PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs Midland Greenwood

Slick50
11-24-2012, 01:05 AM
At Sweetwater's Mustang Bowl 7:00 Friday.

hollywood
11-24-2012, 01:13 AM
Graham wins again. Great athletic team!

ccmom
11-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Graham wins again. Great athletic team!

Uh oh Graham, you just got the Jacketwood kiss of death!!!

hollywood
11-24-2012, 01:29 AM
Uh oh Graham, you just got the Jacketwood kiss of death!!!

Lol, and who gave you permission to keep calling me Jacketwood? Have you contacted my agent yet. Hope they don't find out, you'll be in big trouble! I might as well retire Hollywood and start a new poster name Jacketwood, formally known as Hollywood. :)

ccmom
11-24-2012, 01:30 AM
Lol, and who gave you permission to keep calling me Jacketwood? Have you contacted my agent yet. Hope they don't find out, you'll be in big trouble! I might as well retire Hollywood and start a new poster name Jacketwood, formally known as Hollywood. :)

Oh JW, you love me!!

defense51
11-24-2012, 08:22 AM

You can be like the artist formerly known as Prince, I think ccmom is just jealous.

defense51
11-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Graham wins this one

Grahamcheerdad
11-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Graham by 14

Tin Cup
11-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Graham 42-14

Rolling right now and I wouldn't want to be in their way

Rattler
11-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Greenwoods Qb is the key to this game. He is the leading rusher with 1183 rushing yards and 2325 yards passing.

player stats by game: http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/greenwood-rangerettes-(midland,tx)/football/stats.htm

slingshot
11-24-2012, 12:45 PM
After facing both teams... Graham 42-14. Greenwoods QB is a stud but not much around him. Graham has too many weapons and is too fast on defense.

#1 TEXAN
11-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Qb looks to be very dangerous but I don't see him being enough and steers offense is rolling. 41-13 steers!

Steer81
11-24-2012, 10:37 PM
If you thought Glen Rose was overrated Football in West Texas is Super Overrated. When is the last time a team from far West Texas or Panhandle won anything? Steers win this one big

Inmateboss
11-24-2012, 11:17 PM
If you thought Glen Rose was overrated Football in West Texas is Super Overrated. When is the last time a team from far West Texas or Panhandle won anything? Steers win this one big

Hey I'm from west Texas!!! We just didn't take it so serious!!! All we wanted to do was to just go deep enough to screw a bunch of the serious teams over!!! You have to watch them west Texas guys !!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

ccmom
11-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Ranger mom is gonna get y'all!!!!

Inmateboss
11-24-2012, 11:33 PM
Is she the chic with the high heels ??

Go # 5

ccmom
11-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Is she the chic with the high heels ??

Go # 5
She's the boss, jack! (Lordy, I'm talking like all you DD rednecks now!!!)

Steer81
11-24-2012, 11:49 PM
Imateboss you may be right but I'm not at all impressed with far west Texas football.

Inmateboss
11-25-2012, 12:13 AM
She's the boss, jack! (Lordy, I'm talking like all you DD rednecks now!!!)

Oh I know, just trying to get her started !! You would make a great Robertson!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
11-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Imateboss you may be right but I'm not at all impressed with far west Texas football.

Don't have to be impressed, but you better not take them lightly either!! I went to school during the MOJO years !! Yeah, they deserved a movie!!!

Go # 5

Steer81
11-26-2012, 08:28 AM
So you will know. Greewood played Clint High School and Perryton with a combined record of 15 wins and 7 loses. Steers played Lake Worth and Glen Rose with combined record of 15 wins and 6 loses. Greenwood scored 86 points and gave up 0 in two playoff games. Graham has scored 86 points and gave up 35. Glen Rose was ranked in top 15 in the State. This should be fun.

Ragin Red
11-26-2012, 08:49 AM
What no one from Greenwood on this site? Looks like it just us and whoever else from surrounding towns talking trash again......that's not much fun.

Ragin Red
11-26-2012, 08:51 AM
ccmom my son said thanks for the support and said good luck to yall this week also. Keep taking care of business

ccmom
11-26-2012, 09:11 AM
What no one from Greenwood on this site? Looks like it just us and whoever else from surrounding towns talking trash again......that's not much fun.

Ramger mom can hold her own. ;)

Ranger Mom
11-26-2012, 09:40 AM
How weird!! I posted on this thread yesterday and my post is gone!! I had even voted for Greenwood in the poll because it was so one-sided and I felt bad!! I wonder if any of my other posts I made yesterday made the cut??

Win or lose, we have surpassed any expectations anyone had this year!! Still proud of the Rangers!!

