11/02 /13 Vs Utep
11/09/13 Vs Miss State
11/16/13 open
11/23/13 @ Lsu
11/30/13 @ Missouri

yeah thats 8 home games

Old Tiger
12-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Look how tough that SEC schedule is! Best conference ever!

msu97
12-13-2012, 08:41 AM
8/31 /13 Vs Rice
9/07 /13 Vs (FCS) Sam Houston State
9/14 /13 Vs Alabama
9/21 /13 Vs SMU
9/28 /13 @ Fayetteville Arkansas
10/05 /13 open
10/19 /13 Vs Auburn
10/26/13 Vs Vanderbilt
11/02 /13 Vs Utep
11/09/13 Vs Miss State
11/16/13 open
11/23/13 @ Lsu
11/30/13 @ Missouri

yeah thats 8 home games
I know that most of you Aggies are really intelligent, but this schedule is not correct...Ole Miss is not on this schedule... and are they not in the SEC West?

Lion70
12-13-2012, 08:57 AM
I know that most of you Aggies are really intelligent, but this schedule is not correct...Ole Miss is not on this schedule... and are they not in the SEC West?

sorry about that @ Ole miss 10/12/13.

Lion70
12-13-2012, 08:58 AM
8/31 /13 Vs Rice
9/14 /13 Vs Alabama
9/21 /13 Vs SMU
10/05 /13 open
10/12/13 @ Ole Miss
10/19 /13 Vs Auburn
10/26/13 Vs Vanderbilt
11/02 /13 Vs Utep
11/09/13 Vs Miss State
11/16/13 open
11/23/13 @ Lsu
11/30/13 @ Missouri

msu97
12-13-2012, 09:13 AM
so, just like last year... the only games that Aggies could possibly lose are ... Alabama and LSU, replacing Vandy with Florida is huge... Aggies will go 10-2 or 11-1 next year...

NastySlot
12-13-2012, 10:21 AM
so, just like last year... the only games that Aggies could possibly lose are ... Alabama and LSU, replacing Vandy with Florida is huge... Aggies will go 10-2 or 11-1 next year...

Hope you re right

Rabid Cougar
12-13-2012, 10:36 AM

I am going for the 14-0 scenario.

buff4ever
12-13-2012, 10:39 AM

I think you are right. I am optimistically hoping all the right pieces stay in place and we go either 11-1 or 12-0. I would accept a loss from either alabame or lsu as long as we beat the other.

msu97
12-13-2012, 10:44 AM
I am going for the 14-0 scenario.

I could see why... my only question will be Alabama... Saban will have one heck of a game plan and Bama will want some pay back, not that the Aggies can't win, they have proven they can beat Bama... but this is Nick Saban... the only other game that would concern me as an Aggie is LSU... and it could be more concerning if they move the game with LSU to a Saturday night where the Tigers are almost unbeatable... but that is is...

msu97
12-13-2012, 10:47 AM
8/31 /13 Vs Rice
9/14 /13 Vs Alabama
9/21 /13 Vs SMU
10/05 /13 open
10/12/13 @ Ole Miss
10/19 /13 Vs Auburn
10/26/13 Vs Vanderbilt
11/02 /13 Vs Utep
11/09/13 Vs Miss State
11/16/13 open
11/23/13 @ Lsu
11/30/13 @ Missouri
but just to have some fun here.., if this schedule is considered one of the toughest schedules next year... clearly laughable...

NastySlot
12-13-2012, 11:26 AM
but just to have some fun here.., if this schedule is considered one of the toughest schedules next year... clearly laughable...

What if the teams that fell below their normal or average season go back to their normal standards? I might be wrong but I think ole miss is going to have success in the years to come they have right man on the job.

msu97
12-13-2012, 11:29 AM
What if the teams that fell below their normal or average season go back to their normal standards? I might be wrong but I think ole miss is going to have success in the years to come they have right man on the job.

but does not Ole Miss play at Austin next year? and if they lose again like they did this year, and lose rather convincingly like they did this year... they are not a good football team...
Arkansas will not rebound... they will have a change in styles... and they do not have those kids right now... Auburn is not getting better... Miss State is prolly at its peak...Vandy, same, Missouri should be better with the return of Josey but that is a homer idea for me... then the non conference... clearly laughable

Saggy Aggie
12-13-2012, 11:30 AM

The substitution of vandy for Florida brings down the strength considerably, though I do expect auburn and Arkie to be much better next year (because its hard to be that bad again...)

