ccmom
12-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Don't care-He's a traitor for changing his mind and not going to Texas

Sounds to me like you DO care.

Buff42
12-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Sounds to me like you DO care.

:fnypost: :iagree:

All the tshirt teasips mafia members should prepare for more news of this kind.

msu97
12-10-2012, 11:17 AM
not surprised... not like this is a secret... the concern will have to be how many official visits he has left... what ever is his last visit will be the tell tale sign of where he more than likely will go...

Ty Slanina going to TCU is another one... for those of you who have not seen this kid from East Bernard are truly missing out on a talent...

Buff42
12-10-2012, 11:19 AM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Ricky-Seals-Jones-124950

Scoop27
12-10-2012, 11:32 AM
http://blog.chron.com/prepsports/2012/12/sealy-star-ricky-seals-jones-verbally-commits-to-texas-am/

Macarthur
12-10-2012, 11:33 AM
A&M is cleaning up.

There's also talk that the top defender in the state, Hoza Scott, has committed to them today.

msu97
12-10-2012, 11:41 AM
http://blog.chron.com/prepsports/2012/12/sealy-star-ricky-seals-jones-verbally-commits-to-texas-am/

the sad thing here is, that death threats are becoming the norm now thanks to main stream media... there were several stories last year of recruits receiving thousands of death threats from fans... one I know received almost 10,000... this is sad that people are so warped that they would do this...

Buff42
12-10-2012, 11:44 AM
not surprised... not like this is a secret... the concern will have to be how many official visits he has left... what ever is his last visit will be the tell tale sign of where he more than likely will go...

Ty Slanina going to TCU is another one... for those of you who have not seen this kid from East Bernard are truly missing out on a talent...

I've heard Slanina is a STUD. Glad they took it to Refugio.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 11:50 AM

Street agent......... It s ok rivals will probably take a star away from him anyway.

Buff42
12-10-2012, 12:02 PM

Bwahahaha. Guess you don't like things being turned around on you. It's not like recruits didn't USED TO decommit from other schools because Mack lured them to tu.

Red Bull
12-10-2012, 12:32 PM

If I recall correctly, didn't Texas pull the offer on Ricky?

Red Bull
12-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Maybe Texas wanted Ricky to play safety like they did with RGIII and JFF.

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 12:33 PM
A&M is cleaning up.

There's also talk that the top defender in the state, Hoza Scott, has committed to them today.Hear he may not even qualify...he's only a junior and that far behind.

RSJ AAU coach bank account probably looks a little better.

Red Bull
12-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Hear he may not even qualify...he's only a junior and that far behind.

Where did you hear this? All I have heard coming out of Sealy is how great a student he is. As for your latter comment that is just crazy talk. At this point A&M does not need to do any of this to get ANYONE to come to A&M.

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Where did you hear this? All I have heard coming out of Sealy is how great a student he is. As for your latter comment that is just crazy talk. At this point A&M does not need to do any of this to get ANYONE to come to A&M.

The academics refers to Hoza Scott.

Buff42
12-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Hear he may not even qualify...he's only a junior and that far behind.

Post a link. Anybody can talk sh!t, few back it up with facts.

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Post a link. Anybody can talk sh!t, few back it up with facts.

A&M has been associated with people like Will Lyles and Flennory. Its not uncommong knowledge.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Scott I believe is still planning on announcing on Wednesday think the info everyone is taking as his announcing is from Facebook which I ve heard just says "can t wait to join the Aggie.". Hope he gets grades up by then

Buff42
12-10-2012, 01:01 PM
A&M has been associated with people like Will Lyles and Flennory. Its not uncommong knowledge.

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to find a link to back up your crap.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 01:02 PM

Careful might get a screen shot from shaggy bevo

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 01:31 PM

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/03/will-lyles-patrick-peterson-texas-a38m-80000/1

Oh and not to mention the FedEx days...

Matthew328
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
I've heard rumblings of another A&M commit and some shady stuff going on with an "advisor" no idea if its true or not but that's the talk among some in the business. Could just be sour grapes from some....

Emerson1
12-10-2012, 01:38 PM
34 recruits? Very SEC of A&M. Maybe Texas can take some of those guys when they transfer out.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 01:49 PM
34 recruits? Very SEC of A&M. Maybe Texas can take some of those guys when they transfer out.

Wow 34 that s a lot wonder if any are mid term signees?

Buff42
12-10-2012, 01:52 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/03/will-lyles-patrick-peterson-texas-a38m-80000/1

So your big smoking gun is a link to a story that happened during Franchione's tenure (two coaches ago), with an agent that didn't "do a deal" with A&M, and the kid in question ended up at LSU?

*** are you smoking? Seriously.

Bring something relevant, recent, and real or shut up. You're naive and ignorant if you think any one college has a monopoly on recruiting shenanigans.

msu97
12-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Maybe Texas wanted Ricky to play safety like they did with RGIII and JFF.

Texas does take heat for RGIII, but to their credit, Briles was the only coach that wanted RGIII to play qb... so everyone missed that one... manziel though is a different story

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 01:55 PM

Wait so they contacted lyles and offered to pay him or did they pay him? Or was n
Vann Malone recruiting a kid that was associated with lyles.........Vann Malone I should know that name

Red Bull
12-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Wow 34 that s a lot wonder if any are mid term signees?

A lot of them will be mid term signees and count against 2012 class. Sumlin was smart and only signed like 18 last year. SEC allows up to 25 each year if you have room. Others have to count against previous classes and be mid term signees.

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Wait so they contacted lyles and offered to pay him or did they pay him? Or was n
Vann Malone recruiting a kid that was associated with lyles.........Vann Malone I should know that name

Malone played DB at UT...
street agents are becoming the norm now... so I would venture to guess that plenty of colleges deal with these guys... or even worse, corrupt parents (Cam Newton anyone?)

