PDA

View Full Version : Carthage

Empty promises broken dreams. Sure is different without the DAWGS barking. Maybe next year you can let the DAWGS out.:taunt::vrycnfsd::speech:

OldBison75
12-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Hey Ville,be careful what you wish for---them Carthage guys will remember every word and symbol and try to feed them back to you next year.

Hey Ville,be careful what you wish for---them Carthage guys will remember every word and symbol and try to feed them back to you next year.

Thats a long way from now.

oldtownag
12-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Empty promises broken dreams. Sure is different without the DAWGS barking. Maybe next year you can let the DAWGS out.:taunt::vrycnfsd::speech:

Take care of your own business. Otherwise, you could end up broken hearted like us.

P.S. The part that saddens me the most is we want get to put your team in its place.

cowboyandchrist
12-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Thats a long way from now.

Naw us Dawg fans have had fun this year with the Ville, I just knew it would be between the Dawgs and the Ville, but I was wrong. I hope the Ville wins and can make it back next year, I believe the Dawgs will be back stronger than ever, all 11 starters back on the O side of the ball and over half the D will be back. After getting beat like we did last Friday with all of the mistakes even if we would have won I do not believe we could have stood a chance against the Ville. Next year will be the year of the Dawgs, you heard it first from the cowboy. Good luck to the Ville and God Bless.

oldtownag
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Naw us Dawg fans have had fun this year with the Ville, I just knew it would be between the Dawgs and the Ville, but I was wrong. I hope the Ville wins and can make it back next year, I believe the Dawgs will be back stronger than ever, all 11 starters back on the O side of the ball and over half the D will be back. After getting beat like we did last Friday with all of the mistakes even if we would have won I do not believe we could have stood a chance against the Ville. Next year will be the year of the Dawgs, you heard it first from the cowboy. Good luck to the Ville and God Bless.

Please stop.

Weebe
12-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Please stop.

Lol. Everybody has a fan like him. The majority of your fans appear to be very classy and respectful.

You guys will be very good next year. Y'all appear to be loaded with talent every year.

Hope to have the opportunity to meet up with you guys again.

Dawgs
12-11-2012, 12:27 PM
We had our worst team in 6 years, and you guys are still on it...Most of the Carthage fans bowed out humbly, and gave props to El Campo. Why start a thread just to be a d***...I know the deck is stacked against El Campo, but man I hope they can pull out a win. That would be an alltime crow fest. Worse then 2010 BWood. Made it to the Semis...We are ok with that. Alot of fans made homer pick against El Campo...we are ok with that too. Most of us said we were wrong. But let me tell you one thing for sure...No Carthage fans that really understand football thought Carthage was good enough to win a State Championship. We had the better athletes than most teams we played, but we played undisciplined, and that WILL get you beat. So you can continue berating Carthage, but remember...You had your best team; some say ever in Ville, and Carthage had their worse team since we have became a power house, and we were 11 points up with 5 minutes left in the semis from meeting you guys in The Ship. I think most Carthage fans are ok with that.

Take care of your own business. Otherwise, you could end up broken hearted like us.

P.S. The part that saddens me the most is we want get to put your team in its place.

Don't feel to sad because nobody else will either. 3A State Champions come Friday night. To bad you won't be there to do anything about it. VILLE UP!!!

BwdLion73
12-11-2012, 01:43 PM

:dispntd:

44INAROW
12-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Don't feel to sad because nobody else will either. 3A State Champions come Friday night. To bad you won't be there to do anything about it. VILLE UP!!!

Wow, Jacka$$ is the only term I can use on here without getting in major trouble. I'd be embarressed to have you as a fan of my team .. :tisk::doh::vrycnfsd:

I hope El Campo wins Friday night.. GO RICEBIRDS!

Slick50
12-11-2012, 01:54 PM

Wow dude way to keep it classy and arrogant. Pitiful if you ask me.

hollywood
12-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Carthage has delt out it's share of smack over the years, everyone knows it. But there's a fine line of good humored smack and tasteless smack. :nerd:

Carthage has delt out it's share of smack over the years, everyone knows it. But there's a fine line of good humored smack and tasteless smack. :nerd:

Whatever Carthage didn't take care of business.

defense51
12-11-2012, 06:14 PM

Every team has one...

bobcat1
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM

Every team has one...defense51 you are exactly right. We used to have one in Celina. Thanks goodness his kids graduated.