Won't be one if the hardest in the country, but a respectable schedule. I would've liked to see 1 less cupcake game and instead maybe a solid opponent from one of the other big conferences but whatever. I won't complain so long as we win at least 10 games. I like our chances vs LSU and bama is at home...

@ Arkansas looks like a trap game..

msu97
12-13-2012, 11:33 AM
The substitution of vandy for Florida brings down the strength considerably, though I do expect auburn and Arkie to be much better next year (because its hard to be that bad again...)

Won't be one if the hardest in the country, but a respectable schedule. I would've liked to see 1 less cupcake game and instead maybe a solid opponent from one of the other big conferences but whatever. I won't complain so long as we win at least 10 games. I like our chances vs LSU and bama is at home...

Arkie will not be good... neither will auburn... and like i said in a previous post... Saban will have a good plan in place for ATM... Saban is great defensively.. Manziel will still be good, but Saban will have a better plan, because he is Nick Saban... not that the Ags cannot win, just giving Saban his due...
LSU would only be a major concern if they make the game at night... like i said, Saturday Night @ Death Valley and LSU is almost unbeatable, almost

NastySlot
12-13-2012, 11:43 AM
but does not Ole Miss play at Austin next year? and if they lose again like they did this year, and lose rather convincingly like they did this year... they are not a good football team...
Arkansas will not rebound... they will have a change in styles... and they do not have those kids right now... Auburn is not getting better... Miss State is prolly at its peak...Vandy, same, Missouri should be better with the return of Josey but that is a homer idea for me... then the non conference... clearly laughable
Not taking anything from the horns win over ol miss but at the end of season those two were going in opposite directions I think ole miss will be a lot better. Missouri will right the ship also..... And just so I don t get blasted for SEC bias..... Baylor was a lot like Ole Miss at the end of the season. I sometimes think those teams that don t have the five and four star players get better at the end of the season more so than teams say like Texas LSU etc

Mojo84
12-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Only three or four of them could legitimately be classified at a "game". Talk about padding the schedule. Geez!

msu97
12-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Not taking anything from the horns win over ol miss but at the end of season those two were going in opposite directions I think ole miss will be a lot better. Missouri will right the ship also..... And just so I don t get blasted for SEC bias..... Baylor was a lot like Ole Miss at the end of the season. I sometimes think those teams that don t have the five and four star players get better at the end of the season more so than teams say like Texas LSU etc

I think the SEC thing is way overblown... that conference top to bottom is not as good as everyone says... they do have good teams but do they have some bad teams... and I agree with the Baylor statement... once their defense found a groove, their offense is very good... Briles is a very good coach

Saggy Aggie
12-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Arkie will not be good... neither will auburn... and like i said in a previous post... Saban will have a good plan in place for ATM... Saban is great defensively.. Manziel will still be good, but Saban will have a better plan, because he is Nick Saban... not that the Ags cannot win, just giving Saban his due...
LSU would only be a major concern if they make the game at night... like i said, Saturday Night @ Death Valley and LSU is almost unbeatable, almost

I didn't say either would be 'good'... Just better. I believe they both can only go up from where they were this year.

Saban will definitely have a good game plan, no doubt.. Probably the best coach in college football.

A&M will have 2 extremely tough games and a buncha games they should win handily besides that.

Average schedule.

msu97
12-13-2012, 01:44 PM
I didn't say either would be 'good'... Just better. I believe they both can only go up from where they were this year.

Saban will definitely have a good game plan, no doubt.. Probably the best coach in college football.