UT will still get recruits, ATM is now moving in the right direction... Sherman was very underrated as a recruiter... he did one heck of a job there... Sumlin is on the right track...

Red Bull
12-10-2012, 02:12 PM
All of the "rumors" of street agents can be said of most all schools. What happened two coaches ago is no indication at all of what is going on now. I guess when Texas got two top recruit RB's the last few years in Brown and Gray that was all legit. Funny how when someone else gets a stud recruit it is something going on.

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:18 PM
the fact is that it does happen... you just have to try and keep your nose clean... these street agents are different individuals... it all started with AAU basketball and now it is coming over to football...
these men prey on these young kids and their parents... it is truly sickening...
the worst part of it is that coaches have dropped the ball and allowed these men into the recruiting process...
I have no idea if Ricky Seals Jones has a street agent or not... so this in no way has anything to do with him...
but if you think that no major college deals with these guys, you are kidding yourself

New Taiton
12-10-2012, 02:18 PM

So a recruit's street agent contacts the school about what it would costs to get his client to sign a LOI and all of a sudden A&M is now "linked" to street agents. Lol. Poooor Old Tiger. So if a hooker solicits you, are you involved in prostitution?

The tide is turning in Texas. Other schools will be throwing as many rumors around as possible to link A&M with cheating, etc.

What it boils down to is the following:

Fantastic season
Young head coach
Heisman quarterback for at least 2 more years
Great facilities
Centrally located

A&M has always had the facilities and location it takes to be good. They've added a coach that "get's it" who has institued a new attitude in the locker room. It's a domino effect.

Texas A&M is becoming the "cool" school in the state.

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:22 PM
So a recruit's street agent contacts the school about what it would costs to get his client to sign a LOI and all of a sudden A&M is now "linked" to street agents. Lol. Poooor Old Tiger. So if a hooker solicits you, are you involved in prostitution?

The tide is turning in Texas. Other schools will be throwing as many rumors around as possible to link A&M with cheating, etc.

What it boils down to is the following:

Fantastic season
Young head coach
Heisman quarterback for at least 2 more years
Great facilities
Centrally located

A&M has always had the facilities and location it takes to be good. They've added a coach that "get's it" who has institued a new attitude in the locker room. It's a domino effect.

Texas A&M is becoming the "cool" school in the state.

the only problem with this statement is that the majority of these kids were recruited by Sherman, not Sumlin... so not exactly sure where that falls in...

ATM has found success, Sumlin is a good coach... Texas is still Texas... they will still get kids to come play there... they may be 2nd to ATM in recruiting... but they are still going to get kids who want to come play there... that will not change

Buff42
12-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Texas is still Texas... they will still get kids to come play there... they may be 2nd to ATM in recruiting...

Statement of the year right there. A tshirt teasip admits tu is 2nd to A&M in something. WHOOOOP

but they are still going to get kids who want to come play there... that will not change

Thank you for that insightful tidbit of wisdom, Capt. Obvious.

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:27 PM
but back to this Ricky Seals Jones... this is a huge pick up for ATM because this kid can play... he is a freakish athlete... now if can get there early and have spring ball at ATM that will be really huge... if not, then not sure how much of an impact he will have as a freshman... but he is definitely a big time talent...
like I said with the Slanina kid... for small school football... these kids can flat out play

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Statement of the year right there. A tshirt teasip admits tu is 2nd to A&M in something. WHOOOOP

again, I am not a tshirt fan... I only pull for UT for two reasons... one will play his last ball game in the Alamo Bowl, the other, has at least one more season...

Thank you for that insightful tidbit of wisdom, Capt. Obvious.

and that is just for the fact that people who say dumb things like, well the SEC will get you on TV... Texas plays alot of games on tv and in prime time... or that Texas is going to lose recruits...and Texas, like USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State and Michigan will always be relevant... not sure why, but they are

Buff42
12-10-2012, 02:34 PM
and that is just for the fact that people who say dumb things like, well the SEC will get you on TV... Texas plays alot of games on tv and in prime time... or that Texas is going to lose recruits...and Texas, like USC, Notre Dame, Alabama, Ohio State and Michigan will always be relevant... not sure why, but they are

Yeah, I know. Kind of a "Here's Your Sign" thing, huh?

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:40 PM
I will tell you this, and this is truth... moving to the SEC was a good thing for ATM... now, the fact that the Aggie powers that be said it had nothing to do with money was a complete lie, college presidents only do things for money...
like I said before, I told a former student of mine to take a bet his boss made him that ATM would not win 6 games this year... the bet was $100, I told him to double it... then I told him to tell his boss that ATM would win 9 games... I told him that the only games ATM would lose were to LSU, Florida and Alabama, I only missed ALabama, and when he presented that to his boss his boss went to $300... needless to say my former student is taking me and my wife out for a good meal over the Christmas break...

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Well you left off OU

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Well you left off OU

sorry... they are relevant... Florida as well

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 03:00 PM
sorry... they are relevant... Florida as well
Speaking of relevant what ever to the Miami Hurricanes? I am old cause I can remember all those schools being good then awful and then good again. I am even old enough to remember when both Oregon and Oregon State were terrible and K-state was even worse. Like someone said it all goes in cycles.

msu97
12-10-2012, 03:09 PM
with some, but not to all... Miami has had problems with the probation that they have been on... plus the emergence of Florida... that whole Thug U thing hurt them in the long run...
hurt Nebraska as well... Florida State too... the arrest of Peter Warrick probably cost him the Heisman...

Buff42
12-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Just as I suspected- crickets from tigger. Come on man, bring some facts.

