View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline playoff week 3

Ville-D
11-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Good show this week.

http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Ville-D
11-28-2012, 07:47 AM
Ville vs Wylie

I am basing my confidence on what I have seen this year. Maybe what I have seen on AW was not them at their best...

But I have seen what Stephenville has done as the season has rolled along and each week is a step better.

I'd say that last 2 years games are about 10% of my reason.

Can't wait to get back to Texas for this game!

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Ville vs Wylie

I am basing my confidence on what I have seen this year. Maybe what I have seen on AW was not them at their best...

But I have seen what Stephenville has done as the season has rolled along and each week is a step better.

No matter what, this one is going to be fun, heck, the hype is fun enough.

ccmom
11-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Ville vs Wylie

Still sticking with 66-7? Or was it 66-0? I can't remember.

Ville-D
11-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Still sticking with 66-7? Or was it 66-0? I can't remember.

Yes. ;)

vtskneb
11-28-2012, 09:58 AM
The pass was actually a skinny post and I did not think he was open when he threw the pass. I think (just my opinion) Jones threw the receiver open and the pass was lead in front of him, not behind him.

vtskneb
11-28-2012, 09:59 AM
By the way, Stephenville will not be the only one pushed in this game for the first time. How about a little credit for the Jackets and what they bring to the table.

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 10:08 AM
By the way, Stephenville will not be the only one pushed in this game for the first time. How about a little credit for the Jackets and what they bring to the table.

Done! Tons of credit for Ville

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 10:11 AM
The pass was actually a skinny post and I did not think he was open when he threw the pass. I think (just my opinion) Jones threw the receiver open and the pass was lead in front of him, not behind him.

no the pass went behind the safety..was not saying it went behind Gunter, it was perfect for him..but the safety over ran the play

ccmom
11-28-2012, 10:14 AM

Ummm...they both picked Sville to win. That's not enough credit? Geez :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 10:19 AM

we picked them to win..i mean really what else can we say LOL

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 10:22 AM

I think homie wants us to lay on the smooch a little more or something.

Ville-D
11-28-2012, 10:29 AM
I think homie wants us to lay on the smooch a little more or something.

Yes, we all do. Friday the the M&G?

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Yes, we all do. Friday the the M&G?

Where is the M&G at???????

DKfromDUB
11-28-2012, 10:30 AM

Good show as always guys. :evillol:

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Good show as always guys. :evillol:

Thanks DK!!!!!!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-28-2012, 10:36 AM
What's up with that farting sound? Sounds like someone is cutting one periodically.

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 10:39 AM
What's up with that farting sound? Sounds like someone is cutting one periodically.

LOL it is something with the board we use...usually it is not heard by anyone but us, but this week all could hearr

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 10:40 AM

LOL it is something with the board we use...usually it is not heard by anyone but us, but this week all could hearr

vtskneb
11-28-2012, 01:22 PM

I just found it odd that you took a left turn after going on and on about Wylie pushing Stephenville unlike any team they have played this year. I appreciate the pick its just like it took everything you had to go against Wylie, maybe it is for effect. Its just funny that we have managed to play 5 teams that are going to "push us unlike something we have seen before." Maybe there are another 5 teams that are on a different level than the ones we have played so far.

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 02:43 PM
I just found it odd that you took a left turn after going on and on about Wylie pushing Stephenville unlike any team they have played this year. I appreciate the pick its just like it took everything you had to go against Wylie, maybe it is for effect. Its just funny that we have managed to play 5 teams that are going to "push us unlike something we have seen before." Maybe there are another 5 teams that are on a different level than the ones we have played so far.

not really..Ville is the fav and by alot...all we were saying was this is the first true test in the play offs....seems like your not happy unless people pick the Ville to win 56-0 in every game

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 02:43 PM
dang double post

jason
11-28-2012, 03:08 PM
when i listen, i always want to send text messages to tell you when you screw up

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-28-2012, 03:23 PM
The intro is hilarious though, especially the part about "going straight" and the immediate "wait, what?" that followed.

Ville-D
11-28-2012, 03:31 PM
...Ville to win 56-0...

I agree.

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 03:36 PM
I agree.

