PDA

View Full Version : Region I Quarter-Final GotW: Graham(12-1) Vs. Gatesville(13-0)

Pages : 1 [2]

toddg
12-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Good luck to both teams!! two class teams meeting makes for a greatness game...Steers 35-31.

Inmateboss
12-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Good luck to both teams!! two class teams meeting makes for a greatness game...Steers 35-31.

Thanks this is gonna be a night of battles everywhere!!! Safe travels to everyone, and prayers for all the players to stay healthy!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

Slick50
12-07-2012, 04:25 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/4th-july/barbecue.gif

Inmateboss
12-07-2012, 07:53 PM
35 min till game time!!!

Go # 5

Deuce
12-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Packed house!

garciap77
12-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Score?

toddg
12-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Score?
last i saw was 14-14 middle of 2nd

garciap77
Thanks toddg!

ccmom
21-21

ccmom
12-07-2012, 09:33 PM
GV 28
Graham 21

1 left n half

defense51
12-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Sounds like a good one

ccmom
12-07-2012, 10:22 PM
28-28

ccmom
12-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Gatesville up 35-28

ccmom
12-07-2012, 10:40 PM
GV 35
Graham 34 (blocked PAT)

3rd qtr...not sure of time

BwdLion73
12-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Gatesville has some dandy announcers.:D

toddg
12-07-2012, 10:41 PM
GV 35
Graham 34 (blocked PAT)

3rd qtr...not sure of time

that could be huge in this game!

ccmom
12-07-2012, 10:44 PM
that could be huge in this game!

Graham is no stranger to losing because of a PAT. Not saying that this one is over by any means though. It's a dandy!

ccmom
12-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Graham leads 40-35

5 left

garciap77
12-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Go Graham !!!!

ccmom
12-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Steers take over on downs with 3:57 left

(not sure where the ball is)

Buckeye1980
12-07-2012, 11:05 PM
update?

ccmom
12-07-2012, 11:08 PM
update?

I posted same time that you did. ;)

Hornet
12-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Hats off to the steers! Good luck with Gilmer.

ccmom
12-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Graham wins 40-35

Helluva game

garciap77
12-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Congrats Graham!!!!!

toddg
12-07-2012, 11:15 PM
that was a GAME!!! congrats Graham! finish it!!

GRTIGER
12-07-2012, 11:24 PM
i am not drinking, where in the hEll do yall get ur refs. my gosh u have to pay them off, that is the worst official called game that i have ever seen. That was horrible. good luck graham u made it this far with ur refs. u wont win state so thats all that matters to me have fun i am out of here no more comments from me on this site so respond to this all u wont i will not reply so knock urself out responding to my last post. I have seen this crap in the past with graham and their officials. Also RAGIN RED if i would have come to ur meet and greet it would have turned into a meat and beat with you and i I would not be calling someone you do not even know out punk

bobcat1
12-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Congrats Graham! Good season Gatesville

regaleagle
12-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Great season for Gatesville. Graham, you did good. You were considered a dark horse in this race, and you won the region. Congratulations. Better celebrate tonite and get it out of your system. Gilmer is TOUGH>and talented.

garciap77
12-07-2012, 11:28 PM
i am not drinking, where in the hEll do yall get ur refs. my gosh u have to pay them off, that is the worst official called game that i have ever seen. That was horrible. good luck graham u made it this far with ur refs. u wont win state so thats all that matters to me have fun i am out of here no more comments from me on this site so respond to this all u wont i will not reply so knock urself out responding to my last post. I have seen this crap in the past with graham and their officials. Also RAGIN RED if i would have come to ur meet and greet it would have turned into a meat and beat with you and i I would not be calling someone you do not even know out punk

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/referee-cartoon1.jpgLOL

slingshot
12-07-2012, 11:29 PM
i am not drinking, where in the hEll do yall get ur refs. my gosh u have to pay them off, that is the worst official called game that i have ever seen. That was horrible. good luck graham u made it this far with ur refs. u wont win state so thats all that matters to me have fun i am out of here no more comments from me on this site so respond to this all u wont i will not reply so knock urself out responding to my last post. I have seen this crap in the past with graham and their officials. Also RAGIN RED if i would have come to ur meet and greet it would have turned into a meat and beat with you and i I would not be calling someone you do not even know out punk4th grade dropout? Huked Own Foniks honors graduate? BTW--Way to go Graham!

