PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Stephenville and El Campo

bird_fan
12-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Congrats to Stephenville thats quite a team you got you qb is the man you are the better team and the state champions
Congrate to my Ricebirds a great year that will be remembered and hopefull repeated with a happier result soon You didnt win it all but to yourfans like me you still my number 1 team Im homer for sure

I do want to note I am disabled and walk on a cane and was with a friend in a wheeel chair and want to thank a Stephenville fan for helping me and my friend getting if the shuttle going to the parking lotandthe nice word he has to say about our team it refreshing to see some people with such class

YOU CANT HIDE THAT RICEBIRD PRIDE!!!!!

hollywood
12-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Congrats to Stephenville thats quite a team you got you qb is the man you are the better team and the state champions
Congrate to my Ricebirds a great year that will be remembered and hopefull repeated with a happier result soon You didnt win it all but to yourfans like me you still my number 1 team Im homer for sure

I do want to note I am disabled and walk on a cane and was with a friend in a wheeel chair and want to thank a Stephenville fan for helping me and my friend getting if the shuttle going to the parking lotandthe nice word he has to say about our team it refreshing to see some people with such class

YOU CANT HIDE THAT RICEBIRD PRIDE!!!!!

Fine post bird_fan! I was impressed with the Ricebird nation last night! True fans. Loudest crowd I've heard in a long time. Had good small talk with many Ricebird fans waiting to get into the stadium last night. I was amidst a see of red and quite honestly was a little intimidated! Lol

jacket98,99
12-15-2012, 01:03 PM
I agree...El Campo fans really travel well and make some serious noise.

Smitty
12-16-2012, 09:11 PM
I agree...El Campo fans really travel well and make some serious noise.

Definitely the best fan support from an opposing team this year. Congrats to the Ricebirds and thier fans for a great season!