PDA

View Full Version : Need help making a decision...

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Cameron yoe vs Newton @ the woodlands or Navasota vs Bellville @ Waller

Heres the situation:

im in kingwood. my grandpa is in west columbia. its gonna be a long drive for one of us. Woodlands is much closer to me. waller is much closer to him. I've already seen Navasota 3 times this year but he hasn't seen them at all (and he needs to). Neither of us have seen yoe or newton.

What should we do?

pirate4state
12-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Go to Waller and make it easy on the old man ;)

Safe travels. Text me updates of whichever game you end up at!

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Go to Waller and make it easy on the old man ;)

Safe travels. Text me updates of whichever game you end up at!

Now that i actually look at the distances, its almost the same for him to either stadium. but the woodlands is like 40-50 miles closer to me.

We'll see what he wants to do though.

Red&White_9x5
12-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Waller all the way. Better game to see because I don't think Cameron will hang with Newton for very long

NastySlot
12-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Cameron yoe vs Newton @ the woodlands or Navasota vs Bellville @ Waller

Heres the situation:

im in kingwood. my grandpa is in west columbia. its gonna be a long drive for one of us. Woodlands is much closer to me. waller is much closer to him. I've already seen Navasota 3 times this year but he hasn't seen them at all (and he needs to). Neither of us have seen yoe or newton.

What should we do?

If I could make it I would go watch Navasota/Bellville.
but keep in mind Navasota packs the stadium so get there early if possible

Old Tiger
12-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Waller all the way. Better game to see because I don't think Cameron will hang with Newton for very long

I like Cameron's chances against Newton than I do Bellville against Navasota.

Rabid Cougar
12-14-2012, 02:23 PM
So you think Bellville will hang with Navasota for a longer period of time? I don't think so. Navasota vs Bellville will be over at halftime.

Cameron will beat Newton.

Old Tiger
12-14-2012, 02:25 PM
So you think Bellville will hang with Navasota for a longer period of time? I don't think so. Navasota vs Bellville will be over at halftime.

You misread or maybe I left out a word.

I think Cameron/Newton will be better because I feel Navasota will blow out Bellville.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I also like Cameron's chances against Newton better than bellville's against Navasota.

Cameron/newton is also closer, but, I'd really like it if my grandpa could see Navasota this year.

Old Tiger
12-14-2012, 02:26 PM
I also like Cameron's chances against Newton better than bellville's against Navasota.

Cameron/newton is also closer, but, I'd really like it if my grandpa could see Navasota this year.Go to the state game and watch the Rattlers! Bee a good grandson/grandpa weekend.

Saggy Aggie
12-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Go to the state game and watch the Rattlers! Bee a good grandson/grandpa weekend.

I'm leaving for California next Thursday. Won't be able to see the state games.

Rabid Cougar
12-14-2012, 02:28 PM
You misread or maybe I left out a word.

I think Cameron/Newton will be better because I feel Navasota will blow out Bellville.

No I was replying to Red & White. We replied at the same time.

Red&White_9x5
12-14-2012, 02:32 PM

You really think Cameron will beat Newton???? I just don't see there being a chance on that one. I agree that Bellville winning is a longshot, but their offense has the capability to control the clock and slow the ballgame down as long as they don't turn the ball over. Cameron/ Newton will be a track meet and I don't see Cameron being able to keep up with Newton for four quarters

Rabid Cougar
12-14-2012, 02:37 PM
You really think Cameron will beat Newton???? I just don't see there being a chance on that one. I agree that Bellville winning is a longshot, but their offense has the capability to control the clock and slow the ballgame down as long as they don't turn the ball over. Cameron/ Newton will be a track meet and I don't see Cameron being able to keep up with Newton for four quarters

China Spring controlled the clock against Navasota in the first half too and I saw what happend there. If WOS and LaMarque can only score a combined 27 against Navasota I put Bellville's chances a nil.

You must not know Cameron very well. Cameron is more than capable of running with anybody, specially 2A level.

HEMOTOXIC
12-14-2012, 02:55 PM
China Spring controlled the clock against Navasota in the first half too and I saw what happend there. If WOS and LaMarque can only score a combined 27 against Navasota I put Bellville's chances a nil.

You must not know Cameron very well. Cameron is more than capable of running with anybody, specially 2A level.

I agree. Cameron can play with anyone. They sure have given Navasota fits in the past.

Roughneck93
12-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Waller