A&M will have 2 extremely tough games and a buncha games they should win handily besides that

Average schedule.

here is why I believe they will not... coaching changes... Bielema will change the teams mentality and approach... I would think that the kids to run his system are not there... so they will not be better in the next two years, imo...
same thing for Auburn... new system and new coaches... it may take kids time to adapt...
this is where i think most people were surprised by ATM's success this year... coaching and philosophy change... it worked out but they were the exception rather than the rule...
Aggies should be at least 10-2 next year, if not better... anything worse then the injury bug really got them

Old Tiger
12-13-2012, 01:45 PM
here is why I believe they will not... coaching changes... Bielema will change the teams mentality and approach... I would think that the kids to run his system are not there... so they will not be better in the next two years, imo...
same thing for Auburn... new system and new coaches... it may take kids time to adapt...
this is where i think most people were surprised by ATM's success this year... coaching and philosophy change... it worked out but they were the exception rather than the rule...
Aggies should be at least 10-2 next year, if not better... anything worse then the injury bug really got them

Auburn kids should remember this system from Malzahn especially the upperclassmen

msu97
12-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Auburn kids should remember this system from Malzahn especially the upperclassmen

true... but the system did not change much... Malzahn may be able to get them going... their problem is defense

Old Tiger
12-13-2012, 01:48 PM
true... but the system did not change much... Malzahn may be able to get them going... their problem is defense

Very true...Malzahn is a good playcaller unlike the last OC they had.

Saggy Aggie
12-13-2012, 01:49 PM

Agree to disagree. Both of them underachieved so bad this year. I could see Arkie winning 7-8 games mainly cuz i like their coach and their athletes. i think he'll right the ship pretty quickly. Auburn idk, they could be horrible again but I'd expect at least a minor improvement

msu97
12-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Agree to disagree. Both of them underachieved so bad this year. I could see Arkie winning 7-8 games mainly cuz i like their coach and their athletes. i think he'll right the ship pretty quickly. Auburn idk, they could be horrible again but I'd expect at least a minor improvement

I can understand that... like i said, the rule is 2-3 years... but there are exceptions... and I can see it... I just do not expect it...
I could also see Arkansas underachieving this past year knowing that the head coach would not be back... hard to find motivation...

Buff42
12-13-2012, 04:02 PM

Go hate somewhere else Jack. You schtick is just old.

hookandladder
12-13-2012, 04:57 PM

With Johnny Football back for the next 3 years, the only goal is a Nationall Championship. I cannot beleive you would be happy with 10 wins, the first goal has to be SEC Championship then a NC.

Phil C
12-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Gig 'em! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=kcyTcBwhvjQ

Saggy Aggie
12-13-2012, 06:01 PM
With Johnny Football back for the next 3 years, the only goal is a Nationall Championship. I cannot beleive you would be happy with 10 wins, the first goal has to be SEC Championship then a NC.

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

Show me where i said id be happy with 10 wins? I said 'I won't complain' if we win ATLEAST 10 games. Meaning I won't be upset if we win every game we're "supposed" to win. Obviously the goal is SEC champ & nat'l champ.

Roughneck93
12-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Gig 'em! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=kcyTcBwhvjQ

Haha...http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/embarrassed-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

msu97
12-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Go hate somewhere else Jack. You schtick is just old.

my schtick is consistent... I am sorry that you believe everything that ESPN says...

if you saw Arkansas, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss State and Missouri play this year and still think that they are good, then the problem is not me...

and if you think that Saban will not have a better plan for the Aggies, then you have no idea how good of a coach Saban is... and Death Valley on a Saturday Night? then you do not know LSU football...

again, if you could read, I clearly state that these two games are the only games that the Aggies could lose, not that they would, or that they cannot lose any other... you never know when your team will play a bad game...

Bielema is a smash mouth run right at you guy... last time I checked, Arkansas' coach did not play that style... so those type of kids are not there... not that Arkansas will not be better, but it is hard to believe that they will be...
your problem is that since you think i am an aggie hater... that you can not read anything I type, even though what I say I believe in and in this instance, I am totally correct...
you just have a problem...