PDA

View Full Version : Tamu/OU cotton bowl

Saggy Aggie
12-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Is what I'm hearing

Roughneck93
12-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Looks like Northern Illinois has knocked OU from a BCS bowl.

Saggy Aggie
12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
It's official...

solocam
12-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Boomer Sooner

OldBison75
12-02-2012, 10:15 PM
This may turn out to be one of the best bowl games this year.

defense51
12-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Looking forward to this one!

Lion70
12-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Looking forward to this one!

Johnny_Detroit: Cotton Bowl Line: Texas A&M Aggies -3.5 vs. Oklahoma Sooners #CFB #collegefootball #BCS

Weebe
12-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Tough matchup for A&M. Pass defense is a weakness.

bwdlionfan
12-03-2012, 07:50 AM

I thought everyone in the SEC has a great defense in all areas?

Lion70
12-03-2012, 07:52 AM

They haven't seen Johnny football either.

Lion70
12-03-2012, 07:53 AM

They are good Ou just used to seeing defenses like their own that are horrible. Oh yeah Bama said hi

Old Tiger
12-03-2012, 08:40 AM
They are good Ou just used to seeing defenses like their own that are horrible. Oh yeah Bama said hi

Will be A&Ms first game against a team who is used to playing against a spread attack like that. Will be interesting.

hsbtex
12-03-2012, 09:50 AM

You SEC haters are hysterical. Wonder what the chances are of a big 12 beating an SEC in their bowl games?

msu97
12-03-2012, 09:55 AM
You SEC haters are hysterical. Wonder what the chances are of a big 12 beating an SEC in their bowl games?
50/50, that was easy...any day anyone has a chance to win...
funny thing I learned last night... that Oregon would favored to win, by Vegas standards, any bowl matchup v SEC team other than Alabama... Stanford would be favored in all but against Bama, so the top 2 in the PAC 12 would be favored v every SEC team except 1... crazy isnt it?

hsbtex
12-03-2012, 09:59 AM
funny thing I learned last night... that Oregon would favored to win, by Vegas standards, any bowl matchup v SEC team other than Alabama... Stanford would be favored in all but against Bama, so the top 2 in the PAC 12 would be favored v every SEC team except 1... crazy isnt it?

That is some crazy logic!! Ofcourse....we have seen what happens before when the PAC12 sends their best representative to face an SEC team :)

msu97
12-03-2012, 10:02 AM
but that never happens... I think the entire bowl system needs to be best teams playing each other... not this conference v that conference...

seeing the SEC, Pac 12, Big 12 play the ACC, Big least, and Conf USA is terrible to watch... I mean if the SEC/Big 12/ Pac 12 have 9 bowls, at least 5 of them should be against each other... the other 4 can be against the other conferences...

hsbtex
12-03-2012, 10:11 AM
but that never happens... I think the entire bowl system needs to be best teams playing each other... not this conference v that conference...

seeing the SEC, Pac 12, Big 12 play the ACC, Big least, and Conf USA is terrible to watch... I mean if the SEC/Big 12/ Pac 12 have 9 bowls, at least 5 of them should be against each other... the other 4 can be against the other conferences...

I agree, OR.... the top 12 teams playing a playoff, and the rest in bowl games. That would get rid of all of this crap. And anyone who saw the SEC championship on Saturday can attest that those two teams are on a different level than anyone else. I would have loved to have seen A&M in there, but Bama and Georgia were the best two teams throughout the whole year. Get rid of the conference championships, and let's have a playoff system.

Grahamcheerdad
12-03-2012, 10:45 AM
OU will have to play better than they have or they will get drilled

msu97
12-03-2012, 11:23 AM
I agree, OR.... the top 12 teams playing a playoff, and the rest in bowl games. That would get rid of all of this crap. And anyone who saw the SEC championship on Saturday can attest that those two teams are on a different level than anyone else. I would have loved to have seen A&M in there, but Bama and Georgia were the best two teams throughout the whole year. Get rid of the conference championships, and let's have a playoff system.
don't know if I would agree with all that... but a playoff is needed... that was by far the best Georgia has looked all year... they looked good against Georgia tech but G tech is horrible... other than that Georgia looked average... Bama is good, but their defense is suspect...

msu97
12-03-2012, 11:24 AM
OU will have to play better than they have or they will get drilled

correction, Landry Jones will have to play better... when he plays good to above average, they are very good... when he has not, the have lost to the #1 and #5 teams in the nation... not too bad... OU is better than what people think

Grahamcheerdad
12-03-2012, 12:20 PM
I went and watched them saturday at TCU and they made alot of mistakes to keep TCU close

Old Tiger
12-03-2012, 01:23 PM

No...

8 teams is where it's at.

1 automatic bid for all the BCS conference winners(which is 6)
1 at large bid to the highest ranked non BCS conference team
1 at large bid for the 2nd best conference team in the nation according to BCS standings.

1st and goal
12-03-2012, 01:52 PM
No...

1 at large bid for the 2nd best conference team in the nation according to BCS standings.

That would su@#*&^%! 16 teams would add 1 week to the calendar. They could start in early Dec and be done by 1st week in Jan.

msu97
12-03-2012, 02:12 PM
No...

this +1

hsbtex
12-03-2012, 03:01 PM
No...

As always tigger...your wrong again. The madness is allowing "automatic qualifiers" conference champions in there. Why would you allow a five loss Wisconsin.... freaking Wisconsin... in the playoffs?? Or traditional power Louisville in there?? The top 16 ranked teams in a playoff. Its that simple

hsbtex
12-03-2012, 03:04 PM
No...

Or are you mad because the big 12 would only have one representative this year :)

Buff42
12-03-2012, 05:02 PM
correction, Landry Jones will have to play better... when he plays good to above average, they are very good... when he has not, the have lost to the #1 and #5 teams in the nation... not too bad... OU is better than what people think

You have trouble realizing that football is a team sport.

BEAST
12-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Here is what I hate about the Bowl games. Since this is an A&M/OU thread I will use those 2 teams. A&M is arguably the hottest team in college football right now. But, they will go about 6 weeks without playing before the Cotton Bowl gets here. Same for OU. The problem is going that far between games. I have witnessed many a good team lose their bowl game and they didnt even resemble the team they were at the end of the season. WIth a real playoff, the games would start almost right after the season was over.

BEAST

SintonFan
12-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Gotta root for A&M in this game. Johny Football.

Weebe
12-03-2012, 07:29 PM

Link?

hsbtex
12-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Here is what I hate about the Bowl games. Since this is an A&M/OU thread I will use those 2 teams. A&M is arguably the hottest team in college football right now. But, they will go about 6 weeks without playing before the Cotton Bowl gets here. Same for OU. The problem is going that far between games. I have witnessed many a good team lose their bowl game and they didnt even resemble the team they were at the end of the season. WIth a real playoff, the games would start almost right after the season was over.

BEAST
Couldn't have said it any better

hsbtex
12-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Link?

No kidding!

Old Tiger
12-03-2012, 11:10 PM
As always tigger...your wrong again. The madness is allowing "automatic qualifiers" conference champions in there. Why would you allow a five loss Wisconsin.... freaking Wisconsin... in the playoffs?? Or traditional power Louisville in there?? The top 16 ranked teams in a playoff. Its that simple

The only reason is because the best team in that conference is on bowl ban. Because ND is independent it would like like this and there wouldn't be an at large team.

1 Notre Dame vs 8 Wisconsin
2 Alabama vs 7 Louisville
3 Oregon vs 6 Florida
4 Kansas State vs 5 Florida State

If Ohio State wasn't on bowl ban I'd say it would be like this

1 Notre Dame vs 8 Northern Illinois
2 Ohio State vs 7 Louisville
3 Alabama vs 6 Florida State
4 Oregon vs 5 Kansas State

The SEC/Big 12 bowl game outside of the tourney would be

Oklahoma/Florida

Rose Bowl
Stanford/Nebraska

Orange Bowl
Clemson/Cincinatti

Fiesta
Texas/LSU

Cotton
Texas A&M/Michigan?