Saggy Aggie
12-10-2012, 03:39 PM
but back to this Ricky Seals Jones... this is a huge pick up for ATM because this kid can play... he is a freakish athlete... now if can get there early and have spring ball at ATM that will be really huge... if not, then not sure how much of an impact he will have as a freshman... but he is definitely a big time talent...
like I said with the Slanina kid... for small school football... these kids can flat out play

I agree for the most part, except not having much impact as a freshman.

Sumlin isn't shy about starting freshman, especially at WR.

With swope, McNeil, EZ, etc graduating... There's gonna be plenty of opportunity for him to step right in and be an impact player.

Brandon and trey Williams at RB, a heisman qb and an emerging star at WR in Evans plus RSJ. The offense might be sick nasty next year, especially if joeckel and or Matthews come back. Even of they don't, the depth on the o line is top notch.

Aggies are gonna be really really good for the next couple years at least and 2014 recruiting will be even better than 2013.

Weebe
12-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Seals-Jones has never been mentioned as a grade risk. He will qualify.

He de-committed and then Texas pulled his offer a couple of months later. That is generally how Mack handles recruting. Most often, he will not offer a kid unless he shows genuine interest in committing(some of the really elite guys are the exception). Likewise, he wasn't going to let RSJ's offer hang out there once he felt like he wasn't going to re-commit. It's a perception thing in his mind.

At least 7 of A&M commits are mid-term enrollees and a couple are big grade risks (Griffin, Victor Davis and maybe Huggins), so the commitment numbers are a bit deceiving.

Weebe
12-10-2012, 05:03 PM

Here is another interesting article regarding Lyles.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/7213699/university-texas-paid-willie-lyles-red-flag

neck_06
12-10-2012, 05:10 PM

Have seen Ty on films on a few occasions and he is a stud athlete. Too bad Sumlin and co decided to go in a different direction, but at this point, I'm trusting what that man says. Good luck to him at TCU.

Also, didn't Mack & Texas claim that they pulled RSJ's offer after he went looking at other schools? That's what was said today during his commitment ceremony. His mom said something to the effect of, "we had to find out about it (texas pulling the offer) on the internet, they did even call us....but that's Texas."

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Is Derrick Griffin going to be able to get in academically?

Weebe
12-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Is Derrick Griffin going to be able to get in academically?

Not likely.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 05:37 PM

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/7213699/university-texas-paid-willie-lyles-red-flag

No way lies just lies.

speedbump
12-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Are they going to expect RSJ to block?

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 07:16 PM

With swope, McNeil, EZ, etc graduating... There's gonna be plenty of opportunity for him to step right in and be an impact player.

Brandon and trey Williams at RB, a heisman qb and an emerging star at WR in Evans plus RSJ. The offense might be sick nasty next year, especially if joeckel and or Matthews come back. Even of they don't, the depth on the o line is top notch.

Aggies are gonna be really really good for the next couple years at least and 2014 recruiting will be even better than 2013.

Don t write off the 2014 class yet. Rumor is R Foster is interested in an Aggieland visit and Mac. Alexander has shown interest. Wow..... The move to SEC won t help Aggie recruiting seems like I remember folks saying that. How will their parents get to watch them play in this time of conference realignment and tv deals. Ijdk

Saggy Aggie
12-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Don t write off the 2014 class yet. Rumor is R Foster is interested in an Aggieland visit and Mac. Alexander has shown interest. Wow..... The move to SEC won t help Aggie recruiting seems like I remember folks saying that. How will their parents get to watch them play in this time of conference realignment and tv deals. Ijdk

What do you mean don't write off 2014? I said that class is likely to be even better?

hsbtex
12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Just as I suspected- crickets from tigger. Come on man, bring some facts.

Laughing!!!!!!!

hsbtex
12-10-2012, 07:34 PM

Tigger, we're all anxiously awaiting your response here???!! :)

Saggy Aggie
12-10-2012, 07:34 PM

LOL, I would LOVE to see what OT has to say about this article...

As opposed to the one he posted earlier 'linking' A&M to lyles

Hahahaha I wouldn't have a response either

hsbtex
12-10-2012, 07:36 PM
LOL, I would LOVE to see what OT has to say about this article...

As opposed to the one he posted earlier 'linking' A&M to lyles

Hahahaha I wouldn't have a response either

I know!! Where is tigger???

Buff42
12-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I know!! Where is tigger???

He has over 5700 posts and about 99% of them depend on nobody challenging his research.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 07:59 PM
What do you mean don't write off 2014? I said that class is likely to be even better?
Sorry meant 13......and was joking. I know you re not writing them off- I failed

Saggy Aggie
12-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Sorry meant 13......and was joking. I know you re not writing them off- I failed

Gotcha no worries. Word is, theres a 5 star LB visiting soon...

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 09:09 PM
The Lyles and A&M stuff goes back to

Marty B
Mike Goodson

And He's also been rumored to be associated with

Trey Williams
Matt Davis

BaseballUmp
12-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I wish I had something informative to add to this thread

Buff42
12-10-2012, 09:17 PM
The Lyles and A&M stuff goes back to

Marty B
Mike Goodson

And He's also been rumored to be associated with

Trey Williams
Matt Davis

Post a link. Hasn't Goodson been in the NFL for several years- old news? Bring something real, recent, and relevant.

BaseballUmp
12-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I have never ever seen Aggies this worked up over recruits

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 09:22 PM
If I were to post what I've read it would violate copy rights due to being paid for information.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 09:32 PM
If I were to post what I've read it would violate copy rights due to being paid for information.

You pay for information?

Buff42
12-10-2012, 09:33 PM

Don't bring up what you can't back up.

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Gotcha no worries. Word is, theres a 5 star LB visiting soon...