Ragin Red
11-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Ramger mom can hold her own. ;)

What no one wants to help Ranger mom out? C'mon greenwood peeps don't make this a one man (woman) show....

Ragin Red
11-26-2012, 09:47 AM
How weird!! I posted on this thread yesterday and my post is gone!! I had even voted for Greenwood in the poll because it was so one-sided and I felt bad!! I wonder if any of my other posts I made yesterday made the cut??

Win or lose, we have surpassed any expectations anyone had this year!! Still proud of the Rangers!!

Very true for both teams, me personally I want the steers to keep winning my son is a senior and enjoying every minute of it.

Ranger Mom
11-26-2012, 09:51 AM
What no one wants to help Ranger mom out? C'mon greenwood peeps don't make this a one man (woman) show....

LOL!! I'm used to it! I have been here for over 10 years and have been the only consistent Greenwood poster....and haven't even been THAT consistent in the past couple of years!!

Even when we made it all the way to State 10 years ago, we still didn't have that many posters here!! The few we did have (besides GWOOD) were so arrogant that I was glad they didn't post much!! :D

Ranger Mom
11-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Very true for both teams, me personally I want the steers to keep winning my son is a senior and enjoying every minute of it.

Good luck to your son!! I have no vested interest in the Rangers anymore, except that I live here!! All my kids are out of school, but I have custody of my granddaughter, and she started Kindergarten this year...so I am sure I will be getting more "involved" again!!!

When you have a player on the field and the team is moving up, there is nothing to explain the rush you get!!! Heck....I almost want to root for Graham, just for you and your son's sake!!! :doh:

toddg
11-26-2012, 10:10 AM
i would talk some smack for Greenwood, but i know nothing about them..i do have kin folk going to Midland Lee, and my dad being an old Bronco, and my mom being an old Panther...but Graham folks dont have a sense of humor..and to tell ya the truth, i dont know enough about the Steers to talk smack anyway.

Steer81
11-26-2012, 12:40 PM
i would talk some smack for Greenwood, but i know nothing about them..i do have kin folk going to Midland Lee, and my dad being an old Bronco, and my mom being an old Panther...but Graham folks dont have a sense of humor..and to tell ya the truth, i dont know enough about the Steers to talk smack anyway.

Sense of humor? We got a ton of funny and funny looking people around here!

toddg
11-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Sense of humor? We got a ton of funny and funny looking people around here!

i know, i work with one!! and how he drives down here for work everyday..i will never know!!

Ragin Red
11-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Good luck to your son!! I have no vested interest in the Rangers anymore, except that I live here!! All my kids are out of school, but I have custody of my granddaughter, and she started Kindergarten this year...so I am sure I will be getting more "involved" again!!!

When you have a player on the field and the team is moving up, there is nothing to explain the rush you get!!! Heck....I almost want to root for Graham, just for you and your son's sake!!! :doh:
Well Thank you, and feel free to if you so want to, he would appreciate it.

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 04:18 PM

I think most of graham posters have great sense of humor I think some just didn't like most from glen rose and Alvarado saying glen rose was gonna whoop graham when they knew nothing about the steer team, I believe you were an exception. Greenwood has a very good Qb there schedule has been pretty weak with the exception of a few which they lost, but this time of year anything can happen I don't see the steers taking them lightly though.

Deuce
11-26-2012, 04:29 PM
No easy W's this time of year, but if our boys play like they did against GR, Graham will be moving on to the next round!

Grahamcheerdad
11-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Is Graham home or visitor

vp1983
11-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Wow. I thought we were a good football team until I read this site. Now I realize we are just a one man show. I won't waste my gas to Sweetwater.

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Wow. I thought we were a good football team until I read this site. Now I realize we are just a one man show. I won't waste my gas to Sweetwater.

Well it's a good think you got on here and checked before you wasted you time going to the game.....All kidding aside from what I have seen y'all do have a good looking team defense looks a little weak IMO, but I expect this to be a great game.

garciap77
11-26-2012, 07:48 PM

Can you autograph my picture? Or do I need to contact your agent? I bring it Friday night to the game; l forgot to get your autograph at the BW SC game!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Hollywoodgang_signs.jpg

GRTIGER
11-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I hope mildland kick butt in this one

Deuce
11-26-2012, 08:47 PM
You hoped that last week and and it didn't work out for u!

Inmateboss
11-26-2012, 09:20 PM

Haha, so you hope the team that beat your team gets douched the next game??? I would hope they go all the way, just to say the team that beat us won it all !! To lose the next game would be adding insult to injury!!! But it's your call!! Hope your wrong again!!

Go # 5

#1 TEXAN
11-26-2012, 09:22 PM

It would only make your team look weaker then they were.

