PDA

View Full Version : For the superstitious fan....

Sville
12-17-2012, 03:17 PM
I know there are other fans that are superstitious like me. They were a certain hat, shirt, or have a certain routine they go through for their favorite team no matter how absurd it seems or sounds. I want yalls opinion, I wore a Stephenville Football Polo to the first game of the year that we lost. The next game I wore a different shirt, and Under Armor SYJ shirt and after the result of the Aledo game I wore that shirt every game the rest of the seasons. My question is do I retire the shirt after a Championship year or continue to wear it next year?:D

Gsquared
12-17-2012, 03:19 PM
I know there are other fans that are superstitious like me. They were a certain hat, shirt, or have a certain routine they go through for their favorite team no matter how absurd it seems or sounds. I want yalls opinion, I wore a Stephenville Football Polo to the first game of the year that we lost. The next game I wore a different shirt, and Under Armor SYJ shirt and after the result of the Aledo game I wore that shirt every game the rest of the seasons. My question is do I retire the shirt after a Championship year or continue to wear it next year?:D

Continue to wear it, but dont wash it, but dont sit next to me at the game either.

GrTigers6
12-17-2012, 03:23 PM

I actually broke into my old apartment and sit in the exact spot where I watched the cowboys of the 90's every game! :D

ccmom
12-17-2012, 03:24 PM
i know there are other fans that are superstitious like me. They were a certain hat, shirt, or have a certain routine they go through for their favorite team no matter how absurd it seems or sounds. I want yalls opinion, i wore a stephenville football polo to the first game of the year that we lost. The next game i wore a different shirt, and under armor syj shirt and after the result of the aledo game i wore that shirt every game the rest of the seasons. My question is do i retire the shirt after a championship year or continue to wear it next year?:d

BURN IT!!! :flaming::weeping::D

regaleagle
12-17-2012, 03:28 PM

Frame it with the season scores posted and give it to yourself fo Christmas.

SHSBulldog00
12-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I always sit in the same seat for home games and at midfield for away or playoff games. I also make sure I ride in the front seat of the car if I am not driving on the way to the game. Didn't get to go to many games this year 3-7 record proves it.

vtskneb
12-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Wear it for special games(all of them :))! I made the same post the morning before the last 3 playoff games. Probably had nothing to do with the outcome but did not want to chance it. LOL We got to keep the routine the same. No rebuilding, only reloading.

Bullaholic
12-17-2012, 03:36 PM

Don't ask G2 about his lucky underwear....

toddg
12-17-2012, 03:37 PM

in order for the shirt to maintain its good luck, the only game you dont wear it is against a team whose mascot is of native american origin...trust me, im an expert on these things.

defense51
12-18-2012, 12:26 AM
I won't wear a purple shirt to a game, the last three times I did we lost!:flaming:

Old Tiger
12-18-2012, 08:34 AM
label out!

refereedoc
12-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Changed my shoes after the Mexico loss (Asics). Won 13 straight in Mizunos.