Tin Cup
12-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Nailed this score. Just forgot how terrible graham is at PATs

BwdLion73
12-07-2012, 11:43 PM
i am not drinking, where in the hEll do yall get ur refs. my gosh u have to pay them off, that is the worst official called game that i have ever seen. That was horrible. good luck graham u made it this far with ur refs. u wont win state so thats all that matters to me have fun i am out of here no more comments from me on this site so respond to this all u wont i will not reply so knock urself out responding to my last post. I have seen this crap in the past with graham and their officials. Also RAGIN RED if i would have come to ur meet and greet it would have turned into a
meat and beat with you and i I would not be calling someone you do not even know out punk

:wave:

garciap77
12-07-2012, 11:44 PM

toddg
12-07-2012, 11:50 PM

wimbo_pro
12-07-2012, 11:54 PM

Losing hurts...thats natural. Being a loser is a choice...thats sad.

toddg
12-08-2012, 12:05 AM
i am not drinking, where in the hell do yall get ur refs. My gosh u have to pay them off, that is the worst official called game that i have ever seen. That was horrible. Good luck graham u made it this far with ur refs. U wont win state so thats all that matters to me have fun i am out of here no more comments from me on this site so respond to this all u wont i will not reply so knock urself out responding to my last post. I have seen this crap in the past with graham and their officials. Also ragin red if i would have come to ur meet and greet it would have turned into a meat and beat with you and i i would not be calling someone you do not even know out punk

bbye!!

ccmom
12-08-2012, 12:08 AM
I need a smiley waving the "special finger". :rolleyes:

toddg
12-08-2012, 12:16 AM

im sure Garcia will find one!

garciap77
12-08-2012, 12:21 AM
im sure Garcia will find one!

Open at your own risk! http://www.sherv.net/finger-emoticons.html :D

toddg
12-08-2012, 12:24 AM
open at your own risk! http://www.sherv.net/finger-emoticons.html :d

lol!

Ranger Mom
12-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Because I haven't benched/ejected anyone since we got this new board, I had to figure out how to do it. I saw this when I was trying to remember how to do it. I know I shouldn't be posting this but I literally said OUT LOUD when I saw it, Well gee..I wonder why!!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/grtiger.jpg

GrTigers6
12-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Congrats Graham, I had a feeling this game would come down to the last possession either with a score or a stop! Goog Luck Next week. Any idea when and where?

gully81
12-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Graham vs Gilmer next Friday @ 7:30 in Mansfield

buckeyebob
12-08-2012, 01:07 AM
It should be fun...

toddg
12-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Because I haven't benched/ejected anyone since we got this new board, I had to figure out how to do it. I saw this when I was trying to remember how to do it. I know I shouldn't be posting this but I literally said OUT LOUD when I saw it, Well gee..I wonder why!!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/grtiger.jpg

we were waving in anticipation of your action...you did it just in time too, ccmom was about to find that "special finger" smiley!!

Slick50
12-08-2012, 01:26 AM
What a game boys and girls. Both sides packed full. Best game I have seen in a few years. Gatesville had a salty team, hats off to them. How bout the Steers, they just keep digging deep and finding a way to win.

Deuce
12-08-2012, 01:29 AM

Don't let the door hit u in the A$$ on the way out you sorry loser.

On a positive note that was one heck of a game! Hats off to Gatesville. That was a very solid team that our boys beat tonight!

InglesideAlum22
12-08-2012, 01:31 AM
It was a battle between two very good QB's! Hats off to both of them! Great game!

Sville
12-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Congrats Graham!!! Now show them the Gilmer boys how we do it in this part of Texas!

Slick50
12-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Congrats Graham!!! Now show them the Gilmer boys how we do it in this part of Texas!

We are dang sure gonna give it a try.

bearbear78
12-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Gltiger I don't get mad much but you have managed to accomplish that. Your plum stupid, get over it son, the steers waltz all over your kittens and that is just how it is so live with it junior, we are still playing and your kittens aren't so shut up. These boys are all heart and they have earned their place. My son is part of this amazing team and when you run you trap I find it as a insult, so if ya wanna keep running it go ahead, you look dumber with each comment .. The steers are the real deal and your kittens know it now , so just shut up , ok!!!! If ya wanna talk in person just say when and where, till then shut up!!!!! Graham Steers are solid and mean business, these boys earned every inch of this journey and your kittens were one of those inches!!!!! Live with it son!!! Steers rule!!!!!!!

Hornet
12-08-2012, 01:51 AM
What a great game that lived up to the hype! Two heavyweights slugging it out! Congratulations to the Steers, now go get after those Buckeye! Safe Travels and best wishes from Gatesville!

Slick50
12-08-2012, 01:54 AM
What a great game that lived up to the hype! Two heavyweights slugging it out! Congratulations to the Steers, now go get after those Buckeye! Safe Travels and best wishes from Gatesville!

Class act Hornet, thanks. We're we very loud on the Graham side? Just wondering if we need to take it up a notch?

hollywood
12-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Awesomeness!!

Great job Graham Steers! Again, you proved me wrong. Not again this season. I'm behind y'all 100%.

Go show East Texas what ya got.

Congrats to Gatesville on a fine season. Did what no one thought you would.

God bless Texas High School Football!

It's good to be a TEXAN!!

Rattler
12-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Great game to all the young men who played in this game. You all gave your best but only one can go on, and tonight it was the GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

defense51
12-08-2012, 02:24 AM
i am not drinking, where in the hEll do yall get ur refs. my gosh u have to pay them off, that is the worst official called game that i have ever seen. That was horrible. good luck graham u made it this far with ur refs. u wont win state so thats all that matters to me have fun i am out of here no more comments from me on this site so respond to this all u wont i will not reply so knock urself out responding to my last post. I have seen this crap in the past with graham and their officials. Also RAGIN RED if i would have come to ur meet and greet it would have turned into a meat and beat with you and i I would not be calling someone you do not even know out punk Another douche is ejected

defense51
12-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Congrats to Graham on another big win, and to Gatesville for a great season!

bearbear78
12-08-2012, 02:32 AM
What a game. Great season Gville! Congrats to the steers

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 02:41 AM

That was the best highschool game I have ever seen!! Y'alls team, man I can't say enough good things about!!!
Class act and the fan base is awesome first class people !!! I hate that y'all's season is over, but you can be proud of the fight in these young men!! Awesome awesome QB and well the whole team was crazy good!!! God bless y'all hope y'all are healthy!!!!

Go # 5

bearbear78
12-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Shut up idiot!!!! Not drinking??? Maybe you should start so you see things clearly, graham beat GR, we would have beat GR with our 7th grade B!!!!!!!

bearbear78
12-08-2012, 02:48 AM
I think he checks his closet for a STEER before he goes to bed!!!!

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Sorry about the earlier post, that just flew all over me!! I apologize to the other posters and the mods!!

Go # 5

defense51
12-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Sorry about the earlier post, that just flew all over me!! I apologize to the other posters and the mods!!

Go # 5
Understandable when dealing with the village idiot of Glen Rose.

toddg
12-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Understandable when dealing with the village idiot of Glen Rose.

whats funny, he couldnt respond now, even if he wanted to..

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 03:14 AM
whats funny, he couldnt respond now, even if he wanted to..

What a night of football all over!! It's good to be in Texas !!

Go # 5

huntingbig8
12-08-2012, 03:17 AM
Is grtiger hollywoods son? I think they are both full of **** . And stay out of the way, we don't need your backing now.

toddg
12-08-2012, 03:32 AM
What a night of football all over!! It's good to be in Texas !!

Go # 5

you got that right!!!

You little chicken **** ! Tell me that to my face! I'll drive to glen rose and save you the gas !! Name the place!!!

Go # 5

Go kick his butt I think he might just do it. lol

wimbo_pro
12-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Just one minute here....I think we all missed the subtle "coded" message in GRTiger's message....It was a message of love.

...it would have turned into a meat and beat with you and i

We won't judge you.

LionFan72
12-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Misguided love, sure hope cooler heads are abundant this morning.

Cudos to a fine Gatesville team and their fans, CONGRATS to the Graham Steers for a big win. Knew it was gonna be a close one and kinda figured it would come down to the last possession. Teams were very even stats wise and evidently pretty well matched on the field as well.

The Steers headed for a Showdown with the Buckeyes, Good Luck! Represent the Best of Texas, bring it on home.

And all you grown ups start acting like it! :tisk:

bobcat1
12-08-2012, 09:29 AM
i am not drinking, where in the hEll do yall get ur refs. my gosh u have to pay them off, that is the worst official called game that i have ever seen. That was horrible. good luck graham u made it this far with ur refs. u wont win state so thats all that matters to me have fun i am out of here no more comments from me on this site so respond to this all u wont i will not reply so knock urself out responding to my last post. I have seen this crap in the past with graham and their officials. Also RAGIN RED if i would have come to ur meet and greet it would have turned into a meat and beat with you and i I would not be calling someone you do not even know out punkThis little girl says she isn't drinking. Okay put down the glue sweetheart.

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 09:54 AM

Lol

Go # 5

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Just one minute here....I think we all missed the subtle "coded" message in GRTiger's message....It was a message of love.

We won't judge you.

Omg !!! That's funny!!! I didn't think of it like that!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Misguided love, sure hope cooler heads are abundant this morning.

Cudos to a fine Gatesville team and their fans, CONGRATS to the Graham Steers for a big win. Knew it was gonna be a close one and kinda figured it would come down to the last possession. Teams were very even stats wise and evidently pretty well matched on the field as well.

The Steers headed for a Showdown with the Buckeyes, Good Luck! Represent the Best of Texas, bring it on home.

And all you grown ups start acting like it! :tisk:

Yes emotions in check, just waiting for some mods to clean up my part of the mess! Should be just a little while pm have been sent!! Sorry

Go # 5

GrTigers6
12-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Shut up idiot!!!! Not drinking??? Maybe you should start so you see things clearly, graham beat GR, we would have beat GR with our 7th grade B!!!!!!!REALLY?????
You call out someone for talking stupid crap by saying the same kind of stuff yourself.
Yall have a great team and I hope to see you finish it out but stop bashing Glen Rose because of one poster. Good Luck next week. Was hoping to get to go to this one after the D1 game but will have to miss both. My Daughter is graduating from Tarleton Saturday and she has a pinning ceremony friday night. Ah the things you give up for your kids! Oh Well!

bobcat1
12-08-2012, 10:15 AM
REALLY?????
You call out someone for talking stupid crap by saying the same kind of stuff yourself.
Yall have a great team and I hope to see you finish it out but stop bashing Glen Rose because of one poster. This! Every village has an Idiot even in Celina.:D

BwdLion73
12-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Without starting a war what happen with the refs? I listened to the 3rd. and 4th. quarter on the Gatesville feed. To say the announcers were homers is an understatement! I know at least five or six times they were screaming so loud I could not understand them. The announcers were calling out kids and close to profanity some times. They did calm down at the end but made remarks about where the refs were from and how much did Graham pay them. I thought they had a certain G.R. poster in the booth!

Rattler
12-08-2012, 10:49 AM
I would like to say Good job to the Gatesville team and their coaches. Yall like us this year were over looked...... and never seen by the "pros" in the media world as great football teams, hard work and young men playing their hearts out each and every game and proper coaching can accomplish amazing things. I think we have both shown that this year.. Good luck to yall in the future!

Deuce
12-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Without starting a war what happen with the refs? I listened to the 3rd. and 4th. quarter on the Gatesville feed. To say the announcers were homers is an understatement! I know at least five or six times they were scwereaming so loud I could not understand them. The announcers were calling out kids and close to profanity some times. They did calm down at the end but made remarks about where the refs were from and how much did Graham pay them. I thought they had a certain G.R. poster in the booth!
I would be willing to bet that if you listened to the Graham feed they would be screaming about several missed penalties as well. It went both ways! In no way did the refs affect the outcome of this game. This was probably one of the best HS games I have ever been to. It was a battle. Again, hats off to Gatesville, your team was very solid and you should be proud. Graham walked out of that game and knew that they had been in a fight.

BwdLion73
12-08-2012, 02:01 PM
I would be willing to bet that if you listened to the Graham feed they would be screaming about several missed penalties as well. It went both ways! In no way did the refs affect the outcome of this game. This was probably one of the best HS games I have ever been to. It was a battle. Again, hats off to Gatesville, your team was very solid and you should be proud. Graham walked out of that game and knew that they had been in a fight.

I kinda figured that...I tried but could not get the Graham feed to work. Good Luck, keep rollin!

Sooners1026
12-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Losing hurts...thats natural. Being a loser is a choice...thats sad.

Their were questionable calls on both sides I felt and they evened themselves out.....Graham refs? not sure what that meant. That was an incredible game played by 2 very good teams. That was worth the drive and worth the back soreness. We never sat down from start to finish! BEAT GILMER!!!

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Without starting a war what happen with the refs? I listened to the 3rd. and 4th. quarter on the Gatesville feed. To say the announcers were homers is an understatement! I know at least five or six times they were screaming so loud I could not understand them. The announcers were calling out kids and close to profanity some times. They did calm down at the end but made remarks about where the refs were from and how much did Graham pay them. I thought they had a certain G.R. poster in the booth!

The refs last night were some of the best I've seen! They made calls but let the guys play, I saw some on both teams that were not flagged !!! But in that slobberknock'en game last night there was only 12 flags all night!! Last week we had that many in one Qt!!! There is such a thing as over doing it, but those guys last night were very fair!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
12-08-2012, 04:47 PM
REALLY?????
Yall have a great team and I hope to see you finish it out but stop bashing Glen Rose because of one poster. Good Luck next week. Was hoping to get to go to this one after the D1 game but will have to miss both. My Daughter is graduating from Tarleton Saturday and she has a pinning ceremony friday night. Ah the things you give up for your kids! Oh Well!

Congrats to your daughter!!!

Go # 5

Rattler
12-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Highlites from the game!

http://youtu.be/7XsfjcxO-WM

garciap77
12-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Nice!!!! Go Steer!!!