R Foster......and a Florida. CB is also showing interest

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 09:36 PM
I have never ever seen Aggies this worked up over recruits

Slow season in Austin media hype machine moved an hour east

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Reuben Foster? You mean the guy who has already been investigated by NCAA for recruiting?
R Foster......and a Florida. CB is also showing interest

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Reuben Foster? You mean the guy who has already been investigated by NCAA for recruiting?

Mr Auburn tat himself

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Mr Auburn tat himself
Interesting revelation here....perhaps we will see a little more of what I've been talking about come in play.

BaseballUmp
12-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Slow season in Austin media hype machine moved an hour east

I'm busy trying to to follow TXST and the 2-3 star recruits we continue losing to UTSA and others

#TeamFran 😑🔫

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm busy trying to to follow TXST and the 2-3 star recruits we continue losing to UTSA and others

#TeamFran ����

I ve never put too much stock in stars given. You all are getting a good pair from s ville

Buff42
12-10-2012, 09:56 PM

#TeamFran ����

I feel your pain. Move away from Fran a-s-a-a-please. A&M still hasn't fully recovered, but this year was a step in the right direction.

NastySlot
Interesting revelation here....perhaps we will see a little more of what I've been talking about come in play.

I wouldn't wish too hard IMO he s a longshot.....now the big Hawaiian might be making his home aggieland......what can you dig up on him?

Old Tiger

#TeamFran 😑🔫
Larry Coker > Frantastic

Buff42
12-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Larry Coker > Frantastic

Almost anybody > Fran

navscanmaster
12-11-2012, 01:02 AM
:doh:C'mon OT, just give it a rest. Let the DMN and their army of UTA journalism grads do the digging for you. History has shown they probably already are.

Saggy Aggie
12-11-2012, 02:44 AM
OT is trying way too hard

msu97
12-11-2012, 08:26 AM

Answer this for me, not trying to stir the pot, just what I am hearing... I am hearing that Trey Williams is looking to transfer... like I said it could be just speculation or rumor, but it is what I am hearing...

as far as Joekel and Matthews, not that the oline depth is not good, but you will never be able to replace those two kids... they are the main reason the Aggie offense is so good... if they do leave the offense will suffer, not saying that it will be bad but my goodness those two are good... you just don't replace two top 10 picks at oline...
all I am saying with RSJ is if he only shows up for fall camp then he will be behind the curve for next year... but he is still a talented wide receiver and will be very good for years to come

Macarthur
12-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Answer this for me, not trying to stir the pot, just what I am hearing... I am hearing that Trey Williams is looking to transfer... like I said it could be just speculation or rumor, but it is what I am hearing...

as far as Joekel and Matthews, not that the oline depth is not good, but you will never be able to replace those two kids... they are the main reason the Aggie offense is so good... if they do leave the offense will suffer, not saying that it will be bad but my goodness those two are good... you just don't replace two top 10 picks at oline...
all I am saying with RSJ is if he only shows up for fall camp then he will be behind the curve for next year... but he is still a talented wide receiver and will be very good for years to come

What answer are you looking for? They have a 5 start RB that is sitting out due to transfer. If he transfers, he does.

As for the OT, they are great but are you trying to make the point that you cant have success without first round tackles? Seems to me there are plenty of teams that win games without first round tackles. One thing sherman was good at was recruiting the OL. Theyve got talent behind those guys.

New Taiton
12-11-2012, 09:29 AM

This rumor is as valid as Malcolm Brown is looking to transfer.

Old Tiger
12-11-2012, 09:29 AM
You think Ricky didn't learn how to handle recruiting from his family member Eric?

Trey Williams is another associated with Lyles.

gatordaze
12-11-2012, 09:40 AM
This rumor is as valid as Malcolm Brown is looking to transfer.

bad rumor, he actually tweeted the opposite last week. Another rumor that seems to be true is that Sumlin is grey-shirting an OT commit that got hurt in his last game to make room for Ricky. If that turns out to be true he will kill his Texas HS coaches pipeline.

Macarthur
12-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Isnt it great how UTs 5 star guys are legit but if a 4 or 5 star guy doesnt go to UT, something has to be amis.

New Taiton
12-11-2012, 09:52 AM
bad rumor, he actually tweeted the opposite last week. Another rumor that seems to be true is that Sumlin is grey-shirting an OT commit that got hurt in his last game to make room for Ricky. If that turns out to be true he will kill his Texas HS coaches pipeline.

No kidding. It's equally as bad as the Trey Williams transfer rumor.

I wonder who Sumlin will greyshirt if Reuben Foster commits?

What a joke yall are. A&M starts pulling the talent Texas once did and they're doing shady things, cheating, etc.?

Geoff Ketchum and Chip Brown thank you for your subscriptions.

Buff42
12-11-2012, 09:56 AM
I love the way Old Tiger and msu97 continue to post complete and utter bullsh!t about A&M without any references or links at all. If these were term papers, they would get failing grades for failing to cite sources. I think the mods should remove their posts and consider sanctioning them.

hsbtex
12-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Isnt it great how UTs 5 star guys are legit but if a 4 or 5 star guy doesnt go to UT, something has to be amis.

It is funny watching the hornies come up with this stuff. But I guess if you are that bad ....try to draw attention away from you. Even in your own little conference you now have to look up at TCU and the Baylor's. You've always had to look up at OU, but now there are alot more. So sad to watch our little brother crumbling like that!

Old Tiger
12-11-2012, 10:01 AM
No kidding. It's equally as bad as the Trey Williams transfer rumor.

I wonder who Sumlin will greyshirt if Reuben Foster commits?

What a joke yall are. A&M starts pulling the talent Texas once did and they're doing shady things, cheating, etc.?

Geoff Ketchum and Chip Brown thank you for your subscriptions.

