PDA

View Full Version : Texans-Colts game

Scoop27
12-17-2012, 12:01 AM
While the Texans won and put up 27 points-They only had one offensive TD
The other TD came on a blocked punt by the defense to go along with 4 field goals.
I know Johnson had a 152 yards in receiving and Foster had over 100 yards rushing.
This could have been a closer game if the Colts would have gotten the TD after the fumble inside the one early in the game.

But a win is a win-I still find it hard to believe that the Texans have to play the Colts in two week on the road. Houston hosts Minnesota next week.

JJ Watt played out of his mind and his best game of the year-Was close to 10 tackles and 2-3 sacks.

Saggy Aggie
12-17-2012, 01:40 AM
While the Texans won and put up 27 points-They only had one offensive TD
The other TD came on a blocked punt by the defense to go along with 4 field goals.
I know Johnson had a 152 yards in receiving and Foster had over 100 yards rushing.
This could have been a closer game if the Colts would have gotten the TD after the fumble inside the one early in the game.

But a win is a win-I still find it hard to believe that the Texans have to play the Colts in two week on the road. Houston hosts Minnesota next week.

JJ Watt played out of his mind and his best game of the year-Was close to 10 tackles and 2-3 sacks.

andre - 151 and a TD

arian 165

JJ had 3 sacks and is tied for the league lead.

Texans are good, but they need to play better if they wanna win playoff games. The colts dont have much besides Luck and Wayne. Texans did shut Wayne down though,

SHSBulldog00
12-17-2012, 12:43 PM
With the Pat's loss last night the Texan's only have to win 1 of their last 2 games to get home field for the playoffs.

Up next @ Home vs. Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings.

HEMOTOXIC
12-17-2012, 01:06 PM
The Texans will have to get their offense going. If not, it will be an early exit in the playoffs.

SHSBulldog00
12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
The Texans will have to get their offense going. If not, it will be an early exit in the playoffs.

Absolutely, the OL has played horrible for much of the last few weeks. They must step their game up to succeed in the playoffs.