PDA

View Full Version : Storm Is Coming!

Pawdaddy
12-19-2012, 10:56 PM
There is a Storm developing over Morris and Upshur Counties in Northeast Texas. This Storm is expected to continue to develop over the next 36 hours and begin a strong, methodical movement westward in the morning hours Friday. By midday Friday, the Storm will be centered in the DFW area with main concern in the Arlington vicinity. Anyone in the direct path of this Storm is strongly advised to seek shelter. Both high and low pressure is expected in extreme amounts with devastating effects. All small animals and reptiles are at risk of being carried off by this Storm. This Storm will last approximately 8 hours before abating to a low "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Scoop27
12-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Hope it's past when we get there for East Bernard football game around 6 p.m.

poisoned10
12-19-2012, 11:26 PM
It's sad that it took me the 5th sentence to realize what was being talked about. :doh:

Saggy Aggie
12-20-2012, 01:04 AM
It's even worse that scoop didn't get it at all...

Farmersfan
12-20-2012, 09:38 AM
There is a Storm developing over Morris and Upshur Counties in Northeast Texas. This Storm is expected to continue to develop over the next 36 hours and begin a strong, methodical movement westward in the morning hours Friday. By midday Friday, the Storm will be centered in the DFW area with main concern in the Arlington vicinity. Anyone in the direct path of this Storm is strongly advised to seek shelter. Both high and low pressure is expected in extreme amounts with devastating effects. All small animals and reptiles are at risk of being carried off by this Storm. This Storm will last approximately 8 hours before abating to a low "I TOLD YOU SO!"

It's not often that we get a Nor'easter in this part of the country! They normally originate offshore and blow in from the ocean so since there isn't a ocean in East Texas I'm assuming this will be a pretty mild and shortlived storm!!!!! :evilgrin:

lostaussie
12-20-2012, 09:55 AM
It's not often that we get a Nor'easter in this part of the country! They normally originate offshore and blow in from the ocean so since there isn't a ocean in East Texas I'm assuming this will be a pretty mild and shortlived storm!!!!! :evilgrin:negative ,may be tornadoes and earthquakes involved. And tsunamis:D

Gsquared
12-20-2012, 10:01 AM
negative ,may be tornadoes and earthquakes involved. And tsunamis:D

Oh no, you are eating at Pancho's before the game?

scrub c
12-20-2012, 10:04 AM
lame

Saggy Aggie
12-20-2012, 10:16 AM
lame

Haha +1