I don't subscribe to OB's...my information comes from people I've talked to.

Texas innitially wanted RSJ and was actively recruiting them till they found out what I know about him and that is why they pulled his offer.

Buff42
12-11-2012, 10:08 AM

Voices in your head don't count.

Macarthur
12-11-2012, 10:17 AM

Texas innitially wanted RSJ and was actively recruiting them till they found out what I know about him and that is why they pulled his offer.

Yeah, they pulled his offer when they found out he wasn't going to come there. :tisk:

msu97
12-11-2012, 10:27 AM
sorry, heard the rumor last week that Trey Williams was looking to transfer... but ATM has not stopped by here in a few weeks so I cannot ask them directly... like I said, it may and probably is not true, but I have heard it, from inner circles of college coaches... just wanting to know if any of you who seem to have sooooo much aggie knowledge would know if there is any truth to this...

the point about Joekel and Matthews is that they are phenomenal, there is no way there back ups can be that good... does it mean their back ups are bad, no it does not... it just means that imo there is no way they can be that good...
but again you Aggies get so butt hurt... it is okay for people to have differing opinions and ideas...

Macarthur
12-11-2012, 10:42 AM
sorry, heard the rumor last week that Trey Williams was looking to transfer... but ATM has not stopped by here in a few weeks so I cannot ask them directly... like I said, it may and probably is not true, but I have heard it, from inner circles of college coaches... just wanting to know if any of you who seem to have sooooo much aggie knowledge would know if there is any truth to this...

the point about Joekel and Matthews is that they are phenomenal, there is no way there back ups can be that good... does it mean their back ups are bad, no it does not... it just means that imo there is no way they can be that good...
but again you Aggies get so butt hurt... it is okay for people to have differing opinions and ideas...

Who's butthurt? I just answered your question. I don't think I said they had another 1st round draft picks behind them. I simply said that while it will be a step down, I think they will be able to have success.

I think you have a psychological problem. No one actually disagreed with you. I think your butthurt comment is what is referred to as projection.

msu97
12-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Who's butthurt? I just answered your question. I don't think I said they had another 1st round draft picks behind them. I simply said that while it will be a step down, I think they will be able to have success.

I think you have a psychological problem. No one actually disagreed with you. I think your butthurt comment is what is referred to as projection.
not you, other people...if you say anything that can be seen as negative toward the aggies then all hell breaks lose... how dare you...
the Aggies will continue to be successful... but it will be a step back... but that is only a compliment to who are the best two tackles in the nation... if they come back... the Aggies will be VERY good next year... if they don't, the Aggies will be good still... I have known the Matthew's kids for years and they are outstanding... the younger one that is a center is very good... was glad to see them graduate from our district...

Macarthur
12-11-2012, 10:47 AM
not you, other people

okay.

MJMbrahmas10
12-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Does Ricky still plan on playing Basketball at ATM? I always thought this was his best sport

msu97
12-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Does Ricky still plan on playing Basketball at ATM? I always thought this was his best sport

he is good at any sport... he is a freak of a talent...

stxtiger
12-11-2012, 11:02 AM

Why don't you pm me what you know and I can let you know it isn't true. So tired of your crap on here. You have bashed Ricky every chance you have gotten. Stop being butt hurt he didn't want to play d end at Texas and wanted to continue playing wide receiver. OMG something must be terribly amiss when the top WR recruit in the nation wants to go to a school an hour and a half from his home that throws the rock 2/3 of the time. Must be shady, that's the only reason this could happen right? Give me a break and continue hiding behind your keyboard bashing an innocent kid whose only fault was making a decision to early and then re thinking it when he realized it wasn't the best fit for him.

buff4ever
12-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Why don't you pm me what you know and I can let you know it isn't true. So tired of your crap on here. You have bashed Ricky every chance you have gotten. Stop being butt hurt he didn't want to play d end at Texas and wanted to continue playing wide receiver. OMG something must be terribly amiss when the top WR recruit in the nation wants to go to a school an hour and a half from his home that throws the rock 2/3 of the time. Must be shady, that's the only reason this could happen right? Give me a break and continue hiding behind your keyboard bashing an innocent kid whose only fault was making a decision to early and then re thinking it when he realized it wasn't the best fit for him.

This is obviously RSJ's side of the story, but it sounds believable. A lot more so than the butt hurt UT fans side that are watching recruits slip away with every week to A&M, TCU, and there will be more. UT will be fine, but they are not going to dominate for now like they are use to. They will get good recruits because there are a lot of them in this area to go around. However, I do believe that A&M will have a better class for sure this year. The future will tell who makes what out of the talent they end up with.

Macarthur
12-11-2012, 11:21 AM
he is good at any sport... he is a freak of a talent...

I'm wondering how this kid would look at about 260lbs playing DE! I bet he would be a pass rushing terror!

New Taiton
12-11-2012, 11:21 AM
These guys are going to tell you that RSJ's dad was looking for the Cam Newton deal; that's why they pulled his offer.

Ketchum and Brown were spouting this after he decommitted or the offer was pulled or whatever went down with RSJ and Texas' recruitment.

msu97- you of all people aren't allowed to use the term butthurt. It's your middle name.

No aggie is butthurt. They're simply disputing your claims of knowing things, which are false. It's funny that you don't listen to Ketchum or Brown, but what you say is exactly what they're saying. So, directly or indirectly, that's where you're getting your information

You don't post opinions or ideas. You post percieved facts until you are proven wrong.

PPpoooorrrr butthurtmsu97.

msu97
12-11-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm wondering how this kid would look at about 260lbs playing DE! I bet he would be a pass rushing terror!
seeing this kid play, I would not put the possibility of that idea past any body...

