PDA

View Full Version : Region I REGIONAL GotW: Stephenville(10-1) Vs. Abilene Wylie(12-0)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

garciap77
11-26-2012, 05:18 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/dogncar1/imagesCAPGKBCD.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

garciap77
11-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Sure! Do you still have my number and is yours still the same?

:2thumbsup

Cam
11-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Someone's gonna get beat like a rented mule Friday.:devil:

When I was a little boy, I saw a mule get beat once by his owner.....but it was for some sort of artificial insemination dealy......:smoker:.....never heard so much hee-hawin' in all my life!.......hee-haw, hee-haw, oh hee, oh hee...haw, haw, heeeeeeee,....hawwwww....beat me daddy down to the ground!(good Lord a talkin' mule!)..........whoa....then we found out it was the wrong mule!!........

nobogey72
11-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Wow. Butt hurt dad?

The AW DL is great but I believe the Ville DL is better. I never said anything negative about AW.

Quit being so sensitive Alice.

I didn't say anything negative about Stephenville either. The low IQ comment was more about the spelling in your signature than anything. That's not how you spell it. It's weiner!!!!

hollywood
11-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Pah-leeeeez!! LOL The thought of Graham even being able to hang with Sville for a quarter would be comical.

Easy Graham fans.. just a poke in the ribs before you come through the screen with an empty sack. ;)

Sville
11-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Someone's gonna get beat like a rented mule Friday.:devil:

This is what the Dawgs got comin. There will be no doubt.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii18/ahycb/whoopass.jpg

vtskneb
11-26-2012, 05:37 PM
I didn't say anything negative about Stephenville either. The low IQ comment was more about the spelling in your signature than anything. That's not how you spell it. It's weiner!!!!

What a douche.

Sville
11-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Looks like great football weather Friday in WF

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii18/ahycb/Weather.png

Cam
11-26-2012, 05:38 PM

Damn!...where have I seen that can before?......:doh:

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 05:40 PM
35-28 Dawgs move on!!!

Cam
11-26-2012, 05:40 PM
What a douche.

douche canoe would sound better.....just sayin'.....:D

Sville
11-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Damn!...where have I seen that can before?......:doh:

I save it for the Bulldogs. He!! we could be playing Bulldogs from here on out.

hollywood
11-26-2012, 05:43 PM

Will be playing with Bulldogs from here on out. After Friday, 1 down, 2 to go. ;)

hollywood
11-26-2012, 05:44 PM
I will save my real score projection for later this week. :devil:

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 05:45 PM

You will be playing basketball with the rest of your district.....:stirpot:

hollywood
11-26-2012, 05:52 PM
You will be playing basketball with the rest of your district.....:stirpot:

Stephenville is already playing basketball.. what are you talking about Texan? There's enough in the HS to fill both a basketball and a football team.

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Stephenville is already playing basketball.. what are you talking about Texan? There's enough in the HS to fill both a basketball and a football team.

You are right I am sure they have no problem filling both rosters...

hollywood
11-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Hey, listen here jack... it's nut cuttin' time. The Dawgs from Abilene Willie will be no more. You'll be meeting the Steers from Graham on your way back asking for advise in how to cope being in the lesser catagory... if you know what I mean!

:spitlol:

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 06:03 PM
You said the same thing about glen rose... Jack!!!! There wearing ankle socks and Air Jordan's today.

ccmom
11-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Hey, listen here jack... it's nut cuttin' time. The Dawgs from Abilene Willie will be no more. You'll be meeting the Steers from Graham on your way back asking for advise in how to cope being in the lesser catagory... if you know what I mean!

You really crack yourself up, don't you? Bless your heart.

TexasFight
11-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Interesting stats for this game....per game average
Wylie Sville
40 points per game 43
13 points allowed 20
227 rush yards 184
117 rush yds allowed 186
179 pass yards 272
84 pass yards allowed 117
68% comp % 69%
47% comp % allowed 53%
4 interceptions thrown 4
20 interceptions made 6

Pretty even matchup. will come down to fewest mistakes.
Can Wylie stop Sville QB? Can Sville contain Wylie's multi faceted offense?

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Yeah there sure is, just gotta get enrolled back in huh.. Great being a 4a school isn't it, oh I mean 3a.

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 06:25 PM

Lesser?? Lol.. Graham is a solid 3a program that plays where we belong. Even if ville gets the SC who cares, it's a joke, and even the VILLE knows that!!!! Get ya some 4a where you belong, oh yeah even with a couple wins the odds are the bearcats would stop that from happening.

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 06:28 PM
So, "WHAT IF" you let the starters play all 4 qtrs????

They'd throw the towel in after 3 quarters of taking the beating this little ole lesser 3a school gives them. 5a schools hate losing to 3a schools.

jacket98,99
11-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah there sure is, just gotta get enrolled back in huh.. Great being a 4a school isn't it, oh I mean 3a.

So you're gonna take the tired old "you cheated your enrollement numbers" route. That is so broke.

garciap77
11-26-2012, 06:47 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Funny-English-Bulldog-Pics%20Honeybee%20copy_zpsf3b63130.jpg

garciap77
11-26-2012, 06:56 PM
They'd throw the towel in after 3 quarters of taking the beating this little ole lesser 3a school gives them. 5a schools hate losing to 3a schools.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Non-smiley%20Smileys/Dancing/Animated-dancing_spiderman.gif

Smitty
11-26-2012, 07:05 PM
No the ville wouldn't donkey stomp us , promise you that. We will just leave it at that for now so you guys can focus on the whooping that AW is getting ready to lay down

are Wylie and Graham lovers now, what dog does Graham have in this thread?

It's like don't mess with my boyfriend or I will have my daddy beat you up!

Give me a break, doesn't Graham have a game this week? Go spread your useless opinnions somewhere else.

garciap77
11-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Will be playing with Bulldogs from here on out. After Friday, 1 down, 2 to go. ;)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/15_3_38.gif

Deuce
11-26-2012, 07:21 PM

Give me a break, doesn't Graham have a game this week? Go spread your useless opinnions somewhere else.

Oh, cry me a river! I think some of the guys are just having a little fun with Hollywood after he spread all his useless and wrong opinions all over the Graham/ GR thread last week.

83Indian
11-26-2012, 07:21 PM
I believe if Wylie can get to 30 points and play ball control, it will be hard for Stephenville to win. Wylie will need to get a couple of defensive stops and will need to score on almost every possession imo. On the other hand, if Stephenville gets up by a couple of TD's early, it will be a long night for Wylie. This is probably the best game left in the D1 playoffs short of the state championship. Both teams have wins over very good football teams. Offensive edge to Ville. Defensive edge to Wylie. Looking forward to watching this one.

Stephenville 38
Wylie 28

And yes, i have not seen Wylie play so I am biased seeing the Ville twice this year. I like both teams and hope one brings home the state title.Time to shut down the beasts from the east.

ccmom
11-26-2012, 07:25 PM
I believe if Wylie can get to 30 points and play ball control, it will be hard for Stephenville to win. Wylie will need to get a couple of defensive stops and will need to score on almost every possession imo. On the other hand, if Stephenville gets up by a couple of TD's early, it will be a long night for Wylie. This is probably the best game left in the D1 playoffs short of the state championship. Both teams have wins over very good football teams. Offensive edge to Ville. Defensive edge to Wylie. Looking forward to watching this one.

Stephenville 38
Wylie 28

And yes, i have not seen Wylie play so I am biased seeing the Ville twice this year. I like both teams and hope one brings home the state title.Time to shut
down the beasts from the east.

Good post. I might not like prediction but good post. ;)

garciap77
11-26-2012, 07:30 PM

And who died and made you President? It’s still a free country, roll with it!http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk416/Dave_Urbik/MJ.gif

83Indian
11-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Good post. I might not like prediction but good post. ;)

Holding down Graham and Argyle to 14 and 7 points is impressive. I may be underestimating the dawgs defense. You guys know what your facing in the ville. The ville skill positions can make you look silly. They wont line up and run over you however they do have a back and tight end that can bring it. One mistake and there off to the races. I know the Abilene coach will have the Wylie secondary scheme ready. 2 or 3 defensive stops and you probably win this one. Maybe even big. No stops and it gets ugly. Ville has show a run defense weakness a few times this year. This is going be a good one for sure.

garciap77
11-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh, cry me a river! I think some of the guys are just having a little fun with Hollywood after he spread all his useless and wrong opinions all over the Graham/ GR thread last week.

I'm not sure if he is a butterfly or a honey bee! He's been all over the place! Well next year he'll be in Jim Ned, house next to the Whataburger, cheering for the Mighty Bulldogs!http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/tease_window.gif

Lesser?? Lol.. Graham is a solid 3a program that plays where we belong. Even if ville gets the SC who cares, it's a joke, and even the VILLE knows that!!!! Get ya some 4a where you belong, oh yeah even with a couple wins the odds are the bearcats would stop that from happening.

What does that mean? Ville be playing with half the numbers of kids for years and winning. Go cry somewhere else.

Ville-D
11-26-2012, 07:58 PM

I think the rice birds might be in the finals.