Ragin Red
11-27-2012, 09:00 AM

Like Deuce, Inmateboss and #1 Texan said that would mean yall were weak or a softie and I don't think that yall were or are either. Has anyone heard of any progress on # 14 and his recovery?

Red&White_9x5
11-27-2012, 11:00 AM
I look forward to hosting this one and watching what should be a great game. Greenwood has a good football team and will keep it close i think, but i am predicting a Steer victory. In the end I think Graham pulls away near the end of the game. Either way, this should be a good ballgame

Slick50
11-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Is Graham home or visitor

That must be a very good question

hollywood
11-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Like Deuce, Inmateboss and #1 Texan said that would mean yall were weak or a softie and I don't think that yall were or are either. Has anyone heard of any progress on # 14 and his recovery?

FWST (http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/23/4435620/grahams-offensive-surge-eliminates.html)

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 12:12 PM

Graham will be the Home team!!!

Go # 5

Steers95
11-27-2012, 12:18 PM

Graham is this home team again this week.

Deuce
11-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Graham will be the Home team!!!

Go # 5

Well, that settles it then. We were home the 1st two games and won, so we will win again.

Ranger Mom
11-27-2012, 12:50 PM

LOL!! That made me laugh!! Let them think Kam is all we got!!

hollywood
11-27-2012, 12:53 PM
LOL!! That made me laugh!! Let them think Kam is all we got!!

Serious question, is Kam the QB? And is that short for his full name or is it just Kam?

Ranger Mom
11-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Serious question, is Kam the QB? And is that short for his full name or is it just Kam?

Kam is the QB and I really don't know! I have known him since he was little, but all my kids are older than him. All I have ever heard him called or referred to is Kam!!

steerz2010
11-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Shouldnt you be leading inmates around right now and not on the 3adownlow site Inmateboss? LMAO

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Shouldnt you be leading inmates around right now and not on the 3adownlow site Inmateboss? LMAO

They are busy for sure!! They know it all has to be done by Thursday!!!

Go # 5

toddg
11-27-2012, 03:49 PM
They are busy for sure!! They know it all has to be done by Thursday!!!

Go # 5

unless you have a "cool hand luke" in the bunch...and assuming there isnt some hot lady washing her car nearby...

Rattler
11-27-2012, 04:13 PM
http://youtu.be/1fuDDqU6n4o

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 05:16 PM
graham is not that good of a football team GLEN ROSE was not healthy and missing #22, no excuss u beat us and had the better game but u will not go far in playoffs i will not comment anymore on here and wish ur team the best of LUCK and u will need LUCK that past midland greenwood which graham should win hands down. but will comment after. Glen Rose did not get beat by a better team, just a better team that day.

ccmom
11-27-2012, 05:19 PM
graham is not that good of a football team GLEN ROSE was not healthy and missing #22, no excuss u beat us and had the better game but u will not go far in playoffs i will not comment anymore on here and wish ur team the best of LUCK and u will need LUCK that past midland greenwood which graham should win hands down. but will comment after. Glen Rose did not get beat by a better team, just a better team that day.
LOL....so you are saying they will go to the 4th round at least, but not go "far in the playoffs"? That's good stuff.

Grahamcheerdad
11-27-2012, 05:21 PM
GRTIGER it wasnt even close your defense was bad

Slick50
11-27-2012, 05:28 PM

I would just delete my account if I were you.

jacket98,99
11-27-2012, 05:29 PM
LOL....so you are saying they will go to the 4th round at least, but not go "far in the playoffs"? That's good stuff.

Duh ccmom......national championship!!! Now that's going all the way. And if Matt Stepp could get it organized we could see a USA vs Canada matchup for the North American championship. We here in s'ville would prefer to leave Mexico out of it if you know what i mean.

Deuce
11-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Just going to go out on a limb here and say your not very football savvy. Your grammar needs a little work as well.

Ragin Red
11-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Whatever talent for talent Graham was and is the better team.....period. Go and think that somewhere else

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 05:47 PM
well u got me there ccmom but if u do not win it all then it does not matter how far u go. bam, anyway back ur wylie team cause the ville will beat them with no problem.

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 05:50 PM
is it deuce or douche....... lmfao

ccmom
11-27-2012, 05:52 PM
well u got me there ccmom but if u do not win it all then it does not matter how far u go. bam, anyway back ur wylie team cause the ville will beat them with no problem.

I think we will show up just for the helluva it!!!

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 05:53 PM
that is all u will show up for

ccmom
11-27-2012, 05:56 PM
that is all u will show up for

Based on your prediction record, I like our chances.

By the way, were you born this witty or is it something you have worked on? :rolleyes:

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 06:01 PM
both

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 06:04 PM
i cheer for my home team and turns out we lose and that is a prediction? what kind of a fan r u, wait do not answer that,,, my witts just told me

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 06:06 PM
oh sorry u will show up for the coin toss, my bad i forgot

Ragin Red
11-27-2012, 06:07 PM
both
Have you finished your homework yet because it looks as if you need some help on putting sentences together. Now, did you predict that GR was going to beat the Steers and you lost and your upset that you didn't even get to play?

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 06:09 PM
no but u might work on urs

Deuce
11-27-2012, 06:11 PM
is it deuce or douche....... lmfao
Whatever makes u sleep at night considering that butt whippin u had to witness last Friday.

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 06:27 PM
well if that is what u call a butt whippin u have not seen much football which i already had a idea of. I said graham beat us, just not better than us

Slick50
11-27-2012, 07:06 PM
I said graham beat us, just not better than us

That really makes alot of sensehttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/crazy-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

GRTIGER
11-27-2012, 07:24 PM
figures. are u from graham? u need to read all post before opening mouth and sticking foot in mouth delbert

garciap77
11-27-2012, 07:40 PM

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/raspberry.gif

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 08:04 PM

Hahaha that's the most pathetic post I have read on this site in 4 years!!! Bless your heart!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Duh ccmom......national championship!!! Now that's going all the way. And if Matt Stepp could get it organized we could see a USA vs Canada matchup for the North American championship. We here in s'ville would prefer to leave Mexico out of it if you know what i mean.

Go north, for sure!!! Wait... tequila??

Go # 5

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 08:13 PM

Sour grapes??? " if you do not win it all it doesn't matter how far you go"!! Yes your right, but I guess you already found this out, huh!!!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
11-27-2012, 08:17 PM
i cheer for my home team and turns out we lose and that is a prediction? what kind of a fan r u, wait do not answer that,,, my witts just told me

I just love listening to people talk after drinking for the first time !!! Your a hoot scooter!!!

Go # 5

#1 TEXAN
11-27-2012, 11:10 PM
Shouldn't you be at basketball practice tiger?

#1 TEXAN
11-27-2012, 11:18 PM
figures. are u from graham? u need to read all post before opening mouth and sticking foot in mouth delbert

You must be one of the defensive backs from glen rose and your still dizzy and confused from Friday night.....

#1 TEXAN
11-27-2012, 11:18 PM

You must be one of the defensive backs from glen rose and your still dizzy and confused from Friday night.....

hollywood
11-27-2012, 11:55 PM
How 'bout them Rangers??

hollywood
11-27-2012, 11:59 PM
How 'bout them Steers??

Luckydawg
11-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Did you just say Graham beat you but they are not better than you? WOW!!!

lsimm1413
11-28-2012, 08:47 AM
FWST (http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/23/4435620/grahams-offensive-surge-eliminates.html)

He had surgery on Monday and it went well. I saw him at the basketball game last nightcruising around in his wheel chair and shooting baskets from it before the game. He has about 10 screws and a plate in his leg.

Ragin Red
11-28-2012, 09:01 AM
He had surgery on Monday and it went well. I saw him at the basketball game last nightcruising around in his wheel chair and shooting baskets from it before the game. He has about 10 screws and a plate in his leg.
Thanks for the update and tell him we wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Steers_#1
11-28-2012, 10:07 AM
GRTIGER Glen Rose is so overrated. Get out of here. This is for football teams, not basketball.

Deuce
11-28-2012, 10:12 AM
GRTIGER Glen Rose is so overrated. Get out of here. This is for football teams, not basketball.
Probably won't here from him most of the day. He is probably in 9th grade English about now!

Steers_#1
11-28-2012, 11:17 AM
I dont understand how you can keep mouthing after y'all lost. That's just sorry.

ccmom
11-28-2012, 11:50 AM
I dont understand how you can keep mouthing after y'all lost. That's just sorry.

Smart edit....:2thumbsup

Rattler
11-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Graham 42 - Greenwood 14

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 12:12 PM

That's the way it goes, the true fans said congrats and we wished their hurt player a speedy recovery!!! Now if I'm not mistaken you have bigger fish to fry, get off the downlow, we got this end!!!

Go # 5

Slick50
11-28-2012, 12:22 PM
That's the way it goes, the true fans said congrats and we wished their hurt player a speedy recovery!!! Now if I'm not mistaken you have bigger fish to fry, get off the downlow, we got this end!!!

True dat

hollywood
11-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Page 7 of this thread.. aren't Midland Greenwood and Graham playing this week? :vrycnfsd:

Deuce
11-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Page 7 of this thread.. aren't Midland Greenwood and Graham playing this week? :vrycnfsd:
Still alot of hate coming from a fan, or possibly a player from the way he sounds. Heck it might even be a cheerleader.

Steers_#1
11-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Smart edit....:2thumbsup
Thanks! ;)

Steers_#1
11-28-2012, 01:01 PM

Go # 5

Oh I'm frying fish, Scooter. :2thumbsup

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Oh I'm frying fish, Scooter. :2thumbsup

Atta boy!!! I know you will !!! Big time

Go # 5

GrTigers6
11-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I love how some people beat a team and then call that team overated. That makes you look like lesser of a team because you beat an overated team. Then you got the other fans saying that the team that beat you is not better than your team.
I am so glad we are finally betting some good banter on here again!
On another note
Graham should win this game but Greenwood could be a tough team to beat. They seem to have it going at the right time. Kinda like graham did in 09. Just saying!:D
Good luck to Both Teams

Hendo
11-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Midland Greenwood 48
Graham Steers 7

Deuce
11-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Midland Greenwood 48
Graham Steers 7
Maybe so, if we send our freshman team.

garciap77
11-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Atta boy!!! I know you will !!! Big time

Go # 5

What happeded to the http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_77_zps1ad41b93.gif!!!!

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Maybe so, if we send our freshman team.

Whoa whoa, now wait a minute!!! I guess you didn't see our Freshmen play any this year!!! Our freshmen are smokin' !!!! I believe a retraction is in order!!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 01:49 PM
What happeded to the http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/viannen_77_zps1ad41b93.gif!!!!

Oh wiener boy is still around!! Haha

Go # 5

Slick50
11-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Graham 35
Greenwood 34
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/4th-july/barbecue.gif

Slick50
11-28-2012, 02:33 PM
The Graham Crew
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/party/boys-night-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ragin Red
11-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Graham 35
Greenwood 34
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/4th-july/barbecue.gif
Wow you think it's going to be that close, uhm i don't think so. IMO

Ragin Red
11-28-2012, 02:36 PM
The Graham Crew
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/party/boys-night-out-smiley-emoticon.gif
That looks like the half-time show at Inmateboss's vehicle in the parking lot.....:spitlol:

Slick50
11-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Wow you think it's going to be that close, uhm i don't think so. IMO

Don't wanna sound too overconfident

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 02:48 PM
That looks like the half-time show at Inmateboss's vehicle in the parking lot.....:spitlol:

Lot of snakes around!! Can't be too careful, gotta keep some snake bite medicine handy!!!

Go # 5

GRTIGER
11-28-2012, 04:27 PM
sounds like ur freshman team is better than ur varsity team, I beleive it

GRTIGER
11-28-2012, 04:29 PM
i am with u HENDO, i hope midland beats the snot out of graham but its not likley

Ragin Red
11-28-2012, 04:39 PM
i am with u HENDO, i hope midland beats the snot out of graham but its not likley
So how was school today GR

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 04:40 PM

Not better but dang good !!

Go # 5

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 04:43 PM

If I put ANY stock in ANYTHING you had to say, I'd take that as a compliment!!! But...

Go # 5

Ragin Red
11-28-2012, 04:48 PM

From what I here is that Midland Greenwood is better than yall, oh yea that's because they're still playing........go figure:taunt:. I guess you don't play basketball because you would be practicing after school if you did. :crazy1:

GrTigers6
11-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Did Lions88 Move to GR?:D:thinking:

GRTIGER
11-28-2012, 05:11 PM
be carefull GRTiger6 i know u and u know me

GRTIGER
11-28-2012, 05:11 PM
canyon creek

Grahamcheerdad
11-28-2012, 05:39 PM
GRTIGER I hope if Graham ever plays yall again they wont let up they beat you by 50

hollywood
11-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Page 9.. are Midland Greenwood and Graham still playing Friday?

Ragin Red
11-28-2012, 05:59 PM
Page 9.. are Midland Greenwood and Graham still playing Friday?

Oh yea still on like Donkey Kong

hollywood
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Oh yea still on like Donkey Kong

Ok, I was beginning to wonder with all the Glen Rose interjections. lol

At least the Mustang Bowl isn't a piece-a-junk! Nice place to play a

Steer81
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM
If y'all will ingore Tiger Boy he will go away. Tired of him

Steer81
11-28-2012, 06:29 PM
The weather is suppose to be nice in Sweetwater. Anyone how windy it may be? The wind is not fun in the Stang Bowl.

toddg
11-28-2012, 06:45 PM
The weather is suppose to be nice in Sweetwater. Anyone how windy it may be? The wind is not fun in the Stang Bowl.

from the tone of these posts..very windy!:2thumbsup

GRTIGER
11-28-2012, 07:25 PM
oh grahamcheerdad dont u wish u had a son playing football..... go sit with cheerleaders or the band

Ranger Mom
11-28-2012, 07:58 PM
oh grahamcheerdad dont u wish u had a son playing football..... go sit with cheerleaders or the band

Unless you have something productive to say, then keep your trap shut!! You are already walking a thin line with me!!

