PDA

View Full Version : So, did everyone have a great Thanksgiving and give the Mrs. a big, long and firm..

Cam
11-26-2012, 11:39 AM
embrace for her efforts?........what did ya'll thinks I was gonna say?......geez....:tisk:

buff4ever
11-26-2012, 12:22 PM
embrace for her efforts?........what did ya'll thinks I was gonna say?......geez....:tisk:

I knew exactly what you were going to say cam. I am on to your games.

Cam
11-26-2012, 02:46 PM
I knew exactly what you were going to say cam. I am on to your games.

dammit buff....you're blowin' my cover!....I'm gonna have to resort to more drastic measures!.....

how's the buffalo look? all finished??......

panfan
11-26-2012, 03:11 PM

sucks when foozball is over and we have to wait til next year. My boy started back on to his lifting program over the break to get ready for track. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving holiday. Looking forward to listening to the S'ville vs. AW game.

Cam
11-26-2012, 05:00 PM
sucks when foozball is over and we have to wait til next year. My boy started back on to his lifting program over the break to get ready for track. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving holiday. Looking forward to listening to the S'ville vs. AW game.

I hear that panfan!....shoot! My boys first 7th grade basketball game was horrible!....They were down 51 to 0 when my kid got fouled and made one of his free throws! He hit a 3 but didn't count cause somebody on his team fouled!....Final was 51-1....lol....They'll get better. Most of them have never played the round ball.....I did joke with him after the game..."Hey son, how's it feel to be the teams LEADING SCORER?"....:doh:

1971Coogs
11-26-2012, 05:35 PM
cube steak ?

SintonFan
11-26-2012, 07:37 PM

a firm embrace...
what IS that?

garciap77
11-26-2012, 07:41 PM

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr120/Angelintown/Smiley%20diversen/zwanger00.gif

Old Tiger
11-26-2012, 08:32 PM
I was hungover and throwing up so my Thanksgiving lunch wasn't the best in the world.

lostaussie
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM
I hear that panfan!....shoot! My boys first 7th grade basketball game was horrible!....They were down 51 to 0 when my kid got fouled and made one of his free throws! He hit a 3 but didn't count cause somebody on his team fouled!....Final was 51-1....lol....They'll get better. Most of them have never played the round ball.....I did joke with him after the game..."Hey son, how's it feel to be the teams LEADING SCORER?"....:doh:that's brutal to the n'th degree :D surely you made that up

Cam
11-27-2012, 10:27 AM
that's brutal to the n'th degree :D surely you made that up

Nope...all true!....even the part about being the leading scorer. My boy knows I'm just messin' with him....He's got quite the sense of humor...but just wait, now that the coaches have figured out he can hit em' from the 3 point line, they've moved him to point guard so now he's runnin' the offense...I'll bet they'll score more than 1 point this week!:D

Cam
11-27-2012, 10:43 AM
a firm embrace...
what IS that?

Are you serious SintonFan, or just messin' with me? OK, if I must edu-macate you here are some definitions:

firm - Strong and sure: a firm grasp

embrace - to clasp in the arms : hug

and yes....I aced all my English courses....cept for English Composition.....I kept writin' about nasty stuff tryin' to impress the beautiful prof we had.....but, she didn't go for it.....ended up with a B!...hey, her loss!....:crazy1: