PDA

View Full Version : VY Needs a J-O-B

Buff42
12-10-2012, 11:11 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/vince-young-asks-larry-fitzgerald-job-twitter-012511101--nfl.html

Bullaholic
12-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Sad to see. Seems like if Vick can get a 2nd chance, why not VY? All I can say is---if some team takes a chance on him he better live in the film and weight rooms, and be the last one off the practice field, plus lose the posse and gangsta lifestyle off the field. If Pacman can turn it around---so can VY.

westcoast54
12-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Sad to see. Seems like if Vick can get a 2nd chance, why not VY? All I can say is---if some team takes a chance on him he better live in the film and weight rooms, and be the last one off the practice field, plus lose the posse and gangsta lifestyle off the field. If Pacman can turn it around---so can VY.

I am not a VY fan but, could he do much worse?

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 12:34 PM
One would think Arizona would at least give him a shot.

Buff42
12-10-2012, 12:52 PM
He's a great talent, I hope he can do some good down the road somewhere. Arizona could definitely use the help.

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:12 PM
lets see, 2nd chance was Philadelphia... 3rd chance was Buffalo... VY was never the trouble maker that Pacman was... VY's problem is work ethic... he lost his money due to his mother and uncle... not a posse

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 03:03 PM
I think I would take a chance on him...... I think he may of hit rock bottom and might realize he has to grow up.

lostaussie
12-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Sad to see. Seems like if Vick can get a 2nd chance, why not VY? All I can say is---if some team takes a chance on him he better live in the film and weight rooms, and be the last one off the practice field, plus lose the posse and gangsta lifestyle off the field. If Pacman can turn it around---so can VY.its not about a 2nd chance. Its about NFL talent. Vick had it. Maybe not now I don't know. VY doesn't and probably never will.

Roughneck93
12-10-2012, 08:48 PM
One would think Arizona would at least give him a shot.

He's a great talent, I hope he can do some good down the road somewhere. Arizona could definitely use the help.

:iagree:

I said before the season that Arizona should have signed VY. They certainly don't have anything to lose at this point.

gambler1606
12-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Maybe he could apply for the OC job at the back 40!! I hear the OC is trying to get out before the ship sinks and head to Arkansas St.