Slick50
11-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Unless you have something productive to say, then keep your trap shut!! You are already walking a thin line with me!!
Hehe get em Ranger Mom

garciap77
11-28-2012, 08:33 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/uberboot.jpg
...........GRTIGER

:evillol:

Ranger Mom
11-28-2012, 08:38 PM
He's probably not hoping for a Greenwood win anymore!! :weeping::weeping:

garciap77
11-28-2012, 08:41 PM
He's probably not hoping for a Greenwood win anymore!! :weeping::weeping:

Meanie!!!;)

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Coast is clear guys!!! Me and Garcia got her calmed down and on another thread!! Y'all can come back now!!!

Go # 5

Ranger Mom
11-28-2012, 08:58 PM
Coast is clear guys!!! Me and Garcia got her calmed down and on another thread!! Y'all can come back now!!!

Go # 5

Hello!

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Hello!

Doh!!!

Go # 5

toddg
11-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Hello!

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10732/razztongue_girl.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)she is everywhere..

garciap77
11-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Doh!!!

Go # 5

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/nervous/afraid.gif (http://www.sherv.net/afraid-emoticon-1316.html)

garciap77
11-28-2012, 09:11 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10732/razztongue_girl.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)she is everywhere..

RMhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-fighting0056.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)toddg

Inmateboss
11-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Congrats to the midland Greenwood QB on his academic achievement award!! Outstanding job young man way to work!!!

Go # 5

GrTigers6
11-28-2012, 11:10 PM

Its called a joke, Thats what this forum is mostly about having fun battling back in fun. You shouldnt take things so seriously! It helps!

toddg
11-29-2012, 12:39 AM

Its called a joke, Thats what this forum is mostly about having fun battling back in fun. You shouldnt take things so seriously! It helps!
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13911/350x700px-LL-e0e1cfba_therethere.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Inmateboss
11-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Ohhhh this is gonna be a long day!

Go # 5

Deuce
11-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Ohhhh this is gonna be a long day!

Go # 5
It's been a long week!

Rattler
11-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Tomorrow nights weather for Sweetwater, TX.
pm 67°
Clear

6 pm FEELS LIKE: 67°
HUMIDITY:42%
PRECIP:0%
WIND:S at 7 mph

7 pm 64°
Clear
FEELS LIKE:64°
HUMIDITY:48%
WIND:S at 8 mph

8 pm 62°
Clear
FEELS LIKE:61°
HUMIDITY:52%
WIND:S at 9 mph

9 pm 60°
Clear
FEELS LIKE:58°
HUMIDITY:58%
WIND:S at 10 mph

Deuce
11-29-2012, 12:18 PM
I think our defense might be looking for a pick 6 this week!

GrTigers6
11-29-2012, 12:30 PM
I think our defense might be looking for a pick 6 this week!You thought you would get one last week:D

Slick50
11-29-2012, 12:33 PM
You thought you would get one last week:D

Come to find out, we didn't even need it:D

GrTigers6
11-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Come to find out, we didn't even need it:D:tongue::D

Deuce
11-29-2012, 12:50 PM
You thought you would get one last week:D
If the one we picked wasn't so close to the sideline it could have went for 6, but like 50 said we didn't need it. #5 was saving it for this week anyway.

Inmateboss
11-29-2012, 01:50 PM
I hope they all play to their potential !!! No turnovers, few penalties, stay healthy and I'll be happy!!
Geez I don't want much do I!!!

Go # 5

Ragin Red
11-29-2012, 02:00 PM
I hope they all play to their potential !!! No turnovers, few penalties, stay healthy and I'll be happy!!

Go # 5
Never satisfied always wanting more kinda like some other people I know.
Go Steers never be satisfied always want more.

Ragin Red
11-29-2012, 02:01 PM

Go # 5
Never satisfied always wanting more kinda like some other people I know.
Go Steers never be satisfied always want more.

Rattler
11-29-2012, 03:43 PM
So, I was wondering. Do you think the Rangers mascot is the love child between "The Red Raider" and a smurf?
http://lonestarfootball.net/Helmet/MidlandGreenwood.jpg

Ragin Red
11-29-2012, 03:53 PM
So, I was wondering. Do you think the Rangers mascot the love child between "The Red Raider" and a smurf?
:fnypost:

GRTIGER
11-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Midland 75 graham 2....... Go midland win this one

Deuce
11-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Midland 75 graham 2....... Go midland win this one
Lol. So I guess that means Midland would beat GR 150-0?

Ragin Red
11-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Lol. So I guess that means Midland would beat GR 150-0?
Well he's out of school again and you're right it would be that bad especially since we beat them by almost double, should have been more.

vp1983
11-29-2012, 06:15 PM
So, I was wondering. Do you think the Rangers mascot is the love child between "The Red Raider" and a smurf?

Cmon now. Its bad enuf we have a bad football team. However, he still has his......

GRTIGER
11-29-2012, 07:17 PM
ok MIDLAND 73 graham 0

GRTIGER
11-29-2012, 07:18 PM
what do u mean? u have a outstanding team..... GO RANGERS

VWG
11-29-2012, 08:24 PM
GRTIGER = butthurt

Ranger Mom
11-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Being called "Midland Greenwood" has always bugged me enough as it is. We are NOT part of the Midland ISD....but being just called "Midland" really gets on my nerves!!

Just "Greenwood" will do!

Thanks!!!!

garciap77
11-29-2012, 10:31 PM
ok MIDLAND 73 graham 0

:wave:Midland is 5A in case you did not know!:wave:

SHSBulldog00
11-29-2012, 11:28 PM
I got the Steers and Hornets next week. So if Graham doesn't win that hurts my projections.

Inmateboss
11-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Being called "Midland Greenwood" has always bugged me enough as it is. We are NOT part of the Midland ISD....but being just called "Midland" really gets on my nerves!!

Just "Greenwood" will do!

Thanks!!!!

That is strange, why do they call it "midland" greenwood??

Go # 5

Hippy
11-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Its is like Abilene Wylie i guess

Rattler
11-30-2012, 08:49 AM
The word from greenwood is they are ready to start playing basketball. Let help them along!!!

Ranger Mom
11-30-2012, 10:32 AM
That is strange, why do they call it "midland" greenwood??

Go # 5

From what I was told....there is actually a Green Wood, Texas. So adding Midland in front of it is more for location purposes than anything. No one around here calls it Midland Greenwood, I think it's more of a press thing!!

Slick50
11-30-2012, 02:38 PM
I hope the game is a lot better than this thread

Inmateboss
11-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Well we're about to find out!!!! Won't be long now!!!

Go # 5

outback81
11-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Graham 42 Greenwood 14

GRTIGER
11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
GREENWOOD 42 graham 14 GO GREENWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hippy
11-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Schools out!!!!!!

Grahamcheerdad
11-30-2012, 05:22 PM
To Bad GRTIGER your team doesnt play anymore or you could cheer for them

Ranger Mom
11-30-2012, 05:24 PM
To Bad GRTIGER your team doesnt play anymore or you could cheer for them

We need all the fans we can get cheering for us here!!! :D

Inmateboss
11-30-2012, 06:09 PM

Graham is bringing plenty if you want to sit on our side!!! :-)

Go # 5

Sweetwater Red
11-30-2012, 06:11 PM

Count me in.

GRTIGER
11-30-2012, 08:54 PM
oh my i think this could be good 14-7 GREENWOOD........ HELLO and all i hear is silence

GRTIGER
11-30-2012, 10:06 PM
23-21 GREENWOOD PLOWING graham ........ GO GREENWOOD........ HELLO

Grahamcheerdad
11-30-2012, 10:13 PM
35 23 GRAHAM plowing

Rattler
11-30-2012, 10:29 PM
101 yard int returned by #7 of the steers!!!!!!!!!

Rattler
11-30-2012, 10:29 PM
41-23 graham

GRTIGER
11-30-2012, 10:33 PM
28-23 graham come on GREENWOOD GET-R-DONE

GRTIGER
11-30-2012, 10:35 PM
wow GREENWOODS gotta get it going

Grahamcheerdad
11-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Better recheck GRTIGER 41 23 GRAHAM

GRTIGER
11-30-2012, 10:42 PM
yea yea i see

Grahamcheerdad
11-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Graham 41
Greenwood 23 FINAL

Grahamcheerdad
11-30-2012, 10:59 PM
You can be for Graham this week GRTIGER seeing they are still playing

BwdLion73
11-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Congrats. Graham.

GRTIGER
11-30-2012, 11:29 PM
good game enjoy the win until next game with GATESVILLE

#1 TEXAN
12-01-2012, 12:05 AM

We will more them welcome gatesville lets get it. How was the basketball game tonight tiger?

Hornet
12-01-2012, 01:11 AM
We will more them welcome gatesville lets get it. How was the basketball game tonight tiger?
The swarm from gatesville
Is ready to Sting the Steers! We will fill up TSU!

