can of Pringles! :evilgrin:

:doh: