PDA

View Full Version : For all those that were talking about me and to my lil brother from Smithville look.

tigerSville_04
09-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Look, yall really don't know me. For 5 years I have play my heart out for this team. Like some of you that have heart you know how it is to play with heart. Ive played with broken bones, sour mucles, and etc. I mean really you just name it Ive played with it. Dude Ive always put myself on the line fot my teammates. And for all those that say me getting kicked of was a good thang. WOW, for some reason all the other people Ive talked to MY WHOLE TOWN is calling him my teaches OMG my coaches were calling me last night asking what happen. I love my team and I wont play for anyone else but Smithville cuz Ive learn winning isnt everything I wont mind winning one but someone has to lose. If you ask anyone here ANYONE I bring the heart to that team every friday night but my Head Coach made a decision to kick me off out of the blue saying my actions THIS WEEK werent the actions of a leader so now Im off the team. He made that desicion by himself cuz I have my friends telling me that the other coaches are just as supriced as they are. Look I just want to let yall know my lil brother is hurt, and Im sorry that he was talking lots but if you lived here and played with us you would understand where we are coming from. And please if you have more to say tell me I mean Im a nice guy I dont have adittude like my coach says I do........3 years I've started on varsity. Its my last year and my last homecoming today I didnt deserve this I mean if he was going to do it at least he could have done it on monday and let me start and play my last game for the rest of my life, but now I have to watch my teammates play a game that I should be playing. I hurts cuz I live to play high school football but now Im done playing and I have to start consintating more on my military life. You want to know something our Head Coach did the same thing to my older brother last year after he got back from Basic Training. Now look at me I get back and right off the back Im kicked off a team that Ive played with for 5 years. My sweat and blood went in to this team. Im really not a bad person, but I felt i was delt the wrong card on this one. And for those who have played with heart knows how it is to know your not going to play anymore. I know now and hey life goes on. Im going to go to every game and support them every down cuz they are my boys........GO SMITHVILLE.......#44.......out

sprinklerman
09-12-2003, 05:00 PM
What?

Pudlugger
09-12-2003, 05:06 PM
Look, why don't you talk to the coach. Maybe if you say these things to him he will give you another chance. But before you go in there remember that there are two sides to this, know what it was that you did to tick him off and admit to it and aplogize like a man with no qualifications or excuses. Then ask for a second chance and agree to do some make-up running, say 20 miles or so over the next 5 weeks. That's my advice to you, take it or leave it. Good luck in the military. God bless.

JasperDog94
09-12-2003, 05:28 PM
Pudlugger's right. Go talk to the coach and do whatever you have to. My heart goes out to you man, but you've got to take the next step. Good luck and God bless.

tigerSville_04
09-12-2003, 05:44 PM
DUDE....thank you but Ive tried so hard. Football was all I could think about when I was in Basic Training. Man I cryied all night. I cried to them and asked them at least for a thank you for all the playing I've done. All that sweat and blood I put in for them, and the just looked at me like i was nothing......dude......ive asked and begged him. I don't know what to do anymore but to go out and support my team.......#44......out
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

zeke
09-12-2003, 06:04 PM
<small>[ November 10, 2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: zeke ]</small>

3afan2K3
09-12-2003, 06:08 PM
I thought you were ROMed

smithvillefan04
09-12-2003, 06:13 PM
HAHAHAHA

yeah, cry me a river.

zeke
09-12-2003, 06:22 PM
<small>[ November 10, 2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: zeke ]</small>

tigerSville_04
09-12-2003, 06:25 PM
Ill tell you Just IM me on aol sville04lb thats my sn. As for this smithville fan dude just be quite. Your not man enought to tell my lil brother who you was so plz just stay out of this man. Really lets acted mutare.......#44......out.....and i cryed cuz i have love for this game.....if you loved it you would understand am i right or wrong ppl?

JasperDog94
09-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Nothing wrong with a man crying. I cried just the other day when my daughter was born. Different reason, but there's nothing wrong with it.

this is the way we ball
09-12-2003, 09:52 PM
tigerSville_04:
Ill tell you Just IM me on aol sville04lb thats my sn. As for this smithville fan dude just be quite. Your not man enought to tell my lil brother who you was so plz just stay out of this man. Really lets acted mutare.......#44......out.....and i cryed cuz i have love for this game.....if you loved it you would understand am i right or wrong ppl?You have to be the dumbest person in smithville. You need to be more worried about your education because you can't even spell. Someone buy this guy a dictionary.

<small>[ September 12, 2003, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: this is the way we ball ]</small>

tigerSville_04
09-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Dude.....Why do you have to HATE on someone like me. I dont say nothing to yall and you just talking all that crap to me I did something wrong. All I did was played 5 years of hard football and this is how I get repayed....thats messed up but its ok I was there supporting my lil brother the whole game. I wish someone would just tell me their stupid lil name so I can find you at school. Get for real yall are some lil kids.........but thats ok ill be playing soon i promise you that........MUAH............#44......out

3afan2K3
09-12-2003, 10:24 PM
What do you mean by little kids?

smithvillefan04
09-12-2003, 11:12 PM
this is the way we ball

you are teh m0st smartesesttt perrsan in teh wurld. b muh frand.

haha

cubs
09-12-2003, 11:13 PM
Whatever the situation - we don't truly understand until we have walked in the other guy's shoes. Obviously, no matter what happened - you're heart is breaking and mine goes out to you. What is real to you is that you feel you've been wronged and that is what you are focusing on right now. Forget the haters - it's pretty easy to sit back and judge - that's what they do best. Good luck in your future. Cubs

tigerSville_04
09-13-2003, 05:36 PM
Hey thanks cub. Im sorry my boys got beat last night i should have been right beside them but my coach made a choice and now I have to live with it. Other then that I had a GREAT day at drill for the army. Not many high school football players can say that. Well, best of luck to all the teams I mean no one wants to loose and everyone wants to win but someone has to. Well..........#44........out

GoForIt
09-13-2003, 09:54 PM
Sounds to me like a coach is sucking some sour grapes over habitual losing and wants to make it look like it was a certain "player's" attitude. Same song, 76th verse...

District303aPastPlayer
09-13-2003, 10:03 PM
this has nothing to do with anything, but aren't there UIL rules about 5 years of football playing. He is stating that he played 5 years, 3 on varsity as a starter, wouldn't that violate rules, and declare their victories last year void.

tigerSville_04
09-13-2003, 10:09 PM
????????? i dont understand you?

Ranger Mom
09-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Did you play 5 years of football in high school or are you including Junior High (Middle School) in that figure?

GoForIt
09-13-2003, 10:14 PM
tigerSville_04:
????????? i dont understand you?Let's see.... freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, Hmmmm, one, two, three, four... duh - maybe it should be chalked up to "no-pass, no-play" casualty. Math 101....

Chris Hart
09-13-2003, 10:35 PM
He may be talking about 8th grade football also, but it wouldn't matter anyway Smithville has gone 0-10 for a while now I believe. Things can only get better in Smithville.

zeke
09-13-2003, 11:31 PM
<small>[ November 10, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: zeke ]</small>

tigerSville_04
09-14-2003, 08:43 PM
Ya you can also join the Texas Army National Guard as a jr and come back and finish school. And yes I did include JR High school. Well, whatever happens happens I mean I give up Im not going to cry for it anymore he just didnt hurt me but he also hurt this team. All it shows to the kids under me that if he can kick me out he can do it to anyone. Thats sad cuz I was one of the kids LEADERS that some of the players looked at but hey thats alright.......GO FIGHT WIN SMITHVILLE..........#44..........out