Buff42
12-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Link?

I love how when msu97 gets challenged to back up all of his off-the-wall bullsh!t, he goes MIA

hsbtex
12-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I love how when msu97 gets challenged to back up all of his off-the-wall bullsh!t, he goes MIA

Laughing!! No kidding... where is that guy??!!

hsbtex
12-04-2012, 10:57 PM
The only reason is because the best team in that conference is on bowl ban. Because ND is independent it would like like this and there wouldn't be an at large team.

3 Oregon vs 6 Florida

Oklahoma/Florida

Rose Bowl
Stanford/Nebraska

Orange Bowl
Clemson/Cincinatti

Fiesta
Texas/LSU

Cotton
Texas A&M/Michigan?

Tigger...i question your brain...or lack thereof. Why would you put an unranked Wisconsin and Louisville in there in the top 8? Why would you also put in a Florida state team that just got bitch slapped by a third place team from the sec in there?? You frequently don't make sense...but this buddy is just flat out retarded. The top 12 teams in a playoff. Reward teams that have earned it.

texanpride1250
12-04-2012, 11:03 PM
You have trouble realizing that football is a team sport.

That is true, football is a team sport but would a&m be as good if Manziel had not played lights out this year. Rhetorical question. As Landry goes so goes OU. Of course this is true of most teams.

msu97
12-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Link?
Link? who are the two guys that do BCS countdown with Herbstriet and Palmer? the main guy from ESPN is the one who said it on the show... which makes sense, Vegas would have Alabama has the favorite...

Vegas is usually right on...

MIA? I usually have crap to do... tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays we have a crap load of colleges come through... sorry, I get busy...
and team sport? who does not know that... so then the Aggies would be 10-2 without JFF and Pancho is right... crap that was hard to say...

msu97
12-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Tigger...i question your brain...or lack thereof. Why would you put an unranked Wisconsin and Louisville in there in the top 8? Why would you also put in a Florida state team that just got bitch slapped by a third place team from the sec in there?? You frequently don't make sense...but this buddy is just flat out retarded. The top 12 teams in a playoff. Reward teams that have earned it.
conference champions... some of you are thick... when you expand the playoff format you are going to have these conferences push that their conference champ is automatically in... wow, what is wrong with some of you...
Tiger is correct in what the playoff would look like...
this is why conference re alignment is a must... four 16 team conferences

msu97
12-05-2012, 10:00 AM
No kidding!

and I am sure you could look it up to see if it is true through a Vegas site... some of yall try to sound smart... but I am not so sure

Old Tiger
12-05-2012, 10:01 AM

Because the 6 BCS conference winners get automatic bid.

hsbtex
12-05-2012, 01:52 PM
conference champions... some of you are thick... when you expand the playoff format you are going to have these conferences push that their conference champ is automatically in... wow, what is wrong with some of you...
Tiger is correct in what the playoff would look like...
this is why conference re alignment is a must... four 16 team conferences

What is wrong with you?? You don't reward a team for being terrible?? The top 12 teams in a playoff...yes msu and tigger...it's that simple. Now i know that would only mean one big 12 team this year...but there's always next year!

msu97
12-05-2012, 02:00 PM
What is wrong with you?? You don't reward a team for being terrible?? The top 12 teams in a playoff...yes msu and tigger...it's that simple. Now i know that would only mean one big 12 team this year...but there's always next year!

the problem here is, you do not get anything... there are 6 conferences that make up the BCS... i understand that you think the Big 12 is the all powerful conference... but they are 1/6th of the final equation... how is this hard to understand? a playoff of 8 would include the 6 conference champions or there will be no playoff of more than 4... and no more than 2 from the same conference to keep the money equal... apparently this is difficult... all Old tiger is doing is applying this logic to the system...
if you think the Big 10, ACC, Big East are going to agree to an 8, or 16 team playoff and not have their conference champion in it... then you are delusional...College Presidents control the money and who plays where...
it is not that we do not agree with you, it is the system that will be put in place...and if you look at the top 12 in the BCS now... Oklahoma is 11th so that would still be 2 from the Big 12... so again your ignorance is showing...
I have no ties to any conference... none... right now, I am hoping to get to Tempe to watch Oregon play... and it is a possibility, but other than that... I would not mind going to san antonio and watching DJ play his last college game...

Saggy Aggie
12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
the problem here is, you do not get anything... there are 6 conferences that make up the BCS... i understand that you think the Big 12 is the all powerful conference... but they are 1/6th of the final equation... how is this hard to understand? a playoff of 8 would include the 6 conference champions or there will be no playoff of more than 4... and no more than 2 from the same conference to keep the money equal... apparently this is difficult... all Old tiger is doing is applying this logic to the system...
if you think the Big 10, ACC, Big East are going to agree to an 8, or 16 team playoff and not have their conference champion in it... then you are delusional...College Presidents control the money and who plays where...
it is not that we do not agree with you, it is the system that will be put in place...and if you look at the top 12 in the BCS now... Oklahoma is 11th so that would still be 2 from the Big 12... so again your ignorance is showing...
I have no ties to any conference... none... right now, I am hoping to get to Tempe to watch Oregon play... and it is a possibility, but other than that... I would not mind going to san antonio and watching DJ play his last college game...

Dj Monroe?

You coach at Angleton?

Just curious. Your location does say brazoria county and you said you have 2 former players at Texas. So the other is Quandre Diggs...?

msu97
12-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Dj Monroe?

You coach at Angleton?

Just curious. Your location does say brazoria county and you said you have 2 former players at Texas. So the other is Quandre Diggs...?
I did for a long while... not there any more though... I coach a little ways up the road in Fort Bend

BEAST
12-05-2012, 03:54 PM

You cant have a twelve team playoff. If so you would end up with 3 teams at the end instead of 2. Any positive # that is divisible by a negative # wont work. It is either 8 or you jump to 16.

BEAST

gameface
12-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Herrrrrrrrre's Johnnie! Sooners are in trouble! Predict a blowout-or should we say, a Maroon Out!

msu97
12-06-2012, 03:34 PM
You cant have a twelve team playoff. If so you would end up with 3 teams at the end instead of 2. Any positive # that is divisible by a negative # wont work. It is either 8 or you jump to 16.

BEAST

never use logic with an Aggie

Emerson1
12-06-2012, 04:34 PM

BEAST
You technically could if you started handing out byes. I'm to lazy to do the math, but I think if the 4 teams go first round bye it would work.

NastySlot
12-06-2012, 04:38 PM
You technically could if you started handing out byes. I'm to lazy to do the math, but I think if the 4 teams go first round bye it would work.

http://www.printyourbrackets.com/12seeded.html

I like google.

BEAST
12-06-2012, 05:02 PM
never use logic with an Aggie

I am one.

BEAST

BEAST
12-06-2012, 05:03 PM

He never said anything about there being byes. And yes it would have to be 4 of them.

BEAST

Weebe
12-06-2012, 05:12 PM
and I am sure you could look it up to see if it is true through a Vegas site... some of yall try to sound smart... but I am not so sure

Judging from your posts, you are a coach. Yet your posts seem to continually indicate that you believe those who disagree with you are intellectually inferior.

I find that funny.

Buff42
12-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Judging from your posts, you are a coach. Yet your posts seem to continually indicate that you believe those who disagree with you are intellectually inferior.

I find that funny.

Msu97 just says sh!t to get a response. He never backs up his statements with traceable research.

pancho villa
12-07-2012, 09:24 AM
I will be at the Cotton Bowl! Gig Em!

Lucky2Coach
12-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Me too, Pancho! I'll be tailgaiting all day, you and Mrs. Pancho should stop by. I love it when you send to get our refreshments, and we never have to get up (except to ease nature)!!!

NastySlot
12-07-2012, 10:18 AM
I will be at the Cotton Bowl! Gig Em!

I am thinking I ll probably make the trip up also.. Thinking of selling my Alamo bowl tic though

pancho villa
12-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Me too, Pancho! I'll be tailgaiting all day, you and Mrs. Pancho should stop by. I love it when you send to get our refreshments, and we never have to get up (except to ease nature)!!!

