PDA

View Full Version : Is Henson (Bridgeport) Gone?

The One
12-12-2002, 08:40 PM
I am hearing that it is pretty much a done deal that Head Coach Danny Henson has accepted the QB coaches job at Texas Tech. UMMMM, I wonder if that was a done deal before Daughtery commited or after! LOL! Henson spent Wednesday in Lubbock and supposedly reached an agreement. If this is true I wish him the best of luck. He has completely turned around a program that hardly existed before he got here. He has paved the road for a superior program for years to come and I am sure their will be plenty of interested candidates to take the job.

<small>[ December 12, 2002, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: The One ]</small>

slpybear the bullfan
12-12-2002, 11:14 PM
One, if this is true than you are definitely the first to scoop this type of thing... Congrats my friend.

Well, I would have to agree. Coach Henson has really transformed the Bulls and whether he leaves or stays I am glad he has been here. He is a good man and a great coach.

TwoBRockin
12-12-2002, 11:37 PM
One - you must have the contacts. I noticed that this has popped up on the raider power board.. But I must agree with others Leach does his own QB's. But also two coaches have or will be leaving since they have gotten other Head Coaching jobs. But this just maybe a good ole rumor..........