PDA

View Full Version : Silsbee v/s Carthage

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 10:59 AM
This should be a good one.......Who wins ?
Give me everybodys thoughts !

HEMOTOXIC
11-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Good luck to Silsbee and Coach McGallion!

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Whats your thoughts on the game bossman? I know Carthage is good but I think we have a real shot. At this point everybodys good or they wouldnt be here. This could be a barnburner !

HEMOTOXIC
11-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Unfortunatley, I haven't seen either play this year, but I am familiar with Coach McGallion.

This Tiger team appears to be very good... Good enough to beat Carthage. Carthage, well, Carthage is Carthage. Not the same Carthage that won 3 straight but still good...

Just do what ya'll best and everything else will fall in place.

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 11:37 AM
We seem to be clicking at the right time for sure BUT I know at this point there isnt any bad teams out there you have to bring your A game everytime.
Carthage is a good quality team looks like Palestine played them very well but there again dont really know about Palestine either. What type of offense doe Carthage run?
looks like they run about whhat we run ?

SHSBulldog00
11-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Just heard

Fri Nov 30 7:30pm @ Lufkin

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Yea i heard that also just dont know who is Home or Visitors ?
Whats your take on this one?

SHSBulldog00
11-24-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm not sure who will be the home team either. I haven't had enough time to look at the match-up that closely yet, but based on the season to this point Carthage has to be the early favorite.

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Based on the season ? The only 2 loses we have all year was to a 4A team ( that we should have one) and to WOS
Looks like Carthage barely got by Palestine. Either way it will all be settled on Friday night.
This should be a very good and evenly matched game bro.

Saggy Aggie
11-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Carthage by 10 or so

bossman1
11-24-2012, 01:49 PM
The Dawgs should win and if they can limit the turnovers the game may get ugly. I say that not to take anything away from Silsbee but i think the Dawgs could beat almost anyone in the state when they play up to their full potential

ctown81
11-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Based on the season ? The only 2 loses we have all year was to a 4A team ( that we should have one) and to WOS
Looks like Carthage barely got by Palestine. Either way it will all be settled on Friday night.

I wouldn't go by the Palestine game as much. I say Carthage by 14.

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 01:57 PM
The Dawgs should win and if they can limit the turnovers the game may get ugly. I say that not to take anything away from Silsbee but i think the Dawgs could beat almost anyone in the state when they play up to their full potential

If we play Silsbee ball......We will surprise alot of people....... We ae pretty dang good on both sides of the ball ourselves. It will be all settled on Friday night.

ctown81
11-24-2012, 02:00 PM

I wouldn't go by the Palestine game as much. I say Carthage by 14.

bossman1
11-24-2012, 02:00 PM

If we play Silsbee ball......We will surprise alot of people....... We ae pretty dang good on both sides of the ball ourselves. It will be all settled on Friday night.

Good luck with that

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes sir and Good luck to you guys too...... Either way I think its gonna be a good one and I hope there is no injuries and whoever wins this one goes all the way.....

hollywood
11-24-2012, 04:05 PM
If both play to their full potential, Carthage by 14

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 05:00 PM

Oh how I Love being he underdog..........:taunt:

Carthage has had it easy so far. See what they got when they play the big WARDOGS.

cowboyandchrist
11-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Carthage has had it easy so far. See what they got when they play the big WARDOGS.

The tail of two Dawgs, which one will show up. The Dawgs of old showed up last Friday night against Taylor. They ran and threw the ball with perfection and never were challenged. They put 56 on the board by the start of the 3rd quarter. The defense was outstanding, now the other tail of my Dawgs. Bogie missed four wide open receivers not for big yards but touch downs. We fumbled deep in our side of the field, but the D bailed us out again. If the Dawgs play fundametal football they win this game going away, they are just that good. If they play like they did against Palastine, Silsbee is better and will hand my Dawgs a loss. This Dawg team starts 10 juniors and 1 senior on offense, but they are veterans. The Dawgs are big, strong, and fast. They can beat any team they face, but which of the two Dawgs will show up to play. I believe the Dawgs will win this game, but they will have to earn it, Silsbee and there record tells me they can play. Good luck and God Bless.

SilsbeeFan
11-28-2012, 09:18 AM
This is gonna be a good one any one close to this stadium should try to make it !!!
Cant wait till friday....

oldtownag
11-28-2012, 09:27 AM
This is gonna be a good one any one close to this stadium should try to make it !!!
Cant wait till friday....

Its not close for me but I will be there.

SilsbeeFan Warning: You need to eat before you get to the Stadium. Lufkin did a poor job manning the concession stand before the game and the "line" was very long. Yes, I said "line" for about 3000+ Carthage fans two weeks ago.

SilsbeeFan
11-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Ok we sure will....... Thanks for the heads up and Good luck to you guys and I pray both teams come out healthy win or loose..... God Bless

db1980
11-29-2012, 11:47 PM
I've seen video of Silsbee now and I will make a pick. Carthage's size will allow them to control both sides of the ball. Carthage will have a big night running the ball and will get solid production out of the passing game. Silsbee will score early, but Carthage will make the adjustments and get some stops in the second half and force a turnover or two. It will probably be a tight game through midway of the 3rd and the Dawgs will pull away.

Carthage wins 49-21

SilsbeeFan
11-30-2012, 09:09 AM
I've seen video of Silsbee now and I will make a pick. Carthage's size will allow them to control both sides of the ball. Carthage will have a big night running the ball and will get solid production out of the passing game. Silsbee will score early, but Carthage will make the adjustments and get some stops in the second half and force a turnover or two. It will probably be a tight game through midway of the 3rd and the Dawgs will pull away.

Carthage wins 49-21

LOL.........They completly shut down that cat they played last week that had 2,000 yards rushing coming into the game. The week before that we picked off the Stud QB from Huffman 3 times. Im just glad we are the underdogs and we will shock everybody tonight !!!! Good luck to both sides..........God Bless

db1980
11-30-2012, 11:18 PM

Carthage hasn't played to their potential and they are winning 50-21.

SilsbeeFan
12-01-2012, 10:24 AM
:2thumbsup Hats off to Carthage........ They are very good and number 99 is a beast and the QB is very good and cool as a cucumber...... Good team and my hats off to them very impressed with the way they was coached and the way that QB changed the plays and was so calm. Goodluck Dawgs

oldtownag
12-01-2012, 10:40 AM
I was impressed with the Silsbee QB running the ball. Thought they needed to run him more. The game was won in the trenches as both Carthage lines dominated. Too many dropped passes by Silsbee wr's.

SilsbeeFan
12-01-2012, 11:24 AM
I was impressed with the Silsbee QB running the ball. Thought they needed to run him more. The game was won in the trenches as both Carthage lines dominated. Too many dropped passes by Silsbee wr's.

Yea we definatly didnt have a good recieving game.....I just dont understand it either because we dropped passes that was wide open and nobody even around them so i know they didnt hear the footsteps.... Like I said hats off to you guys. yall executed and we didnt is the bottom line.