PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland vs. Coldspring score?

eagle08
09-26-2003, 11:21 PM
Does anyone have a final for this one?

eagle08
09-26-2003, 11:23 PM
My bad, it just showed up. Cleveland 39 Coldspring 0.

the-O-fence
09-26-2003, 11:39 PM
Dang, everyone was saying that it was gonna be BH,Liberty,and Coldspring in 22-AAA, looks like Cleavland had other plans.

eagle08
09-26-2003, 11:40 PM
Yeah just think if Cleveland makes the playoffs that puts Barbers Hill in D2 most likely getting a rematch with Anahuac. I would love that.

FBmania
09-26-2003, 11:51 PM
Hey Trojandad, what happened? Are they really that good or did you guys have a lot of TO's? We play them next!

mg
09-27-2003, 12:23 AM
i was there--the better team won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FBmania
09-27-2003, 12:27 AM
mg:
i was there--the better team won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wasn't questioning that, but didn't Cleveland lose by the same margin to Willis? Do you have some stats?

mg
09-27-2003, 08:44 AM
I didn't mean to be a loud bragger, just tired of reading the negative about Cleveland and was a bit excited.

The facts I know regarding Cleveland - they played three 4 A schools is preseason...Palestine was highly touted with Adrain Peterson. Cleveland defense has occasionally played well. Peterson was held to 33 yards in the first half, although he got about 150 in the second. They played 4A Caney Creek and won 33-27 in double OT. They lost big time to 4A District power house Willis. Cleveland did not perform at all in that game. Catharsis occurred at the Willis game, as AD appointed new OC and OL/DL responsibilities. They seemed more focused last night.

They don't have stats on http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/sports/hs/ yet, but I think Cleveland had a couple of RB with yardage over 100. Couple of intersecptions and yes Coldspring did have several TOs.

Old Cardinal
09-27-2003, 04:01 PM
I think RBarKER, BH 146 and myself, were a little right in our early predicitions that Cleveland, Huffman-Hargraves and even Splendora would more than hold their on in 22-3A football. I saw BC route Cleveland in a scrimmage, on enthusiam alone; however, all the folks with football savvy in the stands were saying that Cleveland had quality athletes; but lacked good discipline. Coach Cayala, is a good Head Coach--I really question his Assist Help-- hearing some of the things they were yelling at the top of their lungs at they're players....Anyway, There is a good chance that Bridge City and Cleveland will meet to Div. I Bi-District. That would give BH a run in Division II, because BC win beat Anahuac and I think BH will beatAnahuac also in Bi-District, if they play...Anahuac is not my favorite, they have pompous fans and it not just in football either, its everything...Look for BH and BC to go 7-0 in District play..

Old Cardinal
09-27-2003, 04:04 PM
It will be interesting as to who wins between Cleveland and Liberty

<small>[ September 27, 2003, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

FBmania
09-27-2003, 05:34 PM
mg:
I didn't mean to be a loud bragger, just tired of reading the negative about Cleveland and was a bit excited.

The facts I know regarding Cleveland - they played three 4 A schools is preseason...Palestine was highly touted with Adrain Peterson. Cleveland defense has occasionally played well. Peterson was held to 33 yards in the first half, although he got about 150 in the second. They played 4A Caney Creek and won 33-27 in double OT. They lost big time to 4A District power house Willis. Cleveland did not perform at all in that game. Catharsis occurred at the Willis game, as AD appointed new OC and OL/DL responsibilities. They seemed more focused last night.

They don't have stats on http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/sports/hs/ yet, but I think Cleveland had a couple of RB with yardage over 100. Couple of intersecptions and yes Coldspring did have several TOs.You have every right to be excited about your team. I was interested in information because we play you guys next week. It looks like a long hard battle for district this year. I am glad we have some interest in here(3A downlow) from Cleveland, it makes the district match-ups more fun. A little good luck to you next week, but not enough to win. :D :D

FBmania
09-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Old Cardinal:
I think RBarKER, BH 146 and myself, were a little right in our early predicitions that Cleveland, Huffman-Hargraves and even Splendora would more than hold their on in 22-3A football. I saw BC route Cleveland in a scrimmage, on enthusiam alone; however, all the folks with football savvy in the stands were saying that Cleveland had quality athletes; but lacked good discipline. Coach Cayala, is a good Head Coach--I really question his Assist Help-- hearing some of the things they were yelling at the top of their lungs at they're players....Anyway, There is a good chance that Bridge City and Cleveland will meet to Div. I Bi-District. That would give BH a run in Division II, because BC win beat Anahuac and I think BH will beatAnahuac also in Bi-District, if they play...Anahuac is not my favorite, they have pompous fans and it not just in football either, its everything...Look for BH and BC to go 7-0 in District play..My my OLd Card, one big win and that notorious swagger is back! :D :D Congrats on the win! things are starting to look normal in here again. Good luck the rest of the way.