S2S Editor!! Job is yours sir! Payday is the 32nd of every month

Sville
11-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Great show as usual guys. I got tickled when yall were talking about Monterrey Tec. It reminded me of after the game I texted Padilla and told him we just got beat by them and within secs he texted back and said they must if brought the college team. I laughed for about 5 minutes on that one and yall.

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Great show as usual guys. I got tickled when yall were talking about Monterrey Tec. It reminded me of after the game I texted Padilla and told him we just got beat by them and within secs he texted back and said they must if brought the college team. I laughed for about 5 minutes on that one and yall.

Didnt they really play you guys with the JR College team though? I was thinking that was the team they travel with.

bobcat1
11-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Heck of a show. Too bad Wylie and Celina(except Grant) Terry's just an Orange hater:taunt:. Sorry Wylie, it looks like you are outclassed in their opinion also. :devil:

Gsquared
11-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Heck of a show. Too bad Wylie and Celina(except Grant) Terry's just an Orange hater:taunt:. Sorry Wylie, it looks like you are outclassed in their opinion also. :devil:

Celina better back me up and make sure they pull the upset so I dont look any more silly than I already do! :crazy1:

bobcat1
11-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Celina better back me up and make sure they pull the upset so I dont look any more silly than I already do! :crazy1:;) Not to worry Grant. no way that would ever happen. (the look that is)

Sville
11-28-2012, 04:20 PM
BTW- It was the LB #9 who had the pass go right over his head on Gunter's 95 yd TD. The safety was up in the short middle.

vtskneb
11-28-2012, 04:22 PM
not really..Ville is the fav and by alot...all we were saying was this is the first true test in the play offs....seems like your not happy unless people pick the Ville to win 56-0 in every game

okay.

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 07:00 PM
BTW- It was the LB #9 who had the pass go right over his head on Gunter's 95 yd TD. The safety was up in the short middle.

yea I thought it was the LB at the time but trusted G when he said safety.

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 07:01 PM

argh it keeps making me double post

garciap77
11-28-2012, 09:41 PM
:weeping:
Ville 666
Wylie 000
:p

Gsquared
11-29-2012, 07:52 AM
:weeping:
Ville 666
Wylie 000
:p

Oh my

Coondog
12-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Gsquared just curious how hard of a decision you will have picking the jackets this week? In two more weeks you and your partner want have any choice but to believe. there's a new kid in town and nobody likes the new kid.

Gsquared
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
I thought Wylie was going to be the biggest test for Stephenville but if you go back and look, I've always touted Stephenville as a state champ favorite . I have quite a few friends in Stephenville so I've aleays liked the Jackets. I've been a believer all year even if I don't predict them to win by 50, doesn't mean I don't believe.

Ville-D
12-01-2012, 10:02 PM
I know you love us.

FB-fanatic
12-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Gsquared just curious how hard of a decision you will have picking the jackets this week? In two more weeks you and your partner want have any choice but to believe. there's a new kid in town and nobody likes the new kIid.
You guys find a way to make sure Sville is the title of every 8th post on 3aDownlow. Isn't that enough headlines for you all.

Ville-D
12-01-2012, 10:13 PM
You guys find a way to make sure Sville is the title of every 8th post on 3aDownlow. Isn't that enough headlines for you all.

If we could get it down to every 4th... Then we'd be happier.

ccmom
12-01-2012, 10:24 PM
If we could get it down to every 4th... Then we'd be happier.

I saw you and your fam twice at the restaurant and waved. Not sure if you saw me.

Ville-D
12-01-2012, 11:37 PM
I saw you and your fam twice at the restaurant and waved. Not sure if you saw me.

I saw a lot of purple, but must have missed you. We were about 30 minutes behind schedule at that time and I was trying to get the wife and kids in and out quickly so we could get the the game.

ccmom
12-01-2012, 11:54 PM
I saw a lot of purple, but must have missed you. We were about 30 minutes behind schedule at that time and I was trying to get the wife and kids in and out quickly so we could get the the game.

I hear ya. Our order was messed up somehow and we didn't get the kid's food until 7:05!!! Poor kids had to scarf it down because momma was not about to miss kickoff!!