PDA

View Full Version : Sports Forum

Eagle 1
11-27-2012, 08:20 PM
I am having a weird problem on here. I can't access the sports forum by clicking on the link. However, I can access some of the threads by clicking on the "what's new" tab. I'm pretty sure it must be some kind of server problem, because I can't even access the sports forum on my phone either.

Ranger Mom
11-28-2012, 07:10 PM
That's weird! I was just talking to some people on facebook about this! I can get to the non-sports forum only because I found something in my search history...but when I try to go the sports forum, I get an error message!!!

BwdLion73
11-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Strange...I could not get on the 3adl site for a couple of days last week. I thought the site was down but when I could log on the other day it was business as usual with posters and no mention of problems. I figured my chair had rolled over the cord and cut off some of my electricity to the computer.

Eagle 1
11-28-2012, 08:55 PM
That's weird! I was just talking to some people on facebook about this! I can get to the non-sports forum only because I found something in my search history...but when I try to go the sports forum, I get an error message!!!

The same here. I thought the site was just down, but then I was able to go on here so I know something is wrong.
Can you contact anybody to see if the site was updated recently that may have caused this?

Ranger Mom
11-30-2012, 11:11 AM
The same here. I thought the site was just down, but then I was able to go on here so I know something is wrong.
Can you contact anybody to see if the site was updated recently that may have caused this?

Another poster posted the link on his facebook page that he said he used.....and it was different than the link I had. His worked for me so I just replaced that link.

Is that the link you are using to get on sports forum?? http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?3-3ADL-Sports-Forum

Hendo
12-07-2012, 10:19 AM

waterboy
12-27-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm having the same problem at home. I can't get on the forum at all, but I can access the last thread that was posted on, and go to previous thread and surf that way. It's a major hassle not being able to access the entire forum and go directly to the thread I'm interested in. Is there some way to fix this?