Hendo
11-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Wow!! You are really showing your lack of knowledge here. 5A? Really? The Ville has been one the smallest 4A schools since we went 4A. But you are right. Take a looks at our district we where in last year and compare those enrollment numbers. But you are right that 5A schools don't like losing to 3A schools. We've done it.
Get a clue!!!

bearbear78 really looks stupid the more he/she post. Do your homework before you open that mouth.

Ville-D
11-26-2012, 08:11 PM
So you're gonna take the tired old "you cheated your enrollement numbers" route. That is so broke.

It is a pretty piss poor leg to stand on, but if that is all the faith you have in your program then I guess you go with it. Whatever helps you feel better about yourself.

garciap77
11-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Ville looks good in the all whites. ;) That AW purple and gold is hideous! Good guys where white. :clap:

:wave:http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_7263.jpg:wave:

Ville-D
11-26-2012, 08:17 PM
I'll start

Stephenville - 66
Wylie - 7

Since we are near full strength. I'm going with:

SV: 66
AW: 0

franz
11-26-2012, 08:18 PM

Hey Ville-O, speaking of mascots, why does your avatar look like a whimpy horse or kangaroo head instead of a bee head

garciap77
11-26-2012, 08:26 PM
I like this right here!!!:crazy1:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/WinState.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/cool-2.gif

garciap77
11-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Since we are near full strength. I'm going with:

SV: 66
AW: 0

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/baby-laugh.gif

Inmateboss
11-26-2012, 09:45 PM
If I thought you were serious I would reply with something like, Sville would donkey stomp Graham, with 4 teams going to PO next year you will more than likely get a shot.

You sound more like Rocket everyday!! Kind of refreshing, can we just call you little buddy!!!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
And ville boys say graham gets defensive!!! How's that hook feel in your belly? You guys pretty much said it yourself on the number of students. Again as for graham being a lesser caliber well we play where we belong and play hard , we don't try and compete where we shouldn't be to grab the SC in any sport. As for 4A , yeah you guys know your shot their is at the least cut in half. .. AW beats Ville , and they do it BIG. Their stats are as good and better in some key areas, but villes done won, just ask them.

Tin Cup
11-26-2012, 09:50 PM
If Stephenville loses, who will Jacketwood support in 2013?

Inmateboss
11-26-2012, 09:59 PM

Nut Fetish??

Go # 5

J2M2SR
11-26-2012, 10:06 PM
That was about as weak as it gets bearbear......we didn't make the rules....just play by them......that was so stinking weak.....

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 10:06 PM
If ville pulls it off, which I don't think they will BUT if they do I'd like to see them go on and play Carthage , will be fun seeing them try to stop the big man in Carthage.

garciap77
11-26-2012, 10:07 PM

I have a hold on a home in Jim Ned already, right close to the Whataburger! I think he will look great in Purple and Gold!:evillol:

Inmateboss
11-26-2012, 10:08 PM

What the hell got you all fired up??? If you take all the Stevenville slobber off the Graham / Glen Rose thread it would be half of what's on there!! If you can't handle it your on the wrong board!!! Oh and Wylie is spanking y'all hiney!!!

Go # 5

toddg
11-26-2012, 10:11 PM

Doesn't BW have some highly touted freshman moving up next year...there ya go!!

hollywood
11-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Gotta play catch up, shite, there's a lot to read thru

bobcat1
11-26-2012, 10:14 PM
If Stephenville loses, who will Jacketwood support in 2013?:spitlol::DWould it be jacketwoodlie

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 10:14 PM
That was about as weak as it gets bearbear......we didn't make the rules....just play by them......that was so stinking weak.....

Lol, my reply is in no way for a show of strength , stopped using a keyboard to do that a longgggg time ago, sometime after high school I think it was. So okay ill apologize for not worshiping the ville as you guys expect everyone to do, I'm sorry fellas........ Wylie is still gonna spank that hiney though!!!

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 10:16 PM
What the hell got you all fired up??? If you take all the Stevenville slobber off the Graham / Glen Rose thread it would be half of what's on there!! If you can't handle it your on the wrong board!!! Oh and Wylie is spanking y'all hiney!!!

Go # 5
Boss you beat me to the hiney spanking of the ville comment, I honestly didnt know it was in the making, sorry boss

Ville-D
11-26-2012, 10:18 PM
And ville boys say graham gets defensive!!! How's that hook feel in your belly? You guys pretty much said it yourself on the number of students. Again as for graham being a lesser caliber well we play where we belong and play hard , we don't try and compete where we shouldn't be to grab the SC in any sport. As for 4A , yeah you guys know your shot their is at the least cut in half. .. AW beats Ville , and they do it BIG. Their stats are as good and better in some key areas, but villes done won, just ask them.

After this week will you be silent or are you going to jump on the Kilgore BW when we play them too?

hollywood
11-26-2012, 10:18 PM
You said the same thing about glen rose... Jack!!!! There wearing ankle socks and Air Jordan's today.

You know.. You just don't get it do ya? GR lost its MVP against BW. Team leader and 4 year starter. He came into the game vs Graham against coaches will and scored a TD. Didn't play another lick. Tough loss. Graham was the better team last week. You can ask anyone that followed GR this season and they will all say the same. The last 2 weeks they were hurt, emotionally and physically. It's just they way it is. And that's ALL I'm going to say about that. Think what you will, but GR was not full strength the last 2 games. Congrats AGAIN to Graham. Best of luck from here on out

J2M2SR
11-26-2012, 10:24 PM

hollywood
11-26-2012, 10:27 PM

Too one dimensional. They can't pass.

bearbear78
11-26-2012, 10:29 PM
After this week will you be silent or are you going to jump on the Kilgore BW when we play them too?

Nope!! I wanna see you guys play Carthage if you get by AW which I think will NOT happen but if it does I want to see ville play Carthage , if they beat Kilgore but let me guess , they already have huh, you guys declare victory and talk trash to no end but get a solid case of the red arse when it's dealt back to ya, LOVE IT

Ville-D
11-26-2012, 10:38 PM
What idiot is going to pick their team to lose?

I believe that we will win.

Why does that chap your ass so much. I would hope you would think your team would win no matter what the odds were.

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 10:42 PM
You know.. You just don't get it do ya? GR lost its MVP against BW. Team leader and 4 year starter. He came into the game vs Graham against coaches will and scored a TD. Didn't play another lick. Tough loss. Graham was the better team last week. You can ask anyone that followed GR this season and they will all say the same. The last 2 weeks they were hurt, emotionally and physically. It's just they way it is. And that's ALL I'm going to say about that. Think what you will, but GR was not full strength the last 2 games. Congrats AGAIN to Graham. Best of luck from here on out

I wasnt taking anything from glen rose at all theyre a great team but they got beat by a better team, the RB from glen rose isnt gonna help the D that allowed a TD on every series until second string came in, you wanna talk about what ifs I could point out several reason the game should have been alot worse then what it was, You have no idea about anything you are talking about you just find what you think is a good team and jump on the bandwagon, just to come find out most teams you pick end up getting beat, then cry about why they should have won. Im not saying at all that graham is the best team in state but they are better then Glen rose on any night and have been, And thats another fact Jack!

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 10:47 PM
If jaxon shipley was playing for the ville wylie wouldnt stand a chance..........

HOLLYWOOD...

hollywood
11-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I tell you what, someone stirred up a bulls nest in Graham, not only are posters on this thread backing the bulldogs, they have the right to, but they are getting a little big boy envy. Hate hate hate

I like Graham, even though some posters are little defensive. ;) I voiced an opinion where I thought GR would win and you'd think I said Steers are qu....

ccmom
11-26-2012, 10:53 PM
A couple of hours ago, someone posted some stats for both teams, and then an Alvarado poster posted a reasonable analysis of his thoughts about the game. Silly me, I thought I might come back here and find some talk about the game...you know the one that's being played Friday in WF? Silly me, I should have known better....

toddg
11-26-2012, 10:54 PM
I wasnt taking anything from glen rose at all theyre a great team but they got beat by a better team, the RB from glen rose isnt gonna help the D that allowed a TD on every series until second string came in, you wanna talk about what ifs I could point out several reason the game should have been alot worse then what it was, You have no idea about anything you are talking about you just find what you think is a good team and jump on the bandwagon, just to come find out most teams you pick end up getting beat, then cry about why they should have won. Im not saying at all that graham is the best team in state but they are better then Glen rose on any night and have been, And thats another fact Jack!
That RB was also the starting safety..has been since his freshman year...so yeah the GR D was affected also..I don't know if him being 100% would have made any difference, I didn't see the game, as good as he is, I'm sure it would have made some.

hollywood
11-26-2012, 10:54 PM

LOL.. Wrong again. #22 went both ways. He would have helped big time on defense. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. You didn't hear me the first 10 times apparently. CONGRATS, GRAHAM WAS THE BETTER TEAM AND DESERVED THE WIN LAST FRIDAY.

hollywood
11-26-2012, 10:56 PM
A couple of hours ago, someone posted some stats for both teams, and then an Alvarado poster posted a reasonable analysis of his thoughts about the game. Silly me, I thought I might come back here and find some talk about the game...you know the one that's being played Friday in WF? Silly me, I should have known better....

Yeah, I'm done with these silly Graham posters. They are obviously a little kookoo

hollywood
11-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Back to Stephenville and Abilene Wylie, who's ready for a M&G? I'll be able to be in WF by 6:00. Thoughts?

toddg
11-26-2012, 10:58 PM

Silly you! Silly me too! I just posted something unrelated!!

ccmom
11-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I'm done with these silly Graham posters. They are obviously a little kookoo

There's a Wylie/Sville thread on one of those "other boards", but it's really just a pissing match between Ville, Carthage, Kilgore and Navasota. I'm pretty sure they don't even know who Sville is playing this week. Smh

Inmateboss
11-26-2012, 11:01 PM
All I can say is , I really wish y'all were playing on Saturday because I would love to see this game!! Clash of the Titans!!! There will be people from everywhere at this game best of luck to both teams and an injury free game!!!

Go # 5

defense51
11-26-2012, 11:02 PM
So is this a Graham/Abilene Wylie/Stephenville thread or what? :ack!:

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion about that prediction but to come out after its over and say they they lost because they didnt have it together or they were hurt its the playoffs if you dont have it together by now then your not gonna get there.

hollywood
11-26-2012, 11:05 PM
All I can say is , I really wish y'all were playing on Saturday because I would love to see this game!! Clash of the Titans!!! There will be people from everywhere at this game best of luck to both teams and an injury free game!!!

Go # 5

I hear ya inmate. I'd love to see the Graham/GW game. Too bad these games will most likely be on Fridays from here on out. Wish Graham the best. I'd love to see a Graham/Gatesville Qtr Finals. Take care of business

Wanna bet $500? If not shut the F up.

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Back to the dawg fight!! What are the villes weakness by the stats they have giving up some yards on
D is that because there backups were in alot because of blowouts or does there O carry the team?

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 11:10 PM

I dont know if even vegas could come up with a line on this one.

slingshot
11-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Wanna bet $500? If not shut the F up.Enough of this crap about betting $$$. First it's prob against forum rules (if not it should be). Second it's childish. Third it's your answer for everything--gets really old. That being said... since you're so confident let's make it really interesting, give me 10 to 1 odds on that $500. Screw that let's make it $5000... not enough? $10000. I'm your huckelberry.

ccmom
11-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Enough of this crap about betting $$$. First it's prob against forum rules (if not it should be). Second it's childish. Third it's your answer for everything--gets really old. That being said... since you're so confident let's make it really interesting, give me 10 to 1 odds on that $500. Screw that let's make it $5000... not enough? $10000. I'm your huckelberry.

Well alrighty then....:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

Ville-D
11-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Enough of this crap about betting $$$. First it's prob against forum rules (if not it should be). Second it's childish. Third it's your answer for everything--gets really old. That being said... since you're so confident let's make it really interesting, give me 10 to 1 odds on that $500. Screw that let's make it $5000... not enough? $10000. I'm your huckelberry.

Funny.

toddg
11-26-2012, 11:17 PM
So is this a Graham/Abilene Wylie/Stephenville thread or what? :ack!:

Well, it dern sure ain't an Alvarado thread....unfortunately..cause if it was there would be a lot more pissin contests fo sho!! LOL!!

hollywood
11-26-2012, 11:17 PM
http://www.yourstephenvilletx.com/sports/all_out_blitz/collection_58664bb2-d658-11e0-891e-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=jqm#&ui-state=dialog

ill bet you however much you can afford to loose. no odds just a bet. Ill take your money and your pride.

slingshot
11-26-2012, 11:19 PM
ill bet you however much you can afford to loose. no odds just a bet. Ill take your money and your pride.Chicken... put your money where your mouth is big boy.

Before you talk talk talk we will get someone neutral to hold the cash. You name the bet and im in. $5000 sounds good

slingshot
11-26-2012, 11:23 PM
Before you talk talk talk we will get someone neutral to hold the cash. You name the bet and im in. $5000 sounds good
You're the one doing all the talking. And talking. And talking... 10 to 1 on $5000? SV wins I pay you $5000. AW wins you pay me $50000. Deal?

No odds its a bet strait up. why you need odds if your so sure. No one is going to bet 10-1 odds

The difference is I got the money and aint affraid to bet it on my team. And no im not drunk or need to think about it. If you wanna give it a shot go for it.

slingshot
11-26-2012, 11:29 PM
No odds its a bet strait up. why you need odds if your so sure. No one is going to bet 10-1 oddsWhat? Not so confident in your team? Do you realize how childish you look when your every answer is 'put your money where your mouth is'? Leave the bets out of this and let's talk football!! If not somebody that has mucho $$$ (like me?) is going to come along and take your little bet...

well you didnt. I told my wife she laughed. lol Good night Huckelberry

VILLE UP!!!

Ville-D
11-26-2012, 11:45 PM
And now back to the game...

hollywood
11-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Who wanted stats?

ccmom
11-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Who wanted stats?

Stats were posted but kinda got lost in all the hoopla!

ccmom
11-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Interesting stats for this game....per game average
Wylie Sville
40 points per game 43
13 points allowed 20
227 rush yards 184
117 rush yds allowed 186
179 pass yards 272
84 pass yards allowed 117
68% comp % 69%
47% comp % allowed 53%
4 interceptions thrown 4
20 interceptions made 6

Pretty even matchup. will come down to fewest mistakes.
Can Wylie stop Sville QB? Can Sville contain Wylie's multi faceted offense?

Found it....

defense51
11-27-2012, 12:02 AM
I'll be the neutral party and hold the $$$ :devil:

slingshot
11-27-2012, 01:12 AM
well you didnt. I told my wife she laughed. lol Good night Huckelberry

VILLE UP!!!Still here. Offer is still open. My attorney can do the paperwork--we each put our respective funds with a trustee ($5k me/$50k you)--winner takes the pot. Put up or shut up. Or we could get back to the game...

83Indian
11-27-2012, 02:49 AM

Ill give you that Texan. I was at the game and Graham was better even with #22 out IMO. However #22 had 29 TD's and over 2200 all purpose yards on the year. He could have helped on the weak run sweep defense but overall Graham O line dominated the GR dline. Might have been a closer game but the outcome would have been the same. GR played a flawless game against Alvarado. Every pass on the money and no drops like they had last week. #22 broke two long runs and made one unbelievable catch in the end zone on us. Without him, we probably beat GR.

Hope to get to see Graham and Gatesville play. Heck yall can play in Burleson just a few minutes from my house. That would be great.

See stats on #22 from Glen Rose

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/0Gtyg9GAxkqAiXBVaw56Bw/football-fall-12/stats-cody-burtscher.htm

Still here. Offer is still open. My attorney can do the paperwork--we each put our respective funds with a trustee ($5k me/$50k you)--winner takes the pot. Put up or shut up. Or we could get back to the game...

What part of 10-1 odds don't you understand. That's not a fair bet and I'm not giving odds. I think I've said that 3 times now.

garciap77
11-27-2012, 09:01 AM
:spitlol::DWould it be jacketwoodlie

NO!!! BullJacketWoodie!!!;)

garciap77
11-27-2012, 09:04 AM
What idiot is going to pick their team to lose?

I believe that we will win.

Why does that chap your ass so much. I would hope you would think your team would win no matter what the odds were.

:iagree:

Wylie 66
Ville 0

:evillol:

slingshot
11-27-2012, 09:04 AM
What part of 10-1 odds don't you understand. That's not a fair bet and I'm not giving odds. I think I've said that 3 times now.Not THAT sure Huh? Thought so... now back to football.

garciap77
11-27-2012, 09:06 AM
If jaxon shipley was playing for the ville wylie wouldnt stand a chance..........

HOLLYWOOD...

Who's Jaxon Shipley?

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Who's Jaxon Shipley?

Hang on, googling now!!

Go # 5

Deuce
11-27-2012, 09:11 AM
Would someone please post this years games and scores for both teams please

garciap77
11-27-2012, 09:13 AM
So is this a Graham/Abilene Wylie/Stephenville/toddg. thread or what? :ack!:

I fixed it for you!;)

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 09:15 AM

Put your money on Wylie!!!

Go # 5

Johnny Moxen
11-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Wylie 42, Stephenville 35.

garciap77
11-27-2012, 09:24 AM

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/wylie-bulldogs-(abilene,tx)/football/schedule.htm

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/stephenville-yellowjackets-honeybees-(stephenville,tx)/football/schedule.htm

Pendragon13
11-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Would someone please post this years games and scores for both teams pleaseTried to copy/paste but the format was messed up..

Wylie- http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/400/

S'ville- http://stats.reporternews.com/football/boys/teams/751/

wyliefan
11-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Wylie

8/31 Argyle Away Eagle Stadium (Argyle) W 31-14
9/7 Bridgeport Home Wylie Bulldog Stadium (Abilene) W 42-0
9/14 Graham Home Wylie Bulldog Stadium (Abilene) W 31-7
9/21 Brownwood Away Gordon Wood Stadium (Brownwood) W 38-14
9/28 Lubbock Estacado Home Wylie Bulldog Stadium (Abilene) W 40-18
10/12 Big Spring * Away Memorial Stadium (Big Spring) W 42-24
10/19 Monahans * Home Wylie Bulldog Stadium (Abilene) W 20-17
10/26 Greenwood * Away J.M. King Memorial Stadium (Midland Greenwood) W 48-20
11/2 Snyder * Away Tiger Stadium (Snyder) W 34-6
11/9 Sweetwater * Home Wylie Bulldog Stadium (Abilene) W 55-20
11/16 Clint Mountain View Home Ratliff Stadium (Odessa) W 49-21
11/23 Andrews Away San Angelo Stadium W 56-0

Stephenville

8/31 Monterrey Prepa Tec (Mexico) Home Memorial Stadium (Stephenville) L 17-27
9/7 Aledo Home Memorial Stadium (Stephenville) W 41-28
9/15 Beaumont Ozen Away Kincaide Stadium (Dallas) W 31-6
9/21 La Vega Away La Vega Pirate Stadium (Waco) W 43-22
9/29 Amarillo High Away Tiger Stadium (Snyder) W 35-14
10/12 Glen Rose * Home Memorial Stadium (Stephenville) W 48-30
10/19 Alvarado * Away Charles Head Stadium (Alvarado) W 32-20
10/26 Venus * Home Memorial Stadium (Stephenville) W 56-13
11/2 Hillsboro * Away Eagle Field (Hillsboro) W 63-13
11/16 Burnet Home Waco ISD Stadium W 56-27
11/23 Kennedale Away Rams Stadium (Mineral Wells) W 56-24

hollywood
11-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Watched some video on AW. For those that haven't seen either of these 2 teams play this season, I'd make plans to do so this Friday night in Wichita Falls. It's going to be a good night for some HS football!!

Not THAT sure Huh? Thought so... now back to football..

No I'm not crazy. And I would never bet 50k on a game. But would have been more than happy to do it strait up. I'm glad you didn't take it because I would have felt bad taking your money during the Christmas Holidays. Good luck to the kids and hope nobody gets hurt to bad. VILLE UP!!!

Deuce
11-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Put your money on Wylie!!!

Go # 5
Lol, i don't think I would put $ on either team in this one. I picked Ville in my bracket but I am rooting for the UNDER DAWGS! I am seriously thinking about missing the Graham game, because I think we win easily, and going to this one. Since I have not seen Ville play its hard for me to make any prediction on this game. Wylie was by far and away the best team that I have seen this year. I think their D was more impressive than their O when they played Graham. It just seems like the Ville D is good but not great looking at past games. Still not sure how Glen Rose went toe to toe with them for most of the game. I think Glen Rose was a solid team but not elite like they were made out to be. When I saw Wylie they looked better than the team they took to state a few years ago. Has Wylie gotten better since the Graham game? If so, I think they could give Ville plenty of problems. I will take Wylie in the region 1 game of the year!

franz
11-27-2012, 10:01 AM

Don't be a punchline of a Jeff Foxworthy joke. You might be a redneck if......

Don't be a punchline of a Jeff Foxworthy joke. You might be a redneck if......

I was checking out the new TABC basketball rankings didn't see Mineral Wells. Was that a mistake or did I just not see them.

wyliefan
11-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Below are the teams and regular season records for each team. Four of Wylie’s opponents are still in the playoffs, while only one of Stephenville’s is still playing. It would appear that both teams had a fairly equal schedule, but I would give the overall advantage to Stephenville, because of the Aledo / Amarillo High Games. I think Argyle would be comparable to one of them, but Graham is probably just slightly behind. Neither team has been tested in the last four weeks.

Wylie

Argyle 9 1
Bridgeport 4 6
Graham 9 1
Brownwood 6 4
Lubbock Estacado 6 4
Big Spring 5 5
Monahans 6 4
Greenwood 7 3
Snyder 3 7
Sweetwater 4 6
Clint Mountain View 8 2
Andrews 6 4

60.83% 73 47

Stephenville

Prepa Tech* 2 3
Aledo 9 1
Beaumont Ozen 4 6
Waco La Vega 7 3
Amarillo High 8 2
Glen Rose 9 1
Alvarado 7 3
Venus 7 3
Hillsboro 1 9
Burnet 5 5
Kennedale 8 2

63.81% 67 38

* Only could find 5 games that Prepa Tech played

hollywood
11-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Lol, i don't think I would put $ on either team in this one. I picked Ville in my bracket but I am rooting for the UNDER DAWGS! I am seriously thinking about missing the Graham game, because I think we win easily, and going to this one. Since I have not seen Ville play its hard for me to make any prediction on this game. Wylie was by far and away the best team that I have seen this year. I think their D was more impressive than their O when they played Graham. It just seems like the Ville D is good but not great looking at past games. Still not sure how Glen Rose went toe to toe with them for most of the game. I think Glen Rose was a solid team but not elite like they were made out to be. When I saw Wylie they looked better than the team they took to state a few years ago. Has Wylie gotten better since the Graham game? If so, I think they could give Ville plenty of problems. I will take Wylie in the region 1 game of the year!

You know it must be hard to miss your teams game any week much less a playoff game.. but if I were going to miss a playoff game to watch another this week, this would the one I'd go to. Both are heavy weights this season and this one should go 4 full quarters.

Now, I know you've watched Abilene Wylie beat Graham. I have heard from several others that have watched Abilene Wylie play this season say they are legit. So, I know they will more than likely be the best team Stephenville has faced all season. But you also have to take it for what it's worth that Stephenville is legit as well. One can't compare last years match up to this years match up because both teams lost a few players and gained a few. Both are better this season. The question is which team has gotten much better? I find it hard to imagine that Abilene Wylie has gotten that much better from last years 42-14 loss to Stephenville to be a favorite in this years match up. Both teams field several key players from last years team. :thinking:

Stephenville still owns Abilene Wylie and will continue to do so! :D :clap: :thumbsup:

Deuce
11-27-2012, 10:42 AM
You know it must be hard to miss your teams game any week much less a playoff game.. but if I were going to miss a playoff game to watch another this week, this would the one I'd go to. Both are heavy weights this season and this one should go 4 full quarters.

Now, I know you've watched Abilene Wylie beat Graham. I have heard from several others that have watched Abilene Wylie play this season say they are legit. So, I know they will more than likely be the best team Stephenville has faced all season. But you also have to take it for what it's worth that Stephenville is legit as well. One can't compare last years match up to this years match up because both teams lost a few players and gained a few. Both are better this season. The question is which team has gotten much better? I find it hard to imagine that Abilene Wylie has gotten that much better from last years 42-14 loss to Stephenville to be a favorite in this years match up. Both teams field several key players from last years team. :thinking:

Stephenville still owns Abilene Wylie and will continue to do so! :D :clap: :thumbsup:
Your right, this is the heavyweight 3A bout of the year! For me, when Graham played Wylie, I walked away thinking that they were the best Wylie team I have seen in a long time. On the defensive side of the ball they were big and very impressive. Offensively from what i have read I don't believe they are as stout and explosive as Ville. Wylie will have to come up with a few stops to be in this game, and I think they can. U have made the comment before about we have to remember that these are 16-18 year old kids and you never know how they will react from week to week. I do not think that is the case this week. Both teams will show up this week and lay it all on the line. Coaches on both sides will have them well prepared.
Wylie by 1.

Pendragon13
11-27-2012, 10:58 AM
I find it hard to imagine that Abilene Wylie has gotten that much better from last years 42-14 loss to Stephenville to be a favorite in this years match up. Both teams field several key players from last years team. :thinking:

Stephenville still owns Abilene Wylie and will continue to do so! :D :clap: :thumbsup:I know they'll never say it and emphatically deny it if asked....but I really hope the Ville coaches and players have these same thoughts in the back of their mind. ;) Last year some of the players were playing different positions than this year, and in some cases (especially o-line) it has made a huge difference. Also, last year several weapons were languishing on the sidelines while seniors took most of the snaps...or playing on JV due to heavy participation limiting varsity roster spots.

I'll admit that it took 3-4 convincing wins for me to start to believe this was a completely different team than last year. Now I'm convinced that they are the best team since the 09 finalists, and probably better overall than the 04 Keenum led state champs. Of course they still have to get past you guys to have the same level of success as either of those teams..

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 11:05 AM

If my son wasn't playing I would be at that game!!! I'll get CCmom or Garcia to bring you a Purple and Gold shirt or something!!! Go Dawgs!!!

Go # 5

Sville
11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Damn it took me 30 minutes just to catch up. Am I the only one that felt a little dirty reading the betting for money talk?

1. #22 for GR would of made a huge difference in the game. Graham got lucky he was hurt. Your coaches words not mine. FWST (http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/23/4435620/grahams-offensive-surge-eliminates.html)

2. I agree that whoever advances I hope they do it healthy.

3. I say we have a M&G at The Parkway Grill (http://parkwaygrill.com/). It is just down the road from the stadium and great sports bar & grill I have been to a few times.

