PDA

View Full Version : Newtown Conn.

Red&White_9x5
12-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone in this community dealing with the horrible events that have occurred today

hollywood
12-14-2012, 01:36 PM
:(

Very sad!

There are some sick sick people in this world. Unbelievable!

Prayers for the families, community, and our crazy world!

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2012, 01:45 PM
T & P for the victims and their loved ones

Bosqueville
12-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Tragic... Just plain shocking.

Scoop27
12-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Tragic-Will be saying prayers
It would be nice for one day that there would not be anything bad happening

BullBoy
12-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Very sad ordeal, makes it even worse when you read that most of the victems are innocent children. Thoughts and prayers go out to the victems and their familys, I can't imagine the pain they are going through right now.

Rattler
12-14-2012, 02:19 PM
It is horrible..... we call all bash each other on here and have some fun with it,..talk some smack...but one thing that all of us can be counted on for is support. And I wish to god that more people around this world cared for their fellow person no matter what their beliefs are or social standing ect.... I think if more kids were involved in sports or other things that bring kids together to learn how to work together and lean on your team mate and share this world would be a better place. All this crap now day of bullying and social bashing each other and stuff will only lead to more people retaliating against society because they feel that their is nothing else to do or a person to turn to. I dont care who you are, a 6'5 350 man need someone to turn to in life sometimes... I dont know anything about this story and I dont care to read about kids being harmed. I have 3 kids and cant stand to see one of them hurt in anyway nor do i want another kid hurt. We all need to teach our kids whats right in life is not always cool. There I have said my peace.

Gsquared
12-14-2012, 02:29 PM
It is horrible..... we call all bash each other on here and have some fun with it,..talk some smack...but one thing that all of us can be counted on for is support. And I wish to god that more people around this world cared for their fellow person no matter what their beliefs are or social standing ect.... I think if more kids were involved in sports or other things that bring kids together to learn how to work together and lean on your team mate and share this world would be a better place. All this crap now day of bullying and social bashing each other and stuff will only lead to more people retaliating against society because they feel that their is nothing else to do or a person to turn to. I dont care who you are, a 6'5 350 man need someone to turn to in life sometimes... I dont know anything about this story and I dont care to read about kids being harmed. I have 3 kids and cant stand to see one of them hurt in anyway nor do i want another kid hurt. We all need to teach our kids whats right in life is not always cool. There I have said my peace.
Good post Rattler, I agree. This is a sad sad day. Seems like the world is going nuts at times. God save us all.

Eagle 1
12-14-2012, 03:10 PM
I say arm everybody. These recent cowards didn't go into a police department or a donut shop and start shooting because they new somebody would likely shoot back.

pirate4state
12-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Just heartbreaking :(

1st and goal
12-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Just heartbreaking :(

Yep, it breaks my heart. Shooting little innocent kids. I can't say online here what I'd do to him if I had the chance. It would definitely test my faith.

My heart and prayers go out to the families of these children. And Godspeed their little souls to heaven.

Roughneck93
12-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Just sad and horrible. Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families. :(

Phil C
12-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Just sad and horrible. Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families. :(

Me too. This is a terrible tragedy. And all those young lives lost just before Christmas which should have been a fun time as well as giving thanks to the Lord. I am an old man but one of the hardest thing about growing old is when someone half your age or younger goes before you. You lose ones that you expected to be around long after you are gone. I know it happens but it is still very hard. God Bless You and keep praying for all concerned.

cougartino
12-14-2012, 05:11 PM
We as a nation need to get back to basics.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

:crying:

YTBulldogs
12-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Totally blown away all day by this. Hug your children, and GOD speed to those in Newtown.

ccmom
12-14-2012, 05:44 PM
I could hardly wait for my children to get out of school today so I could hug them. I cannot imagine the agony these families are experiencing. Many, many prayers for the families, the community, law enforcement and our world.