PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Blows

Spanish Camp
12-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Just sayin' cause I didn't want it to go unsaid.

99IHSMustang
12-06-2012, 11:03 PM

*** is that all about.

Weebe
12-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Que?

I was surprised by their athleticism and felt they were a good team. Certainly not the typical region IV team.

99IHSMustang
12-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Que?

I was surprised by their athleticism and felt they were a good team. Certainly not the typical region IV team.

The QB will be back as well as some of the other great athletes. Several of which didn't earn the right to play that night.

Weebe
12-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Congrats on the season. Good luck next year. I hope you guys get a chance for revenge.

99IHSMustang
12-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Congrats on the season. Good luck next year. I hope you guys get a chance for revenge.

:2thumbsup I will be rooting for you guys tomorrow night.

MustangFootball
12-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Que?

Ingleside will lose some pretty good seniors but they have a load of talent coming back including 4 starters and one back up who fail out before the El Campo game.....where we are gonna take a hit is the OL/DL which is gonna hurt but as far as play makers we have some pretty good talent coming back including 3 year starting QB Tristan Barajas who has thrown over 6000 yards and 70 td's the last 2 years.
We also had a 1st team district LB Kyle Hernandez coming back who was hurt in the Rockport Fulton game and missed the rest of the season after getting shoulder surgery. The future is bright in Mustang country.

Go Ricebirds!!! Region 4 is pulling for you.

SHSBulldog00
12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
There is a difference in the teams from the Houston area and the Corpus Christi area but Ingleside has a good group of athlete's.

MustangFootball
12-07-2012, 01:05 AM
There is a difference in the teams from the Houston area and the Corpus Christi area but Ingleside has a good group of athlete's.

Yeah I tell people that too, when district 29 was around the Houston area district 30 struggled at times, i know when Ingleside faced Sweeny in 2010 it was with our freshman QB and sophomore RB who are now a jr and a sr, and kept the game at a respectable 17 point loss despite sweenys speed and athleticism and last year Ingleside led Wharton the whole game until the closing minutes when Wharton intercepted the ball and drove down and went for 2 to take the lead, and Wharton was the fastest defense Ingleside faced all season. But the Mustangs came up 1 point short... The next game Wharton mop the floor with OG.
Ingleside always seems to have athletes and speed year in and year out, but what we don't have is size on the line.....I think the Mustangs did an outstanding job last Friday night against El Campo despite the circumstances.:nerd:

Weebe
12-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Would have been Interesting to see what last years El Campo team could have done in 3A. We beat Wharton by 40 points and had a legitimate chance to beat state runner up Manvel in bi-district.

Saggy Aggie
12-07-2012, 01:29 AM

Lol this thread is awesome

pancho villa
12-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Yeah I tell people that too, when district 29 was around the Houston area district 30 struggled at times, i know when Ingleside faced Sweeny in 2010 it was with our freshman QB and sophomore RB who are now a jr and a sr, and kept the game at a respectable 17 point loss despite sweenys speed and athleticism and last year Ingleside led Wharton the whole game until the closing minutes when Wharton intercepted the ball and drove down and went for 2 to take the lead, and Wharton was the fastest defense Ingleside faced all season. But the Mustangs came up 1 point short... The next game Wharton mop the floor with OG.
Ingleside always seems to have athletes and speed year in and year out, but what we don't have is size on the line.....I think the Mustangs did an outstanding job last Friday night against El Campo despite the circumstances.:nerd:

Yeah y'all did great District 29, 5 wins-District 30, 1 win