Wow, Jacka$$ is the only term I can use on here without getting in major trouble. I'd be embarressed to have you as a fan of my team .. :tisk::doh::vrycnfsd:

I hope El Campo wins Friday night.. GO RICEBIRDS!I won't wish that just because of one "Jacka$$". I do hope the best team wins. If by Chance El Campo is that team then the Stephenville "Rocket" will be quiet as a little church mouse afterwards.

bearbear78
12-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Lol.... Couldn't accomplish it in 4A so cut the lil fella some slack

Hendo
12-11-2012, 11:07 PM
I hope everyone on this thread has noticed that no one else from Ville is backing this cat up.

ccmom
12-11-2012, 11:25 PM
I hope everyone on this thread has noticed that no one else from Ville is backing this cat up.

Care to put some money on it? Haha Ville always does :rolleyes: ...Silly silly boy

SHSBulldog00
12-12-2012, 01:23 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs138.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Hendo
12-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Lol.... Couldn't accomplish it in 4A so cut the lil fella some slack

Dont take this as me sticking up for Ville... but since Graham can't seem to win a SC in 3A, does that mean they cant cut it in 3A?

Dont take this as me sticking up for Ville... but since Graham can't seem to win a SC in 3A, does that mean they cant cut it in 3A?

Whatever all year long we heard how Carthage would beat Stephenville in the championship game. I think it's funny that they got beat and won't be there to play us. El Campo earned it and Carthage didn't. This isn't about Stephenville it's about Carthage. VILLE UP!!!!
Oh and the East Texas thing is out the window. And the deal about 4A not being able to drop down and win that's history as well. Anything else?

Cam
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM

Dang Ville....startin' this thread was about....

as class-less as the 13th grade!

as rude as flatulatin' at the table of your in-laws Christmas dinner!.....well, maybe that one is OK....

as irritating as a flaired-up hemorroid on an intercontinental flight!

as stressful as a diarrhea attack on a long and lonely stretch of highway....

as instigating as pokin' a fire ants nest with a stick....

as merciless as the Patriots Texans game!......

as ruthless as a red-tailed hawk pouncin' on a bunny foo foo....

as disgustin' as a doggie lickin' his naddys.....hmmm.....that one might be looked upon a little different if us guys could bend like that!....:crazy1:

anyways, not to worry Downlowers...I think Ville is just messin' with ya'll.....I think he knows what goes around comes around...or is that what comes around goes around??....I never could get that line straight in my head!!!......just let him have his fun....Ville, next time you're in Burnet, Greendawg said he'll buy both of us lunch!....:D

defense51
12-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Dang Ville....startin' this thread was about....

as class-less as the 13th grade!

as rude as flatulatin' at the table of your in-laws Christmas dinner!.....well, maybe that one is OK....

as irritating as a flaired-up hemorroid on an intercontinental flight!

as stressful as a diarrhea attack on a long and lonely stretch of highway....

as instigating as pokin' a fire ants nest with a stick....

as merciless as the Patriots Texans game!......

as ruthless as a red-tailed hawk pouncin' on a bunny foo foo....

as disgustin' as a doggie lickin' his naddys.....hmmm.....that one might be looked upon a little different if us guys could bend like that!....:crazy1:

anyways, not to worry Downlowers...I think Ville is just messin' with ya'll.....I think he knows what goes around comes around...or is that what comes around goes around??....I never could get that line straight in my head!!!......just let him have his fun....Ville, next time you're in Burnet, Greendawg said he'll buy both of us lunch!....:D
Dang Cam, you sure got a way with words! :clap:

Coondog
12-12-2012, 12:18 PM
couldn't cut it in 4A?? what a stupid thing to say! funny i was buying my tickets this morning and i saw 4 Trophies that say different. i would like to hear how many your school has won?? i can't hear you

Hendo
12-12-2012, 01:39 PM
couldn't cut it in 4A?? what a stupid thing to say! funny i was buying my tickets this morning and i saw 4 Trophies that say different. i would like to hear how many your school has won?? i can't hear you
Wasn't Graham in 4A like 14 years ago?

Inmateboss
12-12-2012, 01:59 PM
I think it was 97-98

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

44INAROW
12-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Dang Cam, you sure got a way with words! :clap:
Cam can always be counted on to keep the humor in a thread.. very clever guy for sure!

ctown81
12-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Whatever all year long we heard how Carthage would beat Stephenville in the championship game. I think it's funny that they got beat and won't be there to play us. El Campo earned it and Carthage didn't. This isn't about Stephenville it's about Carthage. VILLE UP!!!!
Oh and the East Texas thing is out the window. And the deal about 4A not being able to drop down and win that's history as well. Anything else?

Let me get this straight. Your team is playing for a title on Friday night and you are taking time to trash talk a team that didn't even make it. As for the rest of the Ville, good luck. I will be sitting on your side.

SintonFan
12-12-2012, 07:29 PM

Can a mod or someone please change the name of this fart-knocker to VILLain?
Can't stand cocky bastages... :eek:

cowboyandchrist
12-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Come fellows, he has every right, I for one don't mind because I smacked talked the most about my Dawgs. We got beat by the Ricebirds and the Ville did what they had to do. I will be pulling for the Ville and will sit on the Ville side proudly wearing my Dawg colors. We will be back next year and we will be a contender again. God Bless and safe travels. It is just smack talk, that is what makes these boards fun.

buckeyebob
12-12-2012, 08:09 PM

I beg to differ with you...I have never heard any smack come from a Carthrage poster...http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-016.gif

buckeyebob
12-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Come fellows, he has every right, I for one don't mind because I smacked talked the most about my Dawgs. We got beat by the Ricebirds and the Ville did what they had to do. I will be pulling for the Ville and will sit on the Ville side proudly wearing my Dawg colors. We will be back next year and we will be a contender again. God Bless and safe travels. It is just smack talk, that is what makes these boards fun.

This I do not doubt...since y'all got ot of DoD...http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-017.gif

Ville-D
12-12-2012, 11:00 PM
you guys are still on it.

That should be singular... Don't lump us all together.

bearbear78
12-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Oh we will get er done, definitely a contender , maybe we should just drop down to 2A and grab us one.

bearbear78
12-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Which one was your most recent? Not in this decade, or the last. What's next if you can't beat EC? 6man?

bearbear78
12-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Which one was your most recent? Not in this decade, or the last. What's next if you can't beat EC? 6man?

After Aledo squashing the ville in the 9,10,11 playoffs I don't blame ya for dropping down, better chances for 12

football8
12-13-2012, 02:42 AM
Graham couldn't hold Aledo's jocks

defense51
12-13-2012, 05:25 AM
Graham couldn't hold Aledo's jocks

Could Stephenville hold Aledo's jocks? :D

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 10:34 AM
Could Stephenville hold Aledo's jocks? :D
Maybe, as long as its not the playoffs!!! And yeah graham could hold their own with Aledo... You guys aren't so amazing lately but still seem to be a road block for ville in the post season no matter how bad your playing...

Coondog
12-13-2012, 11:17 AM
is this really someone from Graham talking smack? LOL ok i'll bite let's hear about all the state championships Graham has won? i really don't know much about them. they came over and attempted to play basketball at the ville the other night and according to bear they are as good as 4 time defending 4A champion Aledo in football. so go ahead and tell me all about the Steers?

Hendo
12-13-2012, 11:26 AM
is this really someone from Graham talking smack? LOL ok i'll bite let's hear about all the state championships Graham has won? i really don't know much about them. they came over and attempted to play basketball at the ville the other night and according to bear they are as good as 4 time defending 4A champion Aledo in football. so go ahead and tell me all about the Steers?

Maybe they will tell us about how they were once 4A as well, in 97-98, couldn't cut it and had to drop to 3A and still can't win a SC. Maybe all those 4A drop down trash talkers didnt realize that their Steers were once 4A as well?

scrub c
12-13-2012, 12:39 PM
and we will all be 4A again... soon

Ernest T Bass
12-13-2012, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=bearbear78;1729463] And yeah graham could hold their own with Aledo..[QUOTE]

:spitlol:

Deuce
12-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Being from Graham, I would like to say I respect the Stephenville program. UIL didn't give them a choice on which division they wanted to play in. They play where they are told just like every other school.