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 11:26 AM

this ain't last year or the year before or the 58 dream team..., this is this years teams and yes the ville is a screaming good team that nobody on here would question!! The ville is gonna bring it and so is Wylie. I just feel that when its all said and done Wylie in bulldog fashion is gonna do that little grass kickin thing!!

Go # 5

hollywood
11-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Your right, this is the heavyweight 3A bout of the year! For me, when Graham played Wylie, I walked away thinking that they were the best Wylie team I have seen in a long time. On the defensive side of the ball they were big and very impressive. Offensively from what i have read I don't believe they are as stout and explosive as Ville. Wylie will have to come up with a few stops to be in this game, and I think they can. U have made the comment before about we have to remember that these are 16-18 year old kids and you never know how they will react from week to week. I do not think that is the case this week. Both teams will show up this week and lay it all on the line. Coaches on both sides will have them well prepared.
Wylie by 1.

I agree 99%!!

Sville wins.. will give my projection later this week. ;)

hollywood
11-27-2012, 11:35 AM
this ain't last year or the year before or the 58 dream team..., this is this years teams and yes the ville is a screaming good team that nobody on here would question!! The ville is gonna bring it and so is Wylie. I just feel that when its all said and done Wylie in bulldog fashion is gonna do that little grass kickin thing!!

Go # 5

Did you not comprehend my post? lol I said one can't compare last years match up to this years match up. lol

I just can't imagine AW getting that much better than last years team. Stranger things have happened though. ;)

:D

It's all friendly banter Inmateboss. Wish we coulda met last week, we woulda had some laughs for sure. I'm rooting for your son and the Steers this week. #5 is good!

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Did you not comprehend my post? lol I said one can't compare last years match up to this years match up. lol

I just can't imagine AW getting that much better than last years team. Stranger things have happened though. ;)

It's all friendly banter Inmateboss. Wish we coulda met last week, we woulda had some laughs for sure. I'm rooting for your son and the Steers this week. #5 is good!

I know I'm just Pickin!! Got more ties to Wylie than Sville!! I've never seen Sville play a game, but I have seen Wylie play!! This is going to be a coaches dream and nightmare game all rolled into one neat little package!!

Go # 5

nobogey72
11-27-2012, 12:12 PM

It's been a long time since I've looked forward to one like this one. Probably the last time was the 04 Decatur game in the regional finals after them beating us 44-7 earlier that year. I'm sure that after they got home the next day they were wondering how we had gotten that much better in just 2 months. Anyway, just having the opportunity to pull another one of those off is what it's all about. It would be fun to get to send Stephenville home in 2 sports in 1 semester.

Sville
11-27-2012, 12:20 PM
nobogey I have feeling that this won't be the last regional final between these two this year.

Cam
11-27-2012, 12:20 PM
:1popcorn::1popcorn:.....everybody sounds so stressed!......can you imagine Friday?.....:foul:

hollywood
11-27-2012, 12:35 PM
:1popcorn::1popcorn:.....everybody sounds so stressed!......can you imagine Friday?.....:foul:

Stress, what stress? :cheerl:

Jackets aren't nervous. Apparently Graham and Abilene Wylie peeps are though. An explosive Stephenville team is going to enforce their fury on Abilene Wylie this Friday. What's so stressful about that? Well, I guess it would be for anyone not pulling for Stephenville. :D

toddg
11-27-2012, 12:36 PM
If my son wasn't playing I would be at that game!!! I'll get CCmom or Garcia to bring you a Purple and Gold shirt or something!!! Go Dawgs!!!

Go # 5

i have several purple and gold shirts i could give him to wear...vegas gold really compliments the purple!!

garciap77
11-27-2012, 01:49 PM
Below are the teams and regular season records for each team. Four of Wylie’s opponents are still in the playoffs, while only one of Stephenville’s is still playing. It would appear that both teams had a fairly equal schedule, but I would give the overall advantage to Stephenville, because of the Aledo / Amarillo High Games. I think Argyle would be comparable to one of them, but Graham is probably just slightly behind. Neither team has been tested in the last four weeks.

Wylie

Argyle 9 1
Bridgeport 4 6
Graham 9 1
Brownwood 6 4
Lubbock Estacado 6 4
Big Spring 5 5
Monahans 6 4
Greenwood 7 3
Snyder 3 7
Sweetwater 4 6
Clint Mountain View 8 2
Andrews 6 4

60.83% 73 47

Stephenville

Prepa Tech* 2 3
Aledo 9 1
Beaumont Ozen 4 6
Waco La Vega 7 3
Amarillo High 8 2
Glen Rose 9 1
Alvarado 7 3
Venus 7 3
Hillsboro 1 9
Burnet 5 5
Kennedale 8 2

63.81% 67 38

* Only could find 5 games that Prepa Tech played

Nice work!!!

May I point out that Amarillo did not have their STAR running back and were missing several starters on both sides of the line. Information I got from one the parents before the game started. I did not validate, but he did point out the players on the side lines. I still don't think Amarillo would have won.

As far as Aledo last year they lost the first meeting to The Ville and then beat them in the playoffs where it counts. I feel Aledo did not come to play. Kind of like the Prepa vs ville game. No way Prepa should have beaten the ville!

My concern is the Wylie starters not playing 4qrts in the last several games. Against Andrews they only played 2 QTRs. This is where I believe ville will have an advantage. If it turns to field goals, again I give the advantage to the ville. This game remains me of the Everman vs Wylie 2000.

vtskneb
11-27-2012, 02:44 PM
This game remains me of the Everman vs Wylie 2000.

I assume you mean the hype or quality of the teams because, as I know you are aware, Stephenville could not be further apart in their offensive schemes. Both have hard hitting defenses that fly to the ball. This game is going to be like Stephenville/Wylie 2012 and as the clock ticks down to kick off there is the sense of finality sinking in, on the west Texas plains. Tick tock.

toddg
11-27-2012, 03:28 PM
just remember folks, especially you Garcia, there is no "I" in team...or is there?...http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/what.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)...but one thing that is clear..and this will hold true for Wylie this friday, and for Stephenville next year against the Indians..."there is no U in wiN"!!

my score prediction for this game, based on my knowledge of the Jackets(cause i have seen them this year a few times) and assuming what the Wylie folks have said about the Bulldogs is accurate(cause i have not seen them play this year), is....

Stephenville 42
Wylie 28

i hope this is a well played, injury free game, and that sportsmanship prevails throughout!

Sville
11-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Well here is my breakdown of the game.

http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1268.0

ccmom
11-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Well here is my breakdown of the game.

http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1268.0
Nice job.

That was very nice but I think we score more points.

Sville
11-27-2012, 05:35 PM
The Harris Poll has Sville as a 6 point favorite.

Friday will never get here.......

nobogey72
11-27-2012, 05:39 PM

Changing the subject but I am nearly finished reading a book "The American Sniper" about a Navy SEAL sniper in Iraq that was from Stephenville. Any of ya'll know that guy? Don't know if the name in the book is his actual name or not.

bobcat1
11-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Stress, what stress? :cheerl:

Jackets aren't nervous. Apparently Graham and Abilene Wylie peeps are though. An explosive Stephenville team is going to enforce their fury on Abilene Wylie this Friday. What's so stressful about that? Well, I guess it would be for anyone not pulling for Stephenville. :DKinda like the 2010 Loins?:D

slingshot
11-27-2012, 06:52 PM

Agreed... and we will score more than 31.

83Indian
11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Looks like adjusted stats agrees with my prediction!

http://www.adjustedstats.com/ratings-stats/tools/txhsfbmatchup.php?team1=Stephenville&site=vs.&team2=Abilene+Wylie

garciap77
11-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Looks like The 3ADL knows best!!!!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/FinalScore.jpg

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/raspberry.gif

Tin Cup
11-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Who has the better kicker? Could make a big difference in such a tight matchup.

garciap77
11-27-2012, 08:04 PM

The ville.

garciap77
11-27-2012, 08:05 PM

The ville.

hollywood
11-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Looks like adjusted stats agrees with my prediction!

http://www.adjustedstats.com/ratings-stats/tools/txhsfbmatchup.php?team1=Stephenville&site=vs.&team2=Abilene+Wylie

:2thumbsup:

bearbear78
11-27-2012, 10:31 PM

Lol..glad I got bored with ya and went to sleep, once upon a time that keyboard tough stuff would have got me worked up, not these days though. So you can save your F for someone who gives a D...lol

garciap77
11-27-2012, 10:34 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13969/clock_a.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/cry.gif

Yoe_09
11-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Thoughts & Predictions?

nobogey72
11-28-2012, 09:29 AM
All that big talk about basketball ya'll were doing a couple of weeks ago like "Wylie has a better chance of beating us in football than they do basketball" didn't work out too good for you last night. AT YOUR OWN GYM!!! And save your breath about your football players that aren't on the court yet, cause we got some too. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that in the ring this morning to stir the pot a little bit.

hollywood
11-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Why were the Wylie scouts faces looking :eek: upon their exit after witnessing Stephenville's performance last week.