Sweet I am bringing my Aggie son so he can fetch beer. you know they have to be good for something.

msu97
12-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Sweet I am bringing my Aggie son so he can fetch beer. you know they have to be good for something.

how is little Pancho? that kid made me laugh...

pancho villa
12-07-2012, 02:26 PM
how is little Pancho? that kid made me laugh...

He will graduate in May with his degree in engineering from A&M. Dumb Aggie

msu97
12-07-2012, 02:37 PM

surprised a villa is smart... dang... congrats... not bad for an aggie i guess

1st and goal
12-07-2012, 03:08 PM

You can be El Rey and he can be El Jefe!

1st and goal
12-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Pancho, So how are you going to see the game if you're busy selling tamales from your cart? That is, if you have any tamales left over when you're full....jk

We all know you got a vendor entry pass. You don't like aggies enough to actually pay to get in....

pancho villa
12-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Pancho, So how are you going to see the game if you're busy selling tamales from your cart? That is, if you have any tamales left over when you're full....jk

We all know you got a vendor entry pass. You don't like aggies enough to actually pay to get in....

How can you say I don't like Aggies? Little Pancho is one and so am I
I am selling barbacoa tacos by the way

zebrablue2
12-08-2012, 09:36 PM

ROFL:evillol:

1st and goal
12-09-2012, 09:11 AM

too funny. Panchito is 1 smart kid.

hsbtex
12-09-2012, 02:57 PM

None of the other divisions have BCS conferences, so why should D1? A top 12, or 16 as Beast pointed out, solves all of this. Reward good teams, not champions of an inferior conference. If they play good teams outside of that conference then it will reflect in their ranking. Secondly, you point out my perceived "ignorance" several times in this post. I find this hysterical, coming from a coach who doesn't make what my most entry level employee does...but I'll play along. How would you like to measure who is smarter between you and I? Degree earned? Financial status? Assets owned? Let me know

Buff42
12-09-2012, 04:43 PM
None of the other divisions have BCS conferences, so why should D1? A top 12, or 16 as Beast pointed out, solves all of this. Reward good teams, not champions of an inferior conference. If they play good teams outside of that conference then it will reflect in their ranking. Secondly, you point out my perceived "ignorance" several times in this post. I find this hysterical, coming from a coach who doesn't make what my most entry level employee does...but I'll play along. How would you like to measure who is smarter between you and I? Degree earned? Financial status? Assets owned? Let me know

Dang, you called msu97 out. Now he'll have to go find another thread to troll on. He never replies once someone asks him to back up his bullish!t with checkable facts.

msu97
12-10-2012, 08:10 AM

Here again, you just do not get it... the people who control the NCAA and the BCS, college and conference presidents, are never going to allow a playoff unless there is a guarantee their conference champion gets in... maybe this logic is difficult for you to understand? not saying it is correct or the right thing but it will be what is done... how else do you think the Big East and ACC have automatic BCS bowls?
again, some of you think you are so smart but you ignore what is obvious... the control of the BCS and thus playoff system is by college presidents and conference directors...
wow, my pay is important here? and you probably have no idea what I own, how much I make... but I could really care less how much you make... it is like a good friend once told me... money only matters to those who have no self esteem... I live the lifestyle I am comfortable with... I am sorry that money makes you feel important...
sorry that you do not get it or have no idea how college football is run... keep watching ESPN and listening to those people on what is truly real as to forming your own info...
and Buff42, you really need to get over yourself... I mean I know that Herbstriet and Corso are dependable facts...

pancho villa
12-10-2012, 09:04 AM

LOL, I make more money than you, I have more assets, and my dog can do tricks. Oh and don't forget my trophy wife you fool!

msu97
12-10-2012, 09:18 AM
LOL, I make more money than you, I have more assets, and my dog can do tricks. Oh and don't forget my trophy wife you fool!

next thing you know... we will have to compare 401K's, SAT scores, ACT scores, whether or not you were a national merit semi finalist or finalist... ASVAB score... how many AP classes you took... unbelievable...
back to the recruiting grind... one good thing about handling recruiting is the time out of class

NastySlot
12-10-2012, 09:39 AM
next thing you know... we will have to compare 401K's, SAT scores, ACT scores, whether or not you were a national merit semi finalist or finalist... ASVAB score... how many AP classes you took... unbelievable...
back to the recruiting grind... one good thing about handling recruiting is the time out of class

don't forget AYP and STARR scores.

pancho villa
12-10-2012, 10:16 AM
don't forget AYP and STARR scores.

I was "El Rey de TAKS" but it's gone now. Now I am "El campesino" That is peasant for all you Gringos!

hsbtex
12-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Here again, you just do not get it... the people who control the NCAA and the BCS, college and conference presidents, are never going to allow a playoff unless there is a guarantee their conference champion gets in... maybe this logic is difficult for you to understand? not saying it is correct or the right thing but it will be what is done... how else do you think the Big East and ACC have automatic BCS bowls?
again, some of you think you are so smart but you ignore what is obvious... the control of the BCS and thus playoff system is by college presidents and conference directors...
wow, my pay is important here? and you probably have no idea what I own, how much I make... but I could really care less how much you make... it is like a good friend once told me... money only matters to those who have no self esteem... I live the lifestyle I am comfortable with... I am sorry that money makes you feel important...
sorry that you do not get it or have no idea how college football is run... keep watching ESPN and listening to those people on what is truly real as to forming your own info...
and Buff42, you really need to get over yourself... I mean I know that Herbstriet and Corso are dependable facts...

Msu...i would recommend you getting over yourself...not buff42. Kirk herbstreit knows more about football than you will ever know. You seem to be the one with self esteem issues...not other people

hsbtex
12-10-2012, 01:17 PM

Pancho...you're an idiot...and your posts confirm it

pancho villa
12-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Pancho...you're an idiot...and your posts confirm it

Thank you. I also have a 1990 pickup truck, a man cave, and 2 refrigerators!

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM

what model on that 90 truck?

pancho villa
12-10-2012, 01:43 PM
what model on that 90 truck?

Chevy of course

Old Tiger
12-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Chevy of course

I used to have a 91 GMC stepside with the 350 in it!

msu97
12-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Msu...i would recommend you getting over yourself...not buff42. Kirk herbstreit knows more about football than you will ever know. You seem to be the one with self esteem issues...not other people

hahahahahahahaha, I have no self esteem issues... you were the one that brought up money and what not... so the self esteem is not me...

herbstreit is only smart because he sits next to Corso... and I would put myself up against herbstriet any day... the only person that comments on college football regularly on ESPN that I have respect for is Mark Mays...
I don't need to look at stats and reports from ESPN to make decisions... I watch the games themselves and make my own assessments... being influenced by the media is for the weak minded people

msu97
12-10-2012, 01:57 PM

Pancho... what kind of beer do you stock those fridges with?

man, that 90 Chevy is nice... maybe one day we can have enough to be like hsbtex... I guess one can only hope

pancho villa
12-10-2012, 01:59 PM
I used to have a 91 GMC stepside with the 350 in it!

Sweet you must be richer than me. LOL

pancho villa
12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=msu97;1728067]Pancho... what kind of beer do you stock those fridges with?

Cold!!!!

msu97
12-10-2012, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=msu97;1728067]Pancho... what kind of beer do you stock those fridges with?

Cold!!!!
the best kind... that is what I have in my fridge as well... the only exception I make is no Lone Star in mine

hsbtex
12-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Pancho... what kind of beer do you stock those fridges with?

man, that 90 Chevy is nice... maybe one day we can have enough to be like hsbtex... I guess one can only hope

Keep hoping buddy. I would recommend losing the ego and prancing around with small man syndrome, calling everyone ignorant that doesn't agree with you. Just a thought

Saggy Aggie
12-10-2012, 07:32 PM
This thread has went south. Gah...

The only part of this thread I've enjoyed is pancho trolling and these guys taking him seriously. Never gets old

msu97
12-11-2012, 08:22 AM
This thread has went south. Gah...

The only part of this thread I've enjoyed is pancho trolling and these guys taking him seriously. Never gets old

the fun thing is, I know Pancho... we have worked together... so this is fun...hsbtex though... he is funny... how much money do you make lol, I make more than you...lol... as for losing the ego, nah... won't happen... nothing better than knowing that you are better than the person you are coaching against... kids love it as well... confidence is a great thing...

next thing you know it will be my daddy is... which of course, I will always win, my daddy is so fast that he works at Dow and they get off of work at 4 but he is home by 3:30.... bahahahahahahahahaha...

pancho villa
12-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Keep hoping buddy. I would recommend losing the ego and prancing around with small man syndrome, calling everyone ignorant that doesn't agree with you. Just a thought

I'll tell you how rich I am I have pink Flamingos in my front and back yard. NOW WHO IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

msu97
12-11-2012, 10:31 AM
I'll tell you how rich I am I have pink Flamingos in my front and back yard. NOW WHO IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

and he has a lot...
do you still have some on the front porch by the washer/dryer?

1st and goal
12-11-2012, 10:48 AM
I know a guy who's dog likes to chew up pink flamingos.

pancho villa
12-11-2012, 10:55 AM
I hire white guys to mow and clean up my yard! $ TO BURN!!!

Can you match that hsbtex

Saggy Aggie
12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
I hire white guys to mow and clean up my yard! $ TO BURN!!!

Can you match that hsbtex

Lol best post on this thread yet.

hsbtex
12-11-2012, 02:01 PM
yes, I have twenty mescans for every one of your white guys!!

Can you match that pancho?

msu97
12-11-2012, 02:20 PM

Can you match that pancho?
I actually use Asians but who is counting...

Old Tiger
12-11-2012, 02:23 PM
I actually use Asians but who is counting...

I prefer to use the Irish.

hsbtex
12-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I prefer to use the Irish.

Tigger, I can't believe I am saying this...but that's a good idea

pancho villa
12-11-2012, 10:29 PM

Can you match that pancho?.

Do they call you "El Maricon"?

pancho villa
12-12-2012, 10:00 AM
hsbtex I just got a toolbox for my pickup, it is sweet. HOW ABOUT THAT!

Buff42
12-13-2012, 05:03 PM

3 Oregon vs 6 Florida

Oklahoma/Florida

Rose Bowl
Stanford/Nebraska

Orange Bowl
Clemson/Cincinatti

Fiesta
Texas/LSU

Cotton
Texas A&M/Michigan?

Interesting Article. Ooooh the SEC is over-rated; isn't that tough, is weaker than anyone thought because A&M is successful. Bwahahahaha

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/16-team-college-football-playoff-simulated-doesn-t-231918059--ncaaf.html

msu97
12-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Interesting Article. Ooooh the SEC is over-rated; isn't that tough, is weaker than anyone thought because A&M is successful. Bwahahahaha

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/16-team-college-football-playoff-simulated-doesn-t-231918059--ncaaf.html
whose simulator is this? did you see the 16 teams on there? FSU beating Notre Dame? but I do think that Alabama and Oregon are the best two teams in the nation... but I guess you would disagree with that...

Weebe
12-14-2012, 08:40 AM

That's a really crappy format with all of the **** conferences getting their champions in.

And FSU wouldn't beat LSU, much less beat LSU and ND in consecutive games.

msu97
12-14-2012, 09:29 AM
That's a really crappy format with all of the **** conferences getting their champions in.

And FSU wouldn't beat LSU, much less beat LSU and ND in consecutive games.

now this I agree with... which goes back to no matter what happens, we will always have a problem with whatever system is in place... these conferences with their presidents will never agree to a playoff unless their champion is allowed in... which this simulation shows why... and then they would agree that only so many teams per conference to share the wealth, which money is what this is all about...
all a playoff is going to be is a bigger version of the BCS agreement that is in place, conference champions plus so many at larges...
it is all crap... that is why there has to be 4 major conferences of 16 teams, then you settle it in a 4 team playoff

pancho villa
12-14-2012, 10:54 AM
This simulator has less of a clue about college football than hsbtex does!!!