SWAS009
12-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Being from Graham, I would like to say I respect the Stephenville program. UIL didn't give them a choice on which division they wanted to play in. They play where they are told just like every other school.

Exactly, you don't choose to go up or go down. What district you're in. It's all in the UIL alignment, and enrollment numbers.

buckeyebob
12-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Exactly, you don't choose to go up or go down. What district you're in. It's all in the UIL alignment, and enrollment numbers.

Wrong, wrong, wrong...see Highland Park if you don't believe me...

Ernest T Bass
12-13-2012, 02:58 PM

What about them?

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2012, 03:03 PM

HP is land locked

Grahamcheerdad
12-13-2012, 03:17 PM
I dont know who bearbear is but he needs to shut up

44INAROW
12-13-2012, 04:07 PM

lol you saying Graham has found their village idiot? :crazy1:

Tejastrue
12-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Hey now...I thought your were suppose to moderate, not instigate.:wave:

44INAROW
12-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey now...I thought your were suppose to moderate, not instigate.:wave:

I know lol but I feel like crapola and it's boring not playing so I gotta do something to occupy my time :blush:

oldtownag
12-13-2012, 04:43 PM
I do believe you can choose to play in a higher classification.

defense51
12-13-2012, 05:23 PM
I do believe you can choose to play in a higher classification.

You are correct

buckeyebob
12-13-2012, 06:07 PM
What about them?

I have always heard that the low number in 5A was Highland Park +1...they seem to have a say in where they were placed.

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 06:21 PM

Aww why so violent and angry there cheer fella? Lol.... Folks we know how the enrollment numbers work, lets not be blind

Hendo
12-13-2012, 06:27 PM

And when was the last time Graham ever one the big show? Ever?

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 06:30 PM
And when was the last time Graham ever one the big show? Ever?
Won the big show. It's gonna happen , just sit back , we got this.

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Since you kicked my cage first cheer fella, how bout you calm down big guy and go back to the huskies steers thread, you will find that you yourself chimed in a few times in regard to villes 3A status and it didnt seem to be in support of the ville either. Just a lil reminder so don't get all fired up and say such mean and violent things like "shut up"...lol have a nice day

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 06:39 PM
lol you saying Graham has found their village idiot? :crazy1: yeah I think that's what he was saying but heck I wasn't trying to replace him, just stating my thoughts and opinions just like everyone else here INCLUDING cheer

Hendo
12-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Won the big show. It's gonna happen , just sit back , we got this.

Good job on avoiding the question. I'll take that as a never.

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 07:14 PM

Avoiding? You fellas get a little serious here at 3ADL huh? I'm gonna say we beat gilmer and go in to beat the Rattlers, there's my answer , now you can talk about how we won't win, that's okay we've heard it all year and its always possible we lose but that's okay, we have a lot of talent returning next year, our time is coming, and I think it's now, if its not I promise you we will be tougher next year for sure and to be where we are we are pretty dang tough now!

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 07:21 PM

While we are answering the almighty villes questions, I'm gonna say EC wins by 10 , of course ville thinks they have already won it but keep in mind these boys just beat a heck of a team to get here, and I'm betting its gonna be back to back upset and EC takes the SC... I know I know, Carthage wasn't the ville and had no chance against the ville, no team does right?

buckeyebob
12-13-2012, 07:36 PM
While we are answering the almighty villes questions, I'm gonna say EC wins by 10 , of course ville thinks they have already won it but keep in mind these boys just beat a heck of a team to get here, and I'm betting its gonna be back to back upset and EC takes the SC... I know I know, Carthage wasn't the ville and had no chance against the ville, no team does right?

We do...they were in our district before last realignment...our last meeting in 2011 ended in a "W" for the Buckeyes

Hendo
12-13-2012, 07:44 PM

Another fine avoidance of the initial question. You want to run your mouth about us not winning a state title in over a decade, but have abosolutely know credintials to back up all of the crap that pours out of your mouth so freely. Sounds like a case of bulldog mouth with a puppy dog ass. POW!!!