Maybe the oh Sh:eek:t factor? :weeping:

franz
11-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Why were the Wylie scouts faces looking :eek: upon their exit after witnessing Stephenville's performance last week.

About like the Stephenville scouts watching 56 points in a half. :doh:

Heffelfinger
11-28-2012, 09:54 AM
maybe because they were facing a long drive to the game in san angelo, but most likely because there was no food in the pressbox.

vtskneb
11-28-2012, 10:01 AM
I do not think the Wylie posters are really believing that their scouts were openly showing distress to Stephenville VIPs in the pressbox. I find that hard to believe.

hollywood
11-28-2012, 10:09 AM
About like the Stephenville scouts watching 56 points in a half. :doh:

Dooms day is fast approaching franz. You too will see soon enough the fury they witnessed with their own eyes.

ccmom
11-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Dooms day is fast approaching franz. You too will see soon enough the fury they witnessed with their own eyes.

Oh good grief....is it Friday yet? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hollywood
11-28-2012, 10:17 AM

No, it's Wednesday... or also known as hump day.

Good-ness! I thought Wylie-ites were halfway educated. I'm beginning to wonder after seeing some of the bball fans last night.

ccmom
11-28-2012, 10:18 AM
I do not think the Wylie posters are really believing that their scouts were openly showing distress to Stephenville VIPs in the pressbox. I find that hard to believe.

But a Stephenville poster said it so it must be true!!!!!

nobogey72
11-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Why are no Stephenville posters responding to my basketball post about last nights basketball game???? I guess maybe y'all havent' read the paper yet this morning. In case you hadn't heard, the Wylie Boys went to the Stephenville Gym and beat the Stephenville Boys who we were told that we couldn't stay on the court with. Yeah alot of the Stephenville posters came out and said that this was impossible and a bunch of crap like that. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know, and am severely disappointed that no posters have congratulated us for kicking y'all's a$$ in your own gym last night.

DKfromDUB
11-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Why are no Stephenville posters responding to my basketball post about last nights basketball game???? I guess maybe y'all havent' read the paper yet this morning. In case you hadn't heard, the Wylie Boys went to the Stephenville Gym and beat the Stephenville Boys who we were told that we couldn't stay on the court with. Yeah alot of the Stephenville posters came out and said that this was impossible and a bunch of crap like that. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know, and am severely disappointed that no posters have congratulated us for kicking y'all's a$$ in your own gym last night.

Hey DA... see this... http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?120536-Mens-Basketball-Wylie-56-Ville-51

hollywood
11-28-2012, 10:27 AM

LOL.. 56-51 an ares kicking? Really?? Good stuff triple bogey. ;)

ccmom
11-28-2012, 10:34 AM
Hey DA... see this... http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?120536-Mens-Basketball-Wylie-56-Ville-51

hook, line and sinker...

hollywood
11-28-2012, 10:44 AM
hook, line and sinker...

Or drop in the bucket. :D

franz
11-28-2012, 10:45 AM

Just curious - Is there alot of domestic violence in Stephenville? Seems to be alot of anger and cursing.

hollywood
11-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Just curious - Is there alot of domestic violence in Stephenville? Seems to be alot of anger and cursing.

A couple of reported cases last night. A handful of folks dressed in purple and gold. Not sure where their from. A pesky bunch those cedar choppers are from the west.

nobogey72
11-28-2012, 10:51 AM

OH!!! GEE I never dreamed it would have it's own thread. My bad. If I had known that I wouldn't have said anything.:taunt: That would be like rubbing it in to bring it up more than once. That's not my style:stirpot:

DKfromDUB
11-28-2012, 11:09 AM
OH!!! GEE I never dreamed it would have it's own thread. My bad. If I had known that I wouldn't have said anything.:taunt: That would be like rubbing it in to bring it up more than once. That's not my style:stirpot:

:blush:

Hendo
11-28-2012, 11:13 AM

Maybe because most of us know how to post certain topics in the appropriate threads. Get a clue!!

Steers_#1
11-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Wylie by 3

Should be a great game.

nobogey72
11-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Maybe because most of us know how to post certain topics in the appropriate threads. Get a clue!!

Maybe you need to get a clue Hindu. I'm fully aware of the other thread. Besides it's kind of fun to get all you dairy farmers riled up. Y'all seem to rile up pretty easily considering your playing a team Friday that you think has no chance of staying within 30 of you.

hollywood
11-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Maybe you need to get a clue Hindu. I'm fully aware of the other thread. Besides it's kind of fun to get all you dairy farmers riled up. Y'all seem to rile up pretty easily considering your playing a team Friday that you think has no chance of staying within 30 of you.

No way the Jackets win by 30! Maybe 28... maybe. ;)

It will be a close game. The term close is used loosely and has different meaning to each. ;)

Ok ok, let's be honest...

Wylie by 56!! :D

jacket98,99
11-28-2012, 12:20 PM

I wish.

Sville
11-28-2012, 12:35 PM
How bout that @$$ whippin the Bees gave the back to back defending champs.

BwdLions
11-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Get used to the jacket fanbase. They're arrogant and think they should win state every year. Wylie by 10.

Sville
11-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Get used to the jacket fanbase. They're arrogant and think they should win state every year. Wylie by 10.

LMAO- That is the pot calling the kettle black

Hendo
11-28-2012, 12:45 PM

No, just very passionate fans.

Hendo
11-28-2012, 12:51 PM

And this is a problem why? Was stinkwood only expecting there kitties to be second in district and nothing more? Maybe that explains why yall arent in the playoffs still.

garciap77
11-28-2012, 12:55 PM

Did you say large or extra large for your Wylie Football Shirt?:evillol: And the hat size should be small after the Game Friday Night?:thinking:

garciap77
11-28-2012, 01:08 PM
:blush:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/image010-32_zps8762a1ee.gif

garciap77
11-28-2012, 01:12 PM
No way the Jackets win by 30! Maybe 28... maybe. ;)

It will be a close game. The term close is used loosely and has different meaning to each. ;)

Ok ok, let's be honest...

Wylie by 56!! :D:eek::eek::eek:

Now you're talking BullJacketWoodie!!!!

GrTigers6
11-28-2012, 01:23 PM
I think Stephenville Wins this game pulling away late. 10 - 20 points, depending on how Wylie executes at the end. Now Could Wylie win? Absolutely, But it will take one of their best efforts of the season.
Wylie is the only Region 1 team that I think could beat them at this point

franz
11-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Wylie 35 Stephenville 26 Wylie goes "Prepa Tech" on Stephenville Friday and has its way with the porous Stephenville defense. I'm not going to give all the details, but I see Wylie having a pick-six in the third quarter and Jones getting ran over at the goal line.

hollywood
11-28-2012, 02:14 PM
I think Stephenville Wins this game pulling away late. 10 - 20 points, depending on how Wylie executes at the end. Now Could Wylie win? Absolutely, But it will take one of their best efforts of the season.

Smartest post on this thread. :clap:

hollywood
11-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Wylie 35 Stephenville 26 Wylie goes "Prepa Tech" on Stephenville Friday and has its way with the porous Stephenville defense. I'm not going to give all the details, but I see Wylie having a pick-six in the third quarter and Jones getting ran over at the goal line.

Dooms day for AW is this Friday franz. The fury from your East will be in full form and wreak havoc on the "mighty" Bulldogs from the West. You will see.

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 02:43 PM

Your right on this 100% !! If Wylie wants it, it's theirs for the taking! But they are gonna have to take it!! I still think Wylie wins it if they play 4 quarters of slobber knocking football!!

Go # 5

GrTigers6
11-28-2012, 02:53 PM
It would take an all out effort like graham did against us defensively and then figure out a way to stop them. Wylie will have to score every time they have the ball. I don't see too many stops for them on defense. Graham's offense was quick and precise like a machine and it kept us on our heels all night. That's what it will take from Wylie's O. Jackets can be scored on as we proved but they can match you and then add a few td's

LionFan72
11-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Did you say large or extra large for your Wylie Football Shirt?:evillol: And the hat size should be small after the Game Friday Night?:thinking:

That there is funny, good one Garcia! Wylie by by 10! Go Bullpups!

Cam
11-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Dooms day for AW is this Friday franz. The fury from your East will be in full form and wreak havoc on the "mighty" Bulldogs from the West. You will see.

:eek:....All this gallant rhetoric makes me want to pick a fight with our secretary!....Then again, I best not since she plays left tackle for the Austin Outlaws!!....:eek:.....that gal could start for some DII college teams!....maybe I'll just wait to get home and kick the cat!....which someone mysteriously spray painted purple!...panfan, you been lurkin' round these parts by any chance?......:foul:

Cam
11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
If I make the long trip for this game, will someone at least buy me a hotdog?.....

ccmom
11-28-2012, 03:00 PM
It would take an all out effort like graham did against us defensively and then figure out a way to stop them. Wylie will have to score every time they have the ball. I don't see too many stops for them on defense. Graham's offense was quick and precise like a machine and it kept us on our heels all night. That's what it will take from Wylie's O. Jackets can be scored on as we proved but they can match you and then add a few td's

You do realize that Wylie held that same Graham offense to 7 points, right? I think you are underestimating our defense.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's WRONG!! :D

ccmom
11-28-2012, 03:00 PM
If I make the long trip for this game, will someone at least buy me a hotdog?.....

