PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Seals Jones Story

Scoop27
11-28-2012, 10:44 AM
From the Sealy News
http://www.sealynews.com/sports/article_a95779be-3710-11e2-ba7d-0019bb2963f4.html

Manso/V8
11-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Johnny Football, Brandon "Slim" Williams, and RSJ playing for the Aggies would really be something.

Williams was the most impressive running back I have seen play high school football.

hsbtex
11-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Johnny Football, Brandon "Slim" Williams, and RSJ playing for the Aggies would really be something.

Williams was the most impressive running back I have seen play high school football.
Cannot even imagine what next year is going to be like!!!

Manso/V8
11-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Cannot even imagine what next year is going to be like!!!

I think Sumlin is the right kind of coach to maximize RSJ's potential.

Brandon Williams is powerfully fast with the quickest feet I have ssen. When I say him play in hs, I kept thinking I was watching Adrian Peterson.
Johnny Football and RSJ are both extremely elusive when they have the ball in their hands.

They would have some weapons for sure.

1st and goal
11-28-2012, 12:44 PM
RSJ on one end and Evans on the other....WOW!!! Not to mention 3 NFL caliber running backs in the backfield with Johnny at the helm.

Think of it Ricky, if you stay close to home, you will get plenty of playing time, in front of great crowds, nationwide TV, good coaching, and you can get home cooking almost whenever you want it being that close.

I'm hoping we can pick up some great defensive talent too.

Saggy Aggie
11-28-2012, 01:34 PM
A&M just picked up a 4 star safety and corner a couple days ago

texanpride1250
11-28-2012, 10:41 PM
A&M just picked up a 4 star safety and corner a couple days ago

I don't personally know the kid but my son does and says he is one of the coolest guys he played against. Would love to have seen him at Texas but it seems that ship has sailed. I hope he has a succesful career wherever he ends up.

Lion70
11-29-2012, 04:22 AM
Aggies have 8 home games and hopefully a returning hesiman winner. If the two NFL oline men come back . A&M could very win the SEC and NC.

Manso/V8
11-29-2012, 09:10 AM
I don't personally know the kid but my son does and says he is one of the coolest guys he played against. Would love to have seen him at Texas but it seems that ship has sailed. I hope he has a succesful career wherever he ends up.

Everybody from Austin County is that cool.

LHPfactory
11-29-2012, 09:53 AM
They need to stock the stable with good WRs, RSJ would be a great addition, I have a feeling the Aggs will be putting alot of folks in the NFL over then next several years.

OLE'BULL
11-29-2012, 10:53 AM
I dont see why RSJ wouldnt go to A&M. He would be a fool not to. LSU is a great program but with the hype going on around College Station, it would be too hard to pass up. You have them upsetting #1 Alabama, a Heisman trophy candidate, an up and coming, young, offensive minded head coach, a fantastic O Coordinator, etc. A&M would be a force to be reckoned with with Johhny Manziel, Evans, RSJ, and the stable of RB's and O lineman. Not to mention it is right up the street from Sealy. He has to go to A&M, to me, there is no other choice. AND, I am not a Sealy or A&M grad.

Old Tiger
11-29-2012, 01:05 PM
He's going to make money whereever he chooses.

whitelightning5
11-29-2012, 05:32 PM
I dont see why RSJ wouldnt go to A&M. He would be a fool not to. LSU is a great program but with the hype going on around College Station, it would be too hard to pass up. You have them upsetting #1 Alabama, a Heisman trophy candidate, an up and coming, young, offensive minded head coach, a fantastic O Coordinator, etc. A&M would be a force to be reckoned with with Johhny Manziel, Evans, RSJ, and the stable of RB's and O lineman. Not to mention it is right up the street from Sealy. He has to go to A&M, to me, there is no other choice. AND, I am not a Sealy or A&M grad.

Unless you play defense...stay away from LSU. LSU is where offensive players go to fail. Especially for him being recruited as a WR....they never get QBs capable of getting them the ball.

texanpride1250
11-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Everybody from Austin County is that cool.

Well I hate the guys from Bellville! LOL! The only ones in Austin County that could beat the Texans.

sTxforlife
11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Well I hate the guys from Bellville! LOL! The only ones in Austin County that could beat the Texans.
oohhhh, he went there lol

Weebe
11-29-2012, 11:02 PM
I hope Russell Shepherd is his host on his official to LSU.

MJMbrahmas10
11-30-2012, 02:52 AM
To tell him to stay away?

Manso/V8
11-30-2012, 11:24 AM

Hey sTxforlife, glad you came back for a visit! texanpide1250 is a new Wimberley poster, and he doesn't really hate us. This is a thread about RSJ, and since you are here, I think it would be a great time to rehash the "going for 2" call in the 2010 Sealy-Wimberley game. I think RSJ actually made it in to the endzone, what do you think?

whitelightning5
11-30-2012, 11:31 AM

ouch...

sTxforlife
11-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Hey sTxforlife, glad you came back for a visit! texanpide1250 is a new Wimberley poster, and he doesn't really hate us. This is a thread about RSJ, and since you are here, I think it would be a great time to rehash the "going for 2" call in the 2010 Sealy-Wimberley game. I think RSJ actually made it in to the endzone, what do you think?
Haha funny funny, we won't start this one again, good luck to the Brahmas tonight!! Represent D 25 well!

Tejastrue
11-30-2012, 07:25 PM

Manso..you are a real trouble maker. :D

Manso/V8
11-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Haha funny funny, we won't start this one again, good luck to the Brahmas tonight!! Represent D 25 well!
Thanks, we play tomorrow in Converse near San Antonio. You should come!

Manso/V8
11-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Manso..you are a real trouble maker. :D

Just trying to ease all this playoff tension with a little humor!

big daddy russ
11-30-2012, 11:44 PM
He's going to make money whereever he chooses.

http://www.hark.com/baseketball/do-you-think-shaq-got-rich-playing-in-orlando

Roughneck93
12-06-2012, 09:52 PM
RSJ will be announcing his decision on Monday...

http://blog.chron.com/prepsports/2012/12/sealys-ricky-seals-jones-to-make-verbal-commitment-monday/

Weebe
12-06-2012, 09:59 PM
He'll be picking the good guys.