PDA

View Full Version : Padilla Poll 3A D2 Pick

Sville
12-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Padilla has Navasota favored over Gilmer by 4.

Tin Cup
12-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Padilla has Navasota favored over Gilmer by 4.

Sounds reasonable. What was Sville vs EC?

Sville
12-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Sounds reasonable. What was Sville vs EC?
Sville by 10

lostaussie
12-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I'll take that. We knew Nav would be favored. They should be. But being only a 4 pt dog let's me know we have made some believers. Buckeyes will not be intimidated and will definitely be ready. Traylor wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait.

whitelightning5
12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
I'll take that. We knew Nav would be favored. They should be. But being only a 4 pt dog let's me know we have made some believers. Buckeyes will not be intimidated and will definitely be ready. Traylor wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait.

Padilla had Navasota by 14 over Bellville...not too far off. I still think its a 10 point game.

hollywood
12-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Sville by 10

14 at half 30 at final. ;)

Sville, new avatar in the works??

waterboy
12-17-2012, 09:49 PM
What did Padilla have for the Graham / Gilmer game? I think he was way off on that one, wasn't he? Believe it or not, I think Gilmer has a very realistic shot at beating Navasota, but that's just me.....;)

defense51
12-17-2012, 10:04 PM
What did Padilla have for the Graham / Gilmer game? I think he was way off on that one, wasn't he? Believe it or not, I think Gilmer has a very realistic shot at beating Navasota, but that's just me.....;)

I would have to agree, I picked Navasota to win but wouldn't be surprised to see the Buckeyes pull off the upset!

I would have to agree, I picked Navasota to win but wouldn't be surprised to see the Buckeyes pull off the upset!

I agree its a toss up kinda game either way its gonna be fun. Mistakes and a turnover will be the factor. Dont think either will dominate the other.

hollywood
12-17-2012, 10:59 PM

After seeing both Gilmer and Sota on video several times this season, it looks to be a helluva matchup! I picked Sota earlier in the season for several reasons.
1. If they went D2 and didn't have to play the Ville. ;)
2. The number of returning starters at the skill position
3. Their experience in the playoffs
4. Their senior leadership

Now that I've been able to see more of Gilmer and how they've come into a great team by beating some really good teams the way they have, I'm picking Gilmer in this one.

buckeyebob
12-18-2012, 04:44 PM

Yuuuuup!

buckeyebob
12-18-2012, 04:49 PM

Padilla Poll
Conference AAA
Playoff Game Picks ‐ Week 5
14‐Dec‐12
Team Listed First is Favored
DIVISION I State Championship
Stephenville over El Campo by 10
State Championship Game
Cowboys Stadium, Arlington
14 December, 7:30 PM
Stephenville is home team
DIVISION II Semi‐Finals Reg. I vs. Reg. II