New Taiton
12-11-2012, 11:24 AM
And cue Old Tiger to come in and say RSJ has a street agent....

msu97
12-11-2012, 11:28 AM
These guys are going to tell you that RSJ's dad was looking for the Cam Newton deal; that's why they pulled his offer.

Ketchum and Brown were spouting this after he decommitted or the offer was pulled or whatever went down with RSJ and Texas' recruitment.

msu97- you of all people aren't allowed to use the term butthurt. It's your middle name.

No aggie is butthurt. They're simply disputing your claims of knowing things, which are false. It's funny that you don't listen to Ketchum or Brown, but what you say is exactly what they're saying. So, directly or indirectly, that's where you're getting your information

You don't post opinions or ideas. You post percieved facts until you are proven wrong.

you sir, are an idiot... my facts are not percieved, it is what I am told in certain circles, whether or not they are true, I have stated that... I simply asked that if the rumor were true about Trey Williams, and I even stated that it may not be true... I typed that slower so you could understand...

and I have never said anything about RSJ that was not positive... I simply stated these things, one that street agents are bad and every college deals with these guys, 2) parents some times are worse than street agents, ie Cam Newton's dad, it is a fact that he asked Miss State for $200,000, 3) coaches have done a poor job of getting kids recruited and informing parents of how the recruiting process works...

so, new taition, you and some of your other aggies friends get butt hurt when someone offers anything that does not come from ESPN, which is like quoting wikipedia, or the battalion...

msu97
12-11-2012, 11:29 AM
And cue Old Tiger to come in and say RSJ has a street agent....

not saying that he does... but do you have proof that he does not?

msu97
12-11-2012, 11:35 AM

the best DE I have seen in Texas this year is the kid from Alief Taylor going to USC... that kid is a freak... the best kid I saw last year at DE was the kid from Galena Park who committed to ATM and not sure if he was red shirted or not but that kid was a freak as well... of all the kids last year that I saw, that kid was the best...

Macarthur
12-11-2012, 11:40 AM
the best DE I have seen in Texas this year is the kid from Alief Taylor going to USC... that kid is a freak... the best kid I saw last year at DE was the kid from Galena Park who committed to ATM and not sure if he was red shirted or not but that kid was a freak as well... of all the kids last year that I saw, that kid was the best...

You talking about Tyron Taylor?

msu97
12-11-2012, 11:43 AM
You talking about Tyron Taylor?

not sure of his name, but possibly...
last year at the Touchdown Club banquet it seemed like every finalist for offense and defense player of the year was committed to ATM and this kid really stood out... got to meet him... great kid... but when his highlights went up everyone was like, DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN

New Taiton
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
so, new taition, you and some of your other aggies friends get butt hurt when someone offers anything that does not come from ESPN, which is like quoting wikipedia, or the battalion...

PPPPooooooorrrr butthurtmsu97 - agian, you don't offer anything but crap when it comes to college football, especially about the university in college station.

You're "certian circles" are a joke. So you have a lot of Texas fans who subscribe to Orange Bloods. Everybody has "sources". Your sources and knowledge is laughable. Anybody can throw crap to a wall and see if it sticks.

You think ESPN covers the Ags in a favorable fashion? They have a vested interest in propping up UT, which would mean failing to cover or omitting lots of what is going on in College Station. Sure, they covered the Heisman, but they were forced to.

I'd give you some respect if you posted something credible at least once per day. But instead, you post nonsense and heresay. You act like the folks you know actually know something. But as I've said, what you say is like reading Geoff Ketchum's twitter feed.

not saying that he does... but do you have proof that he does not?

What kind of weak **** is this? Yeah I have proof.....see below:

Ricky Seals Jones was asked whether or not he used a street agent. Ricky response, "What's a street agent"

Hahahahahahaha pppppopoooooorrrrrr butthurtmsu97.

msu97
12-11-2012, 11:51 AM
PPPPooooooorrrr butthurtmsu97 - agian, you don't offer anything but crap when it comes to college football, especially about the university in college station.

You're "certian circles" are a joke. So you have a lot of Texas fans who subscribe to Orange Bloods. Everybody has "sources". Your sources and knowledge is laughable. Anybody can throw crap to a wall and see if it sticks.

You think ESPN covers the Ags in a favorable fashion? They have a vested interest in propping up UT, which would mean failing to cover or omitting lots of what is going on in College Station. Sure, they covered the Heisman, but they were forced to.

I'd give you some respect if you posted something credible at least once per day. But instead, you post nonsense and heresay. You act like the folks you know actually know something. But as I've said, what you say is like reading Geoff Ketchum's twitter feed.

What kind of weak **** is this? Yeah I have proof.....see below:

Hahahahahahaha pppppopoooooorrrrrr butthurtmsu97.
I am sorry that you sit behind a desk and wish you had my job... but you don't...
I deal with recruiters every day... we talk, we ask questions, they ask questions, we discuss things... I could care less what you think...
since I have been recruiting coordinator here, I have helped over 60 kids play college football, the DI kids I will not count since those are easier... this is only kids I have helped get into DII, DIII and NAIA schools, as well as juco's... anything else you need

Buff42
12-11-2012, 11:52 AM
you sir, are an idiot... my facts are not percieved, it is what I am told in certain circles, whether or not they are true, I have stated that...

OK- here's the deal: if you have been told this by someone "in the know" then say who that is. If you were told in confidence or not authorized to use that person's name, then be discreet and keep the information to yourself. Nobody likes a Tell All. And on this board, don't expect to get away with posting unsubstantiated bullsh!t.

If it's your opinion, fine- just openly admit that by typing IMO before or behind your statement. But if you and OT and others like you aren't willing to offer up where and how you got the info, then I have to assume you're either making sh!t up or talking out of turn and I have no respect for someone who does either of those things.

