PDA

View Full Version : Former Giddings Buffalo - Trey Masek

LeeCoMom
12-03-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.texastech.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/120312aaa.html

Buff42
12-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Atta Boy Trey! Great kid, errr young man. We wish him and his family ALL the best!

1st and goal
12-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Congrats Trey. You sure have put in the hard work to get this. Good luck to you in the future. (Except when y'all play the Aggies) :)

hookandladder
12-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I remember him playing on a local select team when he was a young one, he did not get to pitch much on that team because it was thought that he was not one of the better pitcher. Amazing what hard work and determination will do for a young man, his progress as a pitcher comes from his burning desire to succeed at every level. A great young man who has worked hard for everything he has, a great young role model for our young kids. Wish him the very best.

1st and goal
12-04-2012, 05:54 PM
I remember him playing on a local select team when he was a young one, he did not get to pitch much on that team because it was thought that he was not one of the better pitcher. Amazing what hard work and determination will do for a young man, his progress as a pitcher comes from his burning desire to succeed at every level. A great young man who has worked hard for everything he has, a great young role model for our young kids. Wish him the very best.

Probably a victim of "Daddycoach has to pitch his own son no matter what" syndrome...

gameface
12-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Incredible talent! I watched him pitch against LG few years back. Wish him the best at Tech and in MLB draft!