PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley Lady Texans vs. Smithville Lady Tigers dec.21 @ SBC center in San Antonio

jrhernandez7
11-29-2012, 11:27 AM
A great honor for two tradition riched basketball programs. The game will be played prior to the San Antonio Spurs game and your ticket gets you into both games. I still remember when these two hooked up in the State semi -finals at the frank Erwin center in Austin back in 99. Was Great game that ended with a buzzer beater, that sent the lady Tigers to a state championship appearance.

lv2937
11-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Wimberly will be lucky to go to the play offs this year. watched them get beat by burnet last week. they lost by 21points. could of been worst. burnet had 3 soph, 1 jr, and 1 senior starting.

Tejastrue
11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
A great honor for two tradition riched basketball programs. The game will be played prior to the San Antonio Spurs game and your ticket gets you into both games. I still remember when these two hooked up in the State semi -finals at the frank Erwin center in Austin back in 99. Was Great game that ended with a buzzer beater, that sent the lady Tigers to a state championship appearance.

Thanks for posting jrh. It has been a while since our Lady Texans BB has had great success in the post season. Volleyball is Queen. LOL. I wouldn't write them off just yet lv. They beat 4A McCallum a couple of days ago....(granted McCallum is not very good this year). Season is still young. Has to be a thrill for both teams to play there. Best of luck to Smithville and the Lady Tigers.