PDA

View Full Version : Mens Basketball Wylie 56 Ville 51

Good game Wylie you deserved to win Stephenville didn't make any 3 point field goals in first half. Was low scoring game and should be some good battles in the future. Congratulations!!!

The Stephenville girls upset Wylie last night. Both Stephenville JV teams won as well. Good job Jackets!!!

Got a new rivalry brewing

J2M2SR
11-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Major major rivalry!!!!!

franz
11-28-2012, 09:44 AM
I walked away thinking neither team played very well. I think there was a record set for number of air balls last night.

hollywood
11-28-2012, 09:49 AM
I walked away thinking neither team played very well. I think there was a record set for number of air balls last night.

I agree. Scoreless first 4-5 minutes. Still got football! ;)

TexasFight
11-28-2012, 09:49 AM
One stephenville team down, one to go.

I agree 100%

Hendo
11-28-2012, 02:18 PM
I agree 100%

How was the turn out? Anyone hear how much was raised for "Coaches for a Cure"?

ccmom
11-28-2012, 02:28 PM

I was listening to the radio broadcast and our announcer said there was a big crowd.

$7565.00

Wylie was more physical in the paint. Set some HARD picks and screens like a basketball team. Ville was flat didnt move without the ball and overall played poor. Tried to pass the ball around and wait for someone else to get the missed buckets. Nobody really followed their shots and just didnt have a killer instinct. I may be harder on them than most but its the facts. We passed open shots and didnt attack nearly enough. Currently we cant play our style of play because of lack of players so I guess that was part of it. I heard alot of SHOOT THE BALL, BLOCK OUT, GO TO THE BASKET, LOOK UP, RUN THE FLOOR from the stands.:thinking:

Sville
11-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Well the Bees beat the back to back defending champs by 13, 50-37.

toddg
11-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Wylie was more physical in the paint. Set some HARD picks and screens like a basketball team. Ville was flat didnt move without the ball and overall played poor. Tried to pass the ball around and wait for someone else to get the missed buckets. Nobody really followed their shots and just didnt have a killer instinct. I may be harder on them than most but its the facts. We passed open shots and didnt attack nearly enough. Currently we cant play our style of play because of lack of players so I guess that was part of it. I heard alot of SHOOT THE BALL, BLOCK OUT, GO TO THE BASKET, LOOK UP, RUN THE FLOOR from the stands.:thinking:

you wont have that excuse come january(unless the jackets are playing the caprock and meet up there) ville man!!:evilgrin:

you wont have that excuse come january(unless the jackets are playing the caprock and meet up there) ville man!!:evilgrin:

True we wont have that excuse. Have to make up something else.