PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Greenwood!

vet93
12-07-2002, 06:25 PM
Congratulations Greenwood on a tough win against Sweetwater. It sound like the Mustangs played a good ball game as well. Two well-coached, gritty teams. I know that you guys are going to represent our region well. I thought that Sweetwater would nip you guys in the end because of their playoff experience but you guys continue to surprise. Enjoy the win and get ready for the Daingerfield Tigers. I sure hope these old west texas boys can hang with all of that east texas speed. It sure is tough to face athletes of the caliber that Daingerfield can throw at you. Good luck and Go Rangers.

eye of the tiger
12-07-2002, 06:28 PM
Congrats to the Rangers. 34-28 sounds like a good game.

bbearcat101
12-07-2002, 06:42 PM
Way to go Greenwood! Any idea where the game will be played?

Gwoodfan
12-07-2002, 06:43 PM
greenwood just keeps proving everybody wrong..everybody keeps loving them sweetwater mustangs and never gives my rangers any love..the deal with east texas speed is nothing..the rangers can hang..they have some speed themselves...I wished i could have watched this game but being in austin is hard but i'll be seeing my rangers come state time..great year for the mustangs and good luck to my rangers..keep making west texas proud....