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 07:48 PM
We do...they were in our district before last realignment...our last meeting in 2011 ended in a "W" for the Buckeyesoutstanding, Now Buckeyebob with all do respect you do know the steers get the W tomorrow night right? Lol... Nah man seriously I'm looking forward to Gilmer Vs Graham.. It's gonna be great and I can't wait to see how graham does against a solid solid team like Gilmer. Hope all the boys stay healthy on both sides and if Gilmer wins then I hope they skin the rattlers, if not then the steers will do it and send you a hat band

Hendo
12-13-2012, 07:50 PM
We do...they were in our district before last realignment...our last meeting in 2011 ended in a "W" for the Buckeyes

The Ville wasn't in your district. Do you mean Graham?

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Another fine avoidance of the initial question. You want to run your mouth about us not winning a state title in over a decade, but have abosolutely know credintials to back up all of the crap that pours out of your mouth so freely. Sounds like a case of bulldog mouth with a puppy dog ass. POW!!!
Hendo I'm not sure how to make it any more clear for you , I'm guessing by looking at your spelling I need to say it SLOWER for you, I .....AM.......SAYING.....WE .....GET ......THE......SC......THIS .....YEAR...2012....( that's the year after 2011 and before 2013)..

BwdLion73
12-13-2012, 08:16 PM
...but are you having a parade...?

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 08:25 PM
...but are you having a parade...?
Are we having a parade, didnt you see it in our paper today? Lol

Hendo
12-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Are we having a parade, didnt you see it in our paper today? Lol
I guess if this was a "who has the best spelling" forum I would give a crap. But it's not, and if I had two craps, I wouldn't give one about what you think about my spelling. But this is more like a "my football team is better than yours" forum. And I will always win that one!!!

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 10:50 PM
I guess if this was a "who has the best spelling" forum I would give a crap. But it's not, and if I had two craps, I wouldn't give one about what you think about my spelling. But this is more like a "my football team is better than yours" forum. And I will always win that one!!!

Hendo calm down there trigger, just simply stated it was evidence I might need to type slower being I'd already gave you my answer. It's usually evident when a word is meant to be spelled wrong and that wasn't the case so I just thought I'd slow downnnnn <-----on purpose.... Anyway, yes we know villes the best, there's no team in the nation that can hang with them, just ask, they will tell you, and don't dare disagree or down comes the thunder!!! LOL

Hendo
12-13-2012, 11:09 PM
Hendo calm down there trigger, just simply stated it was evidence I might need to type slower being I'd already gave you my answer. It's usually evident when a word is meant to be spelled wrong and that wasn't the case so I just thought I'd slow downnnnn <-----on purpose.... Anyway, yes we know villes the best, there's no team in the nation that can hang with them, just ask, they will tell you, and don't dare disagree or down comes the thunder!!! LOL

queerbear78, what is it like to have so much hate in your heart? And how is graham at basketball?

bearbear78
12-13-2012, 11:45 PM
queerbear78, what is it like to have so much hate in your heart? And how is graham at basketball?
Now now Bendo-ver... How long did it take you to come up with that one? LoL... Had to think back to your grade school days huh?? Basketball? We can hold our own, really isn't a sport we can't contend in. Keep trying to stir me up, it's actually entertaining. See a fella can say all he wants, feel as tough as he wants, etc......on a keyboard .... And that is the truth of it... I'm not a ville fan, never have been, never will be ... With that being said you can get mad and open up a can of whoop*** on your keyboard now, as for me, still hope EC crushes ville tomorrow night!

Hendo
12-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Now now Bendo-ver... How long did it take you to come up with that one? LoL... Had to think back to your grade school days huh?? Basketball? We can hold our own, really isn't a sport we can't contend in. Keep trying to stir me up, it's actually entertaining. See a fella can say all he wants, feel as tough as he wants, etc......on a keyboard .... And that is the truth of it... I'm not a ville fan, never have been, never will be ... With that being said you can get mad and open up a can of whoop*** on your keyboard now, as for me, still hope EC crushes ville tomorrow night!
I don't know what makes you think anyone is mad. Just some friendly smack talk here. You are just such an easy target with your foolish posts.

bearbear78
12-14-2012, 09:07 AM
I don't know what makes you think anyone is mad. Just some friendly smack talk here. You are just such an easy target with your foolish posts.

Foolish to think we can we the SC? Lol... About as foolish as thinking your team can't be beat huh? Well I say the exact same Carthage team that EC beat would beat the ville, Navasota would beat the ville and I also think the Gilmer team we play tonight would beat the ville.. Foolish to think anyone would beat the ville though right.

