PDA

View Full Version : Hidalgo QB Shea Patterson commits to Arizona

Bull Butter
12-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Problem is, he's only a Freshman, but obviously RichRod liked what he saw and offered anyway

McHi
12-08-2012, 12:22 AM
I think it is great, but sure put him in the line of fire in district 32 3(A) with 3 years to go. Wow! Wow!

FB-fanatic
12-08-2012, 12:58 AM
I think it is great, but sure put him in the line of fire in district 32 3(A) with 3 years to go. Wow! Wow!

They never really played anyone this year, including their playoff game. Would be interesting to see results vs a quality opponent. Good luck to the young man.

Bull Butter
12-08-2012, 01:29 AM
They never really played anyone this year, including their playoff game. Would be interesting to see results vs a quality opponent. Good luck to the young man.
Sorry that Port Isabel, who is paying for the Region IV title tomorrow night, qualifies as "no one". Sinton & Navarro thought the same thing

FB-fanatic
12-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Sorry that Port Isabel, who is paying for the Region IV title tomorrow night, qualifies as "no one". Sinton & Navarro thought the same thing
I'm showing Port Isabel at ranked #53 in 3A. Would like to this kid against a top 25 to judge.

rico
12-08-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm showing Port Isabel at ranked #53 in 3A. Would like to this kid against a top 25 to judge.
That's the same outfit that ranks Navarro higher than Port Isabel after PI beats Navarro.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-08-2012, 12:56 PM
They never really played anyone this year, including their playoff game. Would be interesting to see results vs a quality opponent. Good luck to the young man.He had been noticed since junior high, no suprise he was already weighing in offers and hes shown what he can do in the offseason camps he attends. Didnt have team to make it a good season team wise but he had great freshman season still as the qb.