Nobody is butthurt on here except the tshirt teasips who are seeing their recruits slip away to other schools. Fans of other schools just aren't going to cut you any slack on making unsupported claims like this, so get your panties out of a wad.

Mods?????

New Taiton
12-11-2012, 11:59 AM
msu97 learning the word "butthurt" is akin to someone's grandmother learning a new word and using it all the time...all the while not knowing what it really means.

Lol.

msu97
12-11-2012, 12:00 PM
OK- here's the deal: if you have been told this by someone "in the know" then say who that is. If you were told in confidence or not authorized to use that person's name, then be discreet and keep the information to yourself. Nobody likes a Tell All. And on this board, don't expect to get away with posting unsubstantiated bullsh!t.

If it's your opinion, fine- just openly admit that by typing IMO before or behind your statement. But if you and OT and others like you aren't willing to offer up where and how you got the info, then I have to assume you're either making sh!t up or talking out of turn and I have no respect for someone who does either of those things.

Nobody is butthurt on here except the tshirt teasips who are seeing their recruits slip away to other schools. Fans of other schools just aren't going to cut you any slack on making unsupported claims like this, so get your panties out of a wad.

Mods?????

we have had a few schools ask since we were in Texas if it was true, because they had heard a rumor... I dunno, so I asked yall... and I even said it may not be true... I do not know the kid or anyone in Spring to ask... or I would... it is that simple...
again, sorry that I deal with these guys on a daily basis... we probably average 5-10 schools a day that come in here looking for kids, some schools I have never heard of, Earlham in Indiana? Urbana? McKendree? and they all ask all sorts of weird and sometimes interesting questions...
so I withdraw my Trey Williams statement... it was from a juco recruiter, not sure which one though, and that is the truth...

msu97
12-11-2012, 12:00 PM
msu97 learning the word "butthurt" is akin to someone's grandmother learning a new word and using it all the time...all the while not knowing what it really means.

Lol.

you having a life is akin to well, you having a life... butthurt aggie... I am sorry, you not having fun in your cubicle?

msu97
12-11-2012, 12:02 PM

Lol.

oh now wait a minute let me guess? you, like hsbtx, must make more money than me... drive a better car than me, have a better house than me... you know, important things? but you still would not be me so you are butt hurt...
Go Aggie Track... sporting the tshirt tonight...

New Taiton
12-11-2012, 12:10 PM
oh now wait a minute let me guess? you, like hsbtx, must make more money than me... drive a better car than me, have a better house than me... you know, important things? but you still would not be me so you are butt hurt...

None of this is relevant; I don't know you and hsbtx's history.

What is relevant is that your ignorant to Aggie football and the goings on in College Station.

Weebe
12-11-2012, 12:14 PM
So this msu97 dude is some "recruiting coordinator" at a high school and is posting negative, unsubstantiated rumors about recruits on a public message board?

What if posters were doing that to his kids?

msu97, does your head coach know you are posting this kind of stuff?

msu97
12-11-2012, 12:25 PM
None of this is relevant; I don't know you and hsbtx's history.

What is relevant is that your ignorant to Aggie football and the goings on in College Station.

actually, I have a pretty good idea what is going on in Aggie land, would have to, it helps me with my job and what kids would be qualified to go there... have seen plenty of the kids that are going there, are there, play high school football... know Mike Sherman fairly well, also knew that Sherman did a hell of a job rebuilding what Fran took backwards...have also met Kevin Sumlin plenty of times... more as the Cougar coach than at Aggie Land,since he recruited plenty of kids from us, he even got one of ours that left ATM, sat out a year, and played at UH... knew that he would do wonders in the SEC... since the SEC is vastly overrated...you might want to get to meet him sometime... what you see as my disdain for the overrated conference that is the SEC, as hate for the Aggies... now, am I a little aggravated with the Aggie tshirt fans, yeah, you should read Jerome Solomon's article in the Chronicle last February and then you would know why...
even had end zone seats in reliant last year in the bowl game v Northwestern...
a couple of things i do not adhere to,1) ESPN- bunch of blow hards 2) Rivals... I have seen plenty of kid who pass the eye test and perform well at non contact camps who are labeled 5 star who are not just that good...
does it matter to you that my brother, Aggie class of '77, (4.0 in accounting) is a big time booster and season ticket holder, same as my neighbor, who I taught both of his sons, coached them both, and they both attend C Stat, also have a former athlete who is on the Aggie track team? so I am very aware of what goes on in C Stat...
just because I choose not to believe everything some of you Aggie tshirt fans, blow hards, or whatever else... does my year I attended ATM count as well? my gpa was 3.0... that is when I quit school to go chase the big bucks of working at Blockbuster... bad move on my part...

pancho villa
12-11-2012, 12:28 PM
What BCS Bowl are the Aggies playing in? reading this thread I tought the Ag's were going to the Super Bowl.

Weebe
12-11-2012, 12:33 PM
What BCS Bowl are the Aggies playing in? reading this thread I tought the Ag's were going to the Super Bowl.

Didn't make the BCS. They were edged out by dominant teams like Rutgers, Louisville and Northen Illinois.

hookandladder
12-11-2012, 12:42 PM
actually, I have a pretty good idea what is going on in Aggie land, would have to, it helps me with my job and what kids would be qualified to go there... have seen plenty of the kids that are going there, are there, play high school football... know Mike Sherman fairly well, also knew that Sherman did a hell of a job rebuilding what Fran took backwards...have also met Kevin Sumlin plenty of times... more as the Cougar coach than at Aggie Land,since he recruited plenty of kids from us, he even got one of ours that left ATM, sat out a year, and played at UH... knew that he would do wonders in the SEC... since the SEC is vastly overrated...you might want to get to meet him sometime... what you see as my disdain for the overrated conference that is the SEC, as hate for the Aggies... now, am I a little aggravated with the Aggie tshirt fans, yeah, you should read Jerome Solomon's article in the Chronicle last February and then you would know why...
even had end zone seats in reliant last year in the bowl game v Northwestern...
a couple of things i do not adhere to,1) ESPN- bunch of blow hards 2) Rivals... I have seen plenty of kid who pass the eye test and perform well at non contact camps who are labeled 5 star who are not just that good...
does it matter to you that my brother, Aggie class of '77, (4.0 in accounting) is a big time booster and season ticket holder, same as my neighbor, who I taught both of his sons, coached them both, and they both attend C Stat, also have a former athlete who is on the Aggie track team? so I am very aware of what goes on in C Stat...
just because I choose not to believe everything some of you Aggie tshirt fans, blow hards, or whatever else... does my year I attended ATM count as well? my gpa was 3.0... that is when I quit school to go chase the big bucks of working at Blockbuster... bad move on my part...

I think this guy is legit, you cannot argue with facts. Nice reply.

Saggy Aggie
12-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Can we get thread bans for msu and OT. Neither of them contribute anything and they both ONLY post on threads about A&M. Same tired ole crap. Go somewhere else. Find a thread where your opinions are wanted.

All I've read is 'RSJ has a street agent. He's a bad guy so Texas pulled the offer. I'm a recruiting coordinator. I know people. Im in the inner circles. I talk to coaches. I know everything. The SEC is overrated. Everyone is butthurt.' Blah blah

This thread is about Ricky seals jones committing to A&M. Please post something relevant. It's really not that difficult.

Buff42
12-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Recent, real, and relevant. That's all I have asked for.

So far- jack in return.

I'm done here. Questioning why I want to stay involved with 3ADL overall.

hsbtex
12-11-2012, 02:07 PM

Couldn't have said it better!!!!!

msu97
12-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Recent, real, and relevant. That's all I have asked for.

So far- jack in return.

I'm done here. Questioning why I want to stay involved with 3ADL overall.

I have said nothing but great things about RSJ... maybe some of yall cannot read... this kid is a freak, he can flat out play...

the only negative I have stated about RSJ would be if he attends only fall camp, how much of an impact he would have...
if he gets to ATM at break, and attends spring ball, then he could have an immediate impact...

the other thing I have stated is that he and slanina are the best two athletes I have seen at the 3A level and lower...

msu97
12-11-2012, 02:19 PM
who else on the Aggie commit list do you want to talk about...
Chevis is a great player... should be very good for the Aggies..
add in to their receiving class Griffin from Terry and Parker from Manvel,whom i have seen play, then this is a top notch class of receivers, I have not seen the kid from Cedar Hill play but supposed to be very good...
Kenny Hill is a talent at qb and you can afford to red shirt him so that will only be a plus...
Garner has lock down corner capabilities and Wiggins is not a bad safety... he is one of like 7 DI kids from Alief Taylor... with Provost, USC committ, being the best on that team...
anything else you want to know?

hookandladder
12-11-2012, 02:37 PM
who else on the Aggie commit list do you want to talk about...
Chevis is a great player... should be very good for the Aggies..
add in to their receiving class Griffin from Terry and Parker from Manvel,whom i have seen play, then this is a top notch class of receivers, I have not seen the kid from Cedar Hill play but supposed to be very good...
Kenny Hill is a talent at qb and you can afford to red shirt him so that will only be a plus...
Garner has lock down corner capabilities and Wiggins is not a bad safety... he is one of like 7 DI kids from Alief Taylor... with Provost, USC committ, being the best on that team...
anything else you want to know?

What about the other QB (Stewart kid), will he go baseball or football.

msu97
12-11-2012, 02:46 PM

he is from a private school in the Houston area... I have never seen a private school game... so I have no idea... but since he committed I would think he would play football, or try to do both

gatordaze
12-11-2012, 03:47 PM
he is from a private school in the Houston area... I have never seen a private school game... so I have no idea... but since he committed I would think he would play football, or try to do both

Austin Aune from Argyle committed to TCU and moved into the dorm until the phone rang and 1,000,000 reasons to leave school appeared. Stewart will be drafted higher the Aune.

Manso/V8
12-11-2012, 04:20 PM

Don't take this as fact, but I think during the Sealy - St. Pius X broadcast one of the announcers said he was expected to play pro baseball after high school.
Sumlin was at the game as well, maybe to see RSJ more than Kohl.

navscanmaster
12-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Don't take this as fact, but I think during the Sealy - St. Pius X broadcast one of the announcers said he was expected to play pro baseball after high school.

Yet another reason Sumlin can afford to put a few more big name commits in the list. There are projected to be upwards of ten scholarship "count backs", which means Sumlin can go to 35. Beyond that, there are two that will most likely not qualify and another that is iffy.

Weebe
12-11-2012, 05:20 PM
I am sorry, you not having fun in your cubicle?

Job smack from a middle-aged, career assistant coach is hilarious.

hookandladder
12-11-2012, 05:24 PM

A friend of mine said the Stewart family ( Grandpa) has lot's of money, so money will not be an issue in his decision. It will boil down to what he really wants to do, also I had heard a rumor Kohl had some shoulder problems here recently. Have not heard for sure but that was the rumor.

Saggy Aggie
12-11-2012, 05:47 PM
At least this thread is back on track...

BaseballUmp
12-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey everyone, y'all sure do bitch a lot

gambler1606
12-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Does anyone know RSJ's career stats?

msu97
12-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Job smack from a middle-aged, career assistant coach is hilarious.

and envy from men who wish they had my job is totally hilarious...