PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado posters

ccmom
11-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Wasn't it part of your wager with the Sville posters that y'all would post pics of yourselves sporting the Sville shirts at your next game? Did I miss the pics or did y'all not follow through with all the terms? :vrycnfsd:

toddg
11-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Wasn't it part of your wager with the Sville posters that y'all would post pics of yourselves sporting the Sville shirts at your next game? Did I miss the pics or did y'all not follow through with all the terms? :vrycnfsd:

we wore them...but it was so cold had to cover up! i didnt see the Sville folk until the end of the game and i was busy crying over the loss, i think they felt sorry for me...i know defense51 was smart enough to get out of the wind and managed a pic of himself..i saw it on his facebook..so i guess we failed to follow thru on the picture part.

hollywood
11-26-2012, 03:18 PM
we wore them...but it was so cold had to cover up! i didnt see the Sville folk until the end of the game and i was busy crying over the loss, i think they felt sorry for me...i know defense51 was smart enough to get out of the wind and managed a pic of himself..i saw it on his facebook..so i guess we failed to follow thru on the picture part.

I got a cool pic from COBRAFOOTBALL! via text

ccmom
11-26-2012, 03:21 PM
I got a cool pic from COBRAFOOTBALL! via text

Post it, dork!!!

defense51
11-26-2012, 04:16 PM
My picture was on the Stephenville vs. Alvarado thread.

defense51
11-26-2012, 04:35 PM
My picture was on the Stephenville vs. Alvarado thread.

Sorry, I meant Alvarado vs. Glen Rose thread

ccmom
11-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Sorry, I meant Alvarado vs. Glen Rose thread

You sent me on a wild indian chase!!!!

defense51
11-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Sorry...