Hendo
12-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Foolish to think we can we the SC? Lol... About as foolish as thinking your team can't be beat huh? Well I say the exact same Carthage team that EC beat would beat the ville, Navasota would beat the ville and I also think the Gilmer team we play tonight would beat the ville.. Foolish to think anyone would beat the ville though right.
Finally you got it right. Best post you have had!!!

vtskneb
12-14-2012, 10:12 AM

That is all conjecture and foolish to make such giant leaps of faith. Nothing about last weeks game should give you reason to think any of that as Stephenville more than doubled the amount that Gilmer scored on Kilgore's defense.

Ernest T Bass
12-14-2012, 10:17 AM
I have always heard that the low number in 5A was Highland Park +1...they seem to have a say in where they were placed.

Incorrect. They're not even the largest school in their district. About 10 years ago, they were within 2 or 3 of the 5a numbers during ONE realignment. The 5a numbers have changed since then, but HP's have not.

coach
12-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Incorrect. They're not even the largest school in their district. About 10 years ago, they were within 2 or 3 of the 5a numbers during ONE realignment. The 5a numbers have changed since then, but HP's have not.

ETB, where are you coaching now?

cowboyandchrist
12-14-2012, 11:38 PM
That is all conjecture and foolish to make such giant leaps of faith. Nothing about last weeks game should give you reason to think any of that as Stephenville more than doubled the amount that Gilmer scored on Kilgore's defense.

Gilmer and Navsoda would dang sure give the Ville a better game than the Ricebirds did, Heck atleast Carthage and Kilgore can defend the pass. The way Gilmer has been playing in the playoffs, they may very well be able to beat the Ville. We will not ever know, what we do know is the Ville are the 3A D1 state champs and I believe Gilmer will be the D2 state champs and will bring another state championship back to East Texas.

oldtownag
12-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Gilmer and Navsoda would dang sure give the Ville a better game than the Ricebirds did, Heck atleast Carthage and Kilgore can defend the pass. The way Gilmer has been playing in the playoffs, they may very well be able to beat the Ville. We will not ever know, what we do know is the Ville are the 3A D1 state champs and I believe Gilmer will be the D2 state champs and will bring another state championship back to East Texas.

Please

oldtownag
12-14-2012, 11:49 PM

Just let this thread die!

Hendo
12-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Hmmm... Foolish? Yes. That is all. Dribble dribble!!!!!

Hendo
12-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Pretty close on that score prediction there!!! 70-35!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

bearbear78
12-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Pretty close on that score prediction there!!! 70-35!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Demand your ville respect there, but you know the big dogs of 4A are laughing at ya right? LoL.... Bittersweet isn't it

bearbear78
12-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Demand your ville respect there, but you know the big dogs of 4A are laughing at ya right? LoL.... Bittersweet isn't it
And there's no way villes the best 3A team in the state, now way.... That goes to Gilmer or maybe the Rattlers... I say Gilmer would blow your doors off after what they did to us last night.

ccmom
12-15-2012, 11:57 AM

Give it a rest :rolleyes:

hollywood
12-15-2012, 12:41 PM
And there's no way villes the best 3A team in the state, now way.... That goes to Gilmer or maybe the Rattlers... I say Gilmer would blow your doors off after what they did to us last night.

Kookoo

bearbear78
12-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Give it a rest :rolleyes:
Notice it's a response? Not a post.....thank ya

buckeyebob
12-15-2012, 08:02 PM

It is my story & I am sticking with it.

toddg
12-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I doubt there is a single team in the state that would laugh at Stephenville..but I'm sure there are plenty of folks on this board, including me, that are laughing at you!!

defense51
12-16-2012, 12:09 AM

REALLY??? :doh:

Hendo
12-16-2012, 03:50 PM
I guess you didn't see what we did to El Campo? And you thought they would beat us by ten!!! Your opinions about high school football don't mean crap to me or anyone else who have read your idiotic posts. Done!

bearbear78
12-16-2012, 04:03 PM
I guess you didn't see what we did to El Campo? And you thought they would beat us by ten!!! Your opinions about high school football don't mean crap to me or anyone else who have read your idiotic posts. Done!

Wouldn't expect anything less from you Mr. Football lol... And with you ville fans and supporters, any comment not in favor of the jackets is idiotic, well thinking you can blow out Gilmer or Navasota is idiotic dude..I lose no sleep at all over you not sharing or liking MY thoughts and MY opinions, yours sure dont matter to me so I hope your not losing sleep because you can't make the world recognize your team as the best.

1. Gilmer
2. Navasota
3. Ville

bearbear78
12-16-2012, 04:10 PM
REALLY??? :doh:yes really, I don't think ville can beat either of these teams. Let me guess you think I'm the only one who thinks so huh? Wrong..... How good was that Mexico team anyway? Haven't seen any stats on that game but it looks like no one told them they aren't allowed to beat ville.

J2M2SR
12-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Wouldn't expect anything less from you Mr. Football lol... And with you ville fans and supporters, any comment not in favor of the jackets is idiotic, well thinking you can blow out Gilmer or Navasota is idiotic dude..I lose no sleep at all over you not sharing or liking MY thoughts and MY opinions, yours sure dont matter to me so I hope your not losing sleep because you can't make the world recognize your team as the best.

1. Gilmer
2. Navasota
3. Ville

I am not trying to start an argument, but mobile thought we would blow out Wylie either......happened......probably wouldn't be blow out on Gilmer, but I think Ville would get it done! As far a sota???? Who knows, I think it would have set a record for points scored and whoever has the ball last....wins

Ernest T Bass
12-17-2012, 10:30 AM
It is my story & I am sticking with it.

As uninformed as it may be...

hollywood
12-17-2012, 11:27 AM
@bearbear78

You're not very educated in 3A football if you wouldn't think Gilmer or Navasota wouldn't be given a game by Stephenville this season. That's your opinion but not a very good assessment of 3A football.

You know that Kilgore held Gilmer to 20 points, right? And that same Kilgore team (probably better since every team gets better as the season extends) just a few weeks later held Stephenville to it's lowest points scored in the playoffs, 42 points. Gilmer is similar to Kilgore in a LOT of ways. Speed speed speed... and more speed. Graham just didn't have the horses as Stephenville did this season and basically got dominated by a more superior team. Graham was good. Just ran into tougher competition. Get over it.

refereedoc
12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Why does a thread about Carthage turn into a putdown from a Graham fan about Stephenville? Can we put this thread to bed please?

hollywood
12-17-2012, 11:32 AM
:sleeping:

bearbear78
12-22-2012, 03:30 PM
I stand corrected:
1. Navasota
2. Gilmer
3. Ville

defense51
12-22-2012, 04:10 PM
I stand corrected:
1. Navasota
2. Gilmer
3. Ville

:rolleyes: You are steadily losing any creditability you might have had!

I stand corrected:
1. Navasota
2. Gilmer
3. Ville

#2?
You scored 3 points at Cowboys Stadium. What are you smoking?

bearbear78
12-22-2012, 08:41 PM
#2?
Well that's the way it is since Navasota beat Gilmer, those are my standings, all mine , just as you do not think the ville can be beat by any team, that's yours, you have yours and I have mine except I'm not the only one who thinks the ville can be beat .

bearbear78
12-22-2012, 08:42 PM
#2?
True but that is against the best 3a team in the state, not against ville.

Well that's the way it is since Navasota beat Gilmer, those are my standings, all mine , just as you do not think the ville can be beat by any team, that's yours, you have yours and I have mine except I'm not the only one who thinks the ville can be beat .

I do think the Ville could have been beat. Had the game against Kilgore been coached differently.

buckeyebob
12-24-2012, 08:40 AM
As uninformed as it may be...

Yes...it is OK to use false logic in the decission process...they even have names for it...Logical Fallacies, Ad hominem, Ad ignorantiam, Argument from authority, Argument from final Consequences, Argument from Personal Incredulity, Begging the Question, Confusing association with causation, False Analogy, False Continuum, False Dichotomy, Genetic Fallacy, and Tu quoque. There are others but these are my favorite...and I am prcticing for the off season.

bobcat1
12-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Exactly, you don't choose to go up or go down. What district you're in. It's all in the UIL alignment, and enrollment numbers.See Abilene Wiley...:devil: