PDA

View Full Version : QB at West

SHSBulldog00
12-14-2012, 07:03 PM
I know West did not have a good season this year but I have heard people talk about this Freshman at QB. Do any of you have any info or links to video of him? I believe his last name is Tabola (sp)

FB-fanatic
12-14-2012, 07:15 PM
I know West did not have a good season this year but I have heard people talk about this Freshman at QB. Do any of you have any info or links to video of him? I believe his last name is Tabola (sp)
The Tabola boys are a talented bunch and good boys. My wife went to school with their dad, Jeff, and he and I are pretty good friends, though it has been a while since I've seen them. I looked the other day for any thing out there related to football. They are also a talented baseball bunch. Maybe someone else can find something.

SHSBulldog00
12-14-2012, 07:17 PM
The Tabola boys are a talented bunch and good boys. My wife went to school with their dad, Jeff, and he and I are pretty good friends, though it has been a while since I've seen them. I looked the other day for any thing out there related to football. They are also a talented baseball bunch. Maybe someone else can find something.

Thanks FB

FB-fanatic
12-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Here is some Hudl on Mason Tobola:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1662972/highlights/31212733