Inmateboss
12-01-2012, 02:45 AM
yea yea i see

I don't think you do!!! Or ever will!!! Which makes this IN YOUR FACE WIN all the better!!! I'm sporting some morning lumber just knowing how dejected you must be !!! December football !!! Life is good!!

Go # 5

Deuce
12-01-2012, 08:15 AM
I think our defense might be looking for a pick 6 this week!
Told ya! 103 yds pick 6 from #7!!!

Deuce
12-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Lol. U just don't give up.

Rattler
12-01-2012, 09:45 AM
SWEETWATER — Graham knew Midland Greenwood quarterback Kam Williams was going to be a tough customer.

But the Steers didn't really plan on helping the Rangers out by giving up five turnovers.

They can thank their shutdown defense and a couple of huge plays by Bryce Reeves for allowing them to overcome those self-inflicted wounds and eliminate Greenwood, 41-23, Friday night at the Mustang Bowl.

It was the second time this season Graham (12-1) has overcome a 14-0 deficit. The Steers were able to hang around until halftime — when they trailed 23-21 — and then the defense pitched a second-half shutout and Reeves scored on a 100-yard fourth-quarter interception to put the game away.

Graham advances to face Gatesville, a 37-34 winner over Monahans on Friday, for the Class 3A Region I championship at 7:30 p.m. Friday in Stephenville.

Reeves made a big-play during Graham's 21-point second quarter with a 62-yard catch and run on a bomb from Ben Davis.

His 100-yard effort, which came on his second interception of the season, turned the lights out on the Rangers, who looked to be in the process of cutting the Graham lead to 35-30 with more than nine minutes to play.

It was set up by one of those little plays that gets lost in a big-play game. Hunter Walls cut through the line and turned first-and-goal from the 2 into second-and-goal from the 4. Then instead of running the ball as he had for three first-half touchdowns, Greenwood quarterback Williams tried to fit a pass into a tight space in the end zone.

"We were in cover-3 and I just read the quarterback's eyes," Reeves said.

Reeves picked it off and had about a 10-man escort to the end zone. His teammates were still telling him after the game how hard they ran to catch up and make blocks.

"I got a lot of good blocks and I just followed them all the way to the house," Reeves said. "We came out in the second half and (were) just making plays. We didn't play our football in the first half."

The second-half shutout, which was highlighted by that end-to-end return, more than made up for five turnovers and 111 yards of penalties. Graham allowed only 64 yards and two first downs after halftime. It helped turn a 23-14 deficit into a 41-23 victory.

Graham coach Kenny Davidson thought his team adjusted in the second half and "got used" to what the Rangers were doing. But he gave all the credit to his players for finding a way.

"The bottom line is the kids made plays," Davidson said. "Two defensive touchdowns ... it's one of those years.

"Bryce, that kid is a junior and he's a playmaker. He did a great job catching the ball from the receiver position."

His pick-6 will get the attention but Reeves indeed was a playmaker offensively, too. He had six catches for 140 yards, including the 62-yarder that cut the Greenwood lead to 17-14.

"Our quarterback was just reading coverage and the corner squatted," Reeves said. "He laid it out there for me."

Davis did throw two interceptions on the night and had another one erased by penalty. But he was sharp other than that, hitting 15-of-21 passes for 231 yards.

And running back Dillon Gonzales followed up his four-touchdown game a week ago with 188 yards of offense and three touchdowns. He rushed for 138 yards and caught three passes for 50 yards.

"We've been down before and that's the good thing about being down in preseason games and we're prepared for this," Gonzales said. "The defense gave us fire tonight. We were all down and the defense made plays."

The first one that gave Graham life came on the third play of the second quarter. Greenwood had stopped the Steers three times and led 14-0 on TD runs of 5 and 1 yards by Williams.

As the Rangers entered Graham territory again they met resistance as Williams was separated from the ball with a hit and Hunter Hughes scooped the ball up and sprinted 56 yards for a touchdown to make it 14-7.

Graham nearly had a defensive score on the next possession, but an apparent lateral was ruled an incomplete pass. And Hunter Jones, who had several good punt returns, took one of the house for what looked like an 83-yard touchdown in the third quarter.

There was a block in the back called at the 20 so Jones got credit for 63 yards. Gonzales made it a moot point with a 30-yard touchdown run around left end on the next play, extending the lead to 35-23.

Graham took the lead on its first possession of the third quarter with a six-play, 78-yard hurry-up special featuring three completions, including a 31-yarder to Reeves, and three runs by Gonzales, who scored from the 3.

Williams finished with 79 yards on 26 carries to lead Greenwood (9-4). He completed 15-of-32 passