PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline 3A and 2A Round 4 Playoff Preview shows

Gsquared
12-05-2012, 07:47 AM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Txbroadcaster
12-05-2012, 09:09 AM
sound might be a little off..first night in new studio and we have to adjust

buckeyebob
12-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Kudos guys...well done

Gsquared
12-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Kudos guys...well done

So am I forgiven for the Argyle pick incident last week? Im back on board with the buckeyes now

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Wow, not even 2 minutes for Bellville/Port Isabel? What's up with that?

vtskneb
12-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Just for clarification purposes, I was not upset with y'all. It is much easier for me to critic than to put together a show like this. I am appreciative of you guys and the work you do. I just felt Stephenville was a much better team than Wylie and the game proved me right. I am looking forward to this matchup. In the same way I was concerned about Kennedale, this game is going to be a tough matchup in that they have the athletes, if they get the breaks in the game Kilgore will keep this game close.

Gsquared
12-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Wow, not even 2 minutes for Bellville/Port Isabel? What's up with that?

Sorry Tarpon, we started at the top of the bracket and spent a long time on the first two games and ended up having to shorten the rest of it. We will start at the bottom of the bracket next week so we give you guys the time you deserve!

Gsquared
12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Just for clarification purposes, I was not upset with y'all. It is much easier for me to critic than to put together a show like this. I am appreciative of you guys and the work you do. I just felt Stephenville was a much better team than Wylie and the game proved me right. I am looking forward to this matchup. In the same way I was concerned about Kennedale, this game is going to be a tough matchup in that they have the athletes, if they get the breaks in the game Kilgore will keep this game close.

We know VT, its all in good fun either way. Terry and I kind of had contrasting views on this one. I am thinking that Wylie might be a little better than Kilgore and Terry is thinking Kilgore might be a tad better than Wylie. Downfall is , he and I only got to see Kilgore once this season so I views might be a tad off one way or the other.

Gsquared
12-05-2012, 03:25 PM
sound might be a little off..first night in new studio and we have to adjust

Dude, I thought we were gonna settle the Refugio/East Bernard argument behind the Barn by the Brookshires next to Baby Dolls? Im here, where you at? Im in the mood to skirmish.

bobcat1
12-05-2012, 08:41 PM
I think I heard Grant's tacos talking several times. Great show except for talking about Celina getting thrashed several times. (We know already):taunt:

buckeyebob
12-05-2012, 09:13 PM
So am I forgiven for the Argyle pick incident last week? Im back on board with the buckeyes now

I guess...only the truly brilliant knew we could do it.

Gsquared
12-05-2012, 09:20 PM
I guess...only the truly brilliant knew we could do it.

Right but I bet that makes you wonder HOW I missed it

WOS87
12-05-2012, 10:08 PM
WOS has pitched 9 shutouts btw.. not 8. Good show though!

Gsquared
12-05-2012, 10:14 PM
WOS has pitched 9 shutouts btw.. not 8. Good show though!
Yeah, think I forgot to count the Lorena shutout

buckeyebob
12-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Right but I bet that makes you wonder HOW I missed it

You are putting me in a very rough spot...I had a man-crush on you, you turned your back on us when Terry didn't...now, I have the man-crush on Terry & you suck...you can dis me but not my Buckeyes...sorry G, maybe next season...we have a game to win.

Gsquared
12-06-2012, 10:16 AM
You are putting me in a very rough spot...I had a man-crush on you, you turned your back on us when Terry didn't...now, I have the man-crush on Terry & you suck...you can dis me but not my Buckeyes...sorry G, maybe next season...we have a game to win.

I understand, just beware, it is dangerous to have a man crush on Terry.

Txbroadcaster
12-06-2012, 12:58 PM

hey now..I have been touting Gilmer since I called their 2004 State title game( and 4 play off games)...picked them when they lost to LH ....picked them all three times against Argyle..so ya got to know my love for Gilmer football..Grant is just a wannabe East Texan

oldtownag
12-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Guys,

His name is pronounced "Bo-gen-shoots".

buckeyebob
12-06-2012, 03:22 PM
I understand, just beware, it is dangerous to have a man crush on Terry.

I have lived through many dangers...East Texans as a whole & Buckeyes in particular put ourselves on the Edge all of the time...Terry is right...his love of East Texas has never waivered...he has always respected us even when others deserted us...but, we will not hold a grudge...but we will take both State Champ trophies in 3A.

Gsquared
12-07-2012, 07:59 AM
I have lived through many dangers...East Texans as a whole & Buckeyes in particular put ourselves on the Edge all of the time...Terry is right...his love of East Texas has never waivered...he has always respected us even when others deserted us...but, we will not hold a grudge...but we will take both State Champ trophies in 3A.

I will never waiver either, I just need another chance. Please Gilmer, take me back, I promise ill be faithful.

bobcat1
12-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I will never waiver either, I just need another chance. Please Gilmer, take me back, I promise ill be faithful.:lies:

DKfromDUB
12-07-2012, 08:27 AM
I will never waiver either, I just need another chance. Please Gilmer, take me back, I promise ill be faithful.

HAHA... Reminds me of... "You're the reason I'm going stright!":doh:

Gsquared
12-07-2012, 08:35 AM
HAHA... Reminds me of... "You're the reason I'm going stright!":doh:

Crap!! :doh:

hollywood
12-07-2012, 09:23 AM

In what? Won't be in football.

buckeyebob
12-07-2012, 12:20 PM

Croos your heart & hope to die? Trust will have to be rebuilt...wearing the orange & black requires commitmnet, perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority...perhaps we should see what is said about next week...as of now, we have a spanking to adminitser.

BwdLion73
12-07-2012, 01:00 PM
...as of now, we have a spanking to adminitser.

:spitlol: You know your starting to excite him. :D

garciap77
12-07-2012, 09:54 PM
:spitlol: You know your starting to excite him. :D

:1omg!:

buckeyebob
12-08-2012, 01:37 AM
OK G...we came through with the spanking so we are feeling generous...Terry will have his eye on you to make sure you do not violate your vows...now, on to Mansfield...who would have thunk.