Are you cheering for the good guys?

LionFan72
11-28-2012, 03:04 PM

I think the "shock factor" will belong to Wylie Friday night. The jackets are good no doubt, have not seen them play, but I think the reckoning will come Firday night in WF. Sure as heck wish it were closer, gonna be the game of the year for Region 1 for sure. After our game with GR-a well deserved victory for GR-I am still under the assumption District 7 was a lot overrated. Sorry, my opinion, but the way I see it. Sure to find out Friday night, either way, gonna be a great game. Safe travels to all and good luck, prayers for an injury free game!

Cam
11-28-2012, 03:05 PM
So, this sounds like the game of the week.....I ain't got time to read over all 742 pages on this thread, so, can someone be so kind as to enlighten me on what the biggest mismatch will be in this game and why it will be the difference maker?.....

LionFan72
11-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Whoever wins, I'll be happy to join the bandwagon in my old rusty SC buckboard.

Cam
11-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Are you cheering for the good guys?

If you're buyin', I'm cheerin'!!!...:D.....Throw in a Coke and some peanuts and I'll even bring my pom-poms!!....Add some nachos and I'll do a striptease!....

Deuce
11-28-2012, 03:09 PM
You do realize that Wylie held that same Graham offense to 7 points, right? I think you are underestimating our defense.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's WRONG!! :D
That defense is by far and away the best D we saw all year. They swarm to the ball.
Wylie by 1! Either way I am rooting for the winner to take the state title.

Sville
11-28-2012, 03:27 PM
You all will see and believe after Friday. If it is arrogant, cocky, and/or over confident for me to say this then so be it. IMO the only thing that will stop Sville from winning the SC this year are injuries.

Sville
11-28-2012, 03:28 PM
:eek:....All this gallant rhetoric makes me want to pick a fight with our secretary!....Then again, I best not since she plays left tackle for the Austin Outlaws!!....:eek:.....that gal could start for some DII college teams!....maybe I'll just wait to get home and kick the cat!....which someone mysteriously spray painted purple!...panfan, you been lurkin' round these parts by any chance?......:foul:

Are you sure that is not Mustang purple? :D

Sville
11-28-2012, 03:30 PM
If you're buyin', I'm cheerin'!!!...:D.....Throw in a Coke and some peanuts and I'll even bring my pom-poms!!....Add some nachos and I'll do a striptease!....

If you come to Parkway Grill before the game I will buy your first beer or six.

GrTigers6
11-28-2012, 03:35 PM

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's WRONG!! :DYes I know in week 3. But that was not meant to compare Wylie's D to ours. I was just saying that it will take an effort of all 11 players on Defense to slow them down enough to win.
I believe that this will be the toughest game that Stephenville has played to date. But I think they pull it out. If Wylie wins then I will be on their bandwagon!:D

wyliefan
11-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Graham – Snap shot – 12 Games

Average Points 39.25
Touchdowns (Rushing-Passing-Other) 37-22-8
Field Goals (Made-Attempts-Long) 3-4-29
Total Offensive Yards 4879
Offense (Plays-Average Yards) 702-7.0
Total Rushing Yards 2235
Rushing (Plays-Average Yards) 404-5.5
Total Passing Yards 2644
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg) 205-298-6-8.9
Total First Downs 182

Wylie / Graham Box Score Graham Wylie

Total Offensive Yards 149 392
Offense (Plays-Average Yards) 41-3.6 72-5.4
Total Rushing Yards 57 186
Rushing (Plays-Average Yards) 19-3.0 45-4.1
Total Passing Yards 92 206
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg) 11-22-2-4.2 18-27-2-7.6
Total First Downs 10 21

Graham was held to 149 total yards, 257 less than their season average (129 less rushing and 128 less passing) along with 32 points below their scoring average. While Wylie might not stop Stephenville every series, I think they will have a few stops each half and the offense will score on most of their possessions. Wylie is very good at sustaining long drives (they routinely have 3 to 4 drives that last over 5 minutes in the first half and then the defense is gassed then they can’t be stopped in the second.

I know Graham and Stephenville are not equals but I think they are closer than people give them credit for this year. What this does show how much the Wylie D can shut down a balanced attack and a spread offense. I think Wylie wins this game 45-38

Cam
11-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Are you sure that is not Mustang purple? :D

You mean as in Marble Falls?....Nah doubt it....after the whoopin' Dodge Truck and his boys took all season....them fellas are layin' pretty low!.....
Plus, the evidence is overwhelming....found an empty can of BLACK spray paint along with figure 8's of paint all over my front yard where panfan attempted to chase and spray paint my cat to look like a black panther!.......He finally did get em' with some purple after my cat basically said, "ah the hell with it...just do it already!"......

Cam
11-28-2012, 03:49 PM
If you come to Parkway Grill before the game I will buy your first beer or six.

ccmom....looks like you've just been outbid!!....only question now is whether or not the Parkway Grill folks will allow me to do my striptease on one of their tables!!!
Can Greendawg come too?...when it comes to drinkin', I'm a lightweight compared to that boy!.....:crazy:

hollywood
11-28-2012, 04:08 PM
I think the "shock factor" will belong to Wylie Friday night. The jackets are good no doubt, have not seen them play, but I think the reckoning will come Firday night in WF. Sure as heck wish it were closer, gonna be the game of the year for Region 1 for sure. After our game with GR-a well deserved victory for GR-I am still under the assumption District 7 was a lot overrated. Sorry, my opinion, but the way I see it. Sure to find out Friday night, either way, gonna be a great game. Safe travels to all and good luck, prayers for an injury free game!

LionFan72, I respect your opinion. Remember all the talk about the Brownwood 2010 team and no one believed it... until they saw it? If you haven't seen the Ville 2012, you have to see it to believe it. Not saying they are world beaters... just very very impressive execution and power.

Sville
11-28-2012, 04:34 PM
I can pretty much some this whole thread up for you Cam.

Wylie peeps think their team is better and Sville fans are underestimating them, and nothing you can say will convince them otherwise.

Graham fans are cheering for Wylie b/c they are the best team they have seen and to validate the whippin Wylie gave them earlier in the year.

Sville peeps think their team is better and Wylie fans are underestimating them, and nothing you can say will convince them otherwise.

7-3A fans are cheering for Sville b/c they are the best team they have seen and don't like other fans telling them they were overrated b/c they have been knocked out.

Hendo
11-28-2012, 04:49 PM

Wylie peeps think their team is better and Sville fans are underestimating them, and nothing you can say will convince them otherwise.

Graham fans are cheering for Wylie b/c they are the best team they have seen and to validate the whippin Wylie gave them earlier in the year.

Sville peeps think their team is better and Wylie fans are underestimating them, and nothing you can say will convince them otherwise.

7-3A fans are cheering for Sville b/c they are the best team they have seen and don't like other fans telling them they were overrated b/c they have been knocked out.

EXCELLENT summerization Sville!!! Excellent!!! :iagree: :clap:

panfan
11-28-2012, 04:51 PM

Forgot the last item:
Cam is opening up for bids his all important swing vote on the game to which ever side offers best grubbage and booz. the end!:D

Cam
11-28-2012, 05:01 PM

Well hell then.....bring on Friday!!.....come around 10pm Friday, there's gonna be some really happy folks and some folks thinkin' bout ending it even before December 21st comes around!!....:D......no matter which way you look at it...THE END IS NEAR FOR SOMEBODY--MAYBE EVERYBODY!....I figures Stephenville folks are safe since them UFO alien rocket ships will probably intervene and take em' back to their home planet appropriately named, Villeneverlose!....I hear gravity there ain't as strong and you can throw a football bout 142 yards!....so, their fields are abouts 400 yards long!.....Can you imagine their stadiums?...Which by the way need no lighting thanks to the four big bright moons that circle the planet and light up the night!......:crazy1:

toddg
11-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Your right on this 100% !! If Wylie wants it, it's theirs for the taking! But they are gonna have to take it!! I still think Wylie wins it if they play 4 quarters of slobber knocking football!!

Go # 5

dont underestimate Stephenville's ability to slobber-knock boss!!http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/misc/smiley-vault-misc-054.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Ville-D
11-28-2012, 05:32 PM

You could also add that the majority of the rest of 3ADL are pulling for Wylie because they are still butt-hurt about our 4a to 3a drop this year.

panfan
11-28-2012, 05:33 PM
You mean as in Marble Falls?....Nah doubt it....after the whoopin' Dodge Truck and his boys took all season....them fellas are layin' pretty low!.....
Plus, the evidence is overwhelming....found an empty can of BLACK spray paint along with figure 8's of paint all over my front yard where panfan attempted to chase and spray paint my cat to look like a black panther!.......He finally did get em' with some purple after my cat basically said, "ah the hell with it...just do it already!"......

Damn cat was fast too. BTW - GO ABILENE WYLIE!!!!

hollywood
11-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Damn cat was fast too. BTW - GO ABILENE WYLIE!!!!

You PURPLE lover you!!

panfan
11-28-2012, 05:38 PM
You could also add that the majority of the rest of 3ADL are pulling for Wylie because they are still butt-hurt about our 4a to 3a drop this year.

Nah that's not it, it all the ROCKETesque like chest pounding we have had to endure since before the season started!!! :doh:

hollywood
11-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Nah that's not it, it all the ROCKETesque like chest pounding we have had to endure since before the season started!!! :doh:

What in the wide world of sports does that have to do with the team itself? Good-ness!

Hey panie, get the wad out!!!

:taunt:

panfan
11-28-2012, 05:48 PM
What in the wide world of sports does that have to do with the team itself? Good-ness!

Hey panie, get the wad out!!!

:taunt:

Not a Dang thing. S-ville is good no doubt, might even be great. I don't think any one is butt hurt as ville implied because of drop from 4a to 3a, just offering up another logical well documented (on this board) reason why some folks might be pullng for AW. :evillol:

As for me and why I'm pulling for AW ITS A PURPLE THING

hollywood
11-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Not a Dang thing. S-ville is good no doubt, might even be great. I don't think any one is butt hurt as ville implied because of drop from 4a to 3a, just offering up another logical well documented (on this board) reason why some folks might be pullng for AW. :evillol:

Yeah yeah yeah, anyway... ya'll have a fine faclility in the works from a class act company!

toddg
11-28-2012, 06:09 PM

this PURPLE THING says Jackets +21

panfan
11-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, anyway... ya'll have a fine faclility in the works from a class act company!

yessir on that we can agree!

BwdLion73
11-28-2012, 06:14 PM
LionFan72, I respect your opinion. Remember all the talk about the Brownwood 2010 team and no one believed it... until they saw it? If you haven't seen the Ville 2012, you have to see it to believe it. Not saying they are world beaters... just very very impressive execution and power.

...but thats what you said about Glen Rose...:doh:

Sville
11-28-2012, 06:15 PM
from Boots Elliott (Sville radio guy)

All four teams in Region I and Region II have agreed that whomever wins the games, the two winners will play at the Mansfield Stadium next Friday night.

garciap77
11-28-2012, 06:16 PM

I will personally http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr120/Angelintown/Smiley%20diversen/bbq.gif for you!

panfan
11-28-2012, 06:17 PM
this PURPLE THING says Jackets +21

c'mon now injun, you're just being a district homey. You know deep down in that little purple heart of yours, AW is gonna take this game.:D

hollywood
11-28-2012, 06:17 PM

LOL... hey, don't bring Glen Rose into this. Everyone, that knows something ;), knows what happened to them.

Are you going to the game?

hollywood
11-28-2012, 06:18 PM
from Boots Elliott (Sville radio guy)

All four teams in Region I and Region II have agreed that whomever wins the games, the two winners will play at the Mansfield Stadium next Friday night.

Thank goodness! A closer drive from Stephenville. I like that stadium.

LionFan72
11-28-2012, 06:29 PM

Yes, i remember 2010 well, and I remember a great Carthage team with an explosive offense and equally determined defense, which by the way WYLIE has, Take down the Mighty Lions. Gonna be a hellava ball game, sure hope KTAB decides to replay it, can't make it cause of medical issues, or otherwise whould be there with bells on. Don't have a dog in the fight, and mean no disrespect to the ville (lackets, lol), but I think ya'll fixin to meet your Carthage.

garciap77
11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Whoever wins, I'll be happy to join the bandwagon in my old rusty SC buckboard.

You can’t go wrong with that! If you need some training let me know. I'll have Hollywood give you some pointers; word is, he is "The KING of The Bandwagon Jumping Crew"!

Here is one of his Bandwagons:http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bandwagon.jpg:D

garciap77
11-28-2012, 06:35 PM

Cool we'll order the XXXL nachos for you!:D

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/1_4_129.gif

panfan
11-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Cool we'll order the XXXL nachos for you!:D

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/pepper2010_bucket/1_4_129.gif

Where did you find that picture of Cam and Greendawg.

BwdLion73
11-28-2012, 06:41 PM
LOL... hey, don't bring Glen Rose into this. Everyone, that knows something ;), knows what happened to them.

Are you going to the game?

I'm stuck on the East Coast with "Soprano's" who want their boardwalk back. They laugh at the way I talk until they find out I am the route to their check ....then I get "God Bless Texas"

garciap77
11-28-2012, 06:49 PM
You all will see and believe after Friday. If it is arrogant, cocky, and/or over confident for me to say this then so be it. IMO the only thing that will stop Sville from winning the SC this year are injuries.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/No_Excuses.jpg

garciap77
11-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Where did you find that picture of Cam and Greendawg.

Some old bar down there in the Hill Country!;)

Hendo
11-28-2012, 07:12 PM

For one, I think AW does just as much chest pounding as the next guy (and righfully so). And for two, dont think that for one second if any of the other fan's teams were as impressive to watch as the Ville is that they wouldnt be doing the same chest pounding. Excuse us for our team being great and us being proud of that. One might go as far as calling what other members are experiencing, JEALOUSY!!! :1popcorn:

garciap77
11-28-2012, 07:16 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13969/clock_a.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/cry.gif

panfan
11-28-2012, 07:24 PM
For one, I think AW does just as much chest pounding as the next guy (and righfully so). And for two, dont think that for one second if any of the other fan's teams were as impressive to watch as the Ville is that they wouldnt be doing the same chest pounding. Excuse us for our team being great and us being proud of that. One might go as far as calling what other members are experiencing, JEALOUSY!!! :1popcorn:

come on now Hans Solo, don't go getting your tighty whities all in a bunch here, just some sprinklin a bit o gas on the fire! Gotta admit though, there has been at least one S'ville poster who has been ape like in the chest thumpin' department. No Jealousy here - I knew we were't going to the show this year. Heck, we didn't even get out of the gate! LOL.

BwdLion73
11-28-2012, 07:25 PM

Jealousy is what you have when someone has something you want but never had. If you have had it before and want it again it's Envious....I'm envious...

...the reason you are 70% behind in the pole is not because people think you will get beat as much as they....like in 2010 want to see your more vocal fans taken down a notch. :thinking:

panfan
11-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Jealousy is what you have when someone has something you want but never had. If you have had it before and want it again it's Envious....I'm envious...

...the reason you are 70% behind in the pole is not because people think you will get beat as much as they....like in 2010 want to see your more vocal fans taken down a notch. :thinking:

YEP - LH is PURPLE with Envy cause we been there and want it again- maybe next year, but I'll bet the Lions will have something to say bout that, now won't they.

GO WYLIE

Ranger Mom
11-28-2012, 07:46 PM
For whoever it was that asked:

Yes...making a $$ bet on the downlow is against the rules....so is throwing out the F bomb in any shape form or fashion.

The bad thing is....I can't even find the rules on here! I don't even know if you even have to agree to the rules to even sign up here anymore!!!

BwdLion73
11-28-2012, 07:47 PM
YEP - LH is PURPLE with Envy cause we been there and want it again- maybe next year, but I'll bet the Lions will have something to say bout that, now won't they.

GO WYLIE

I hope so.:D

Hendo
11-28-2012, 07:54 PM
come on now Hans Solo, don't go getting your tighty whities all in a bunch here, just some sprinklin a bit o gas on the fire! Gotta admit though, there has been at least one S'ville poster who has been ape like in the chest thumpin' department. No Jealousy here - I knew we were't going to the show this year. Heck, we didn't even get out of the gate! LOL.

No undies in a wad here Panfry, that would mean I am wearing some!!! :spitlol:

garciap77
11-28-2012, 08:12 PM
For whoever it was that asked:

Yes...making a $$ bet on the downlow is against the rules....so is throwing out the F bomb in any shape form or fashion.

The bad thing is....I can't even find the rules on here! I don't even know if you even have to agree to the rules to even sign up here anymore!!!

So, how soon before all the banned posters are back????:thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-28-2012, 08:17 PM
So, how soon before all the banned posters are back????:thinking:

I think several are!!:1omg!:

When is the last time anyone even got banned??

garciap77
11-28-2012, 08:21 PM
I think several are!!:1omg!:

When is the last time anyone even got banned??

So, is it a free for all??????http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_37_zpsbd6ce637.gif

Ranger Mom
11-28-2012, 08:28 PM
So, is it a free for all??????http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_37_zpsbd6ce637.gif

Judging by a few of the posts I have read the past couple of days, it's seems to be headed that direction!!!

Hendo
11-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Did you say free ball?!

garciap77
11-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Did you say free ball?!

¿Qué?:D

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Judging by a few of the posts I have read the past couple of days, it's seems to be headed that direction!!!

The Mods do a great job, they give a little latitude but you can tell when someone is testing the waters, and one will ease in and do a baptism!!! Thanks for yalls time and effort!!!
No Garcia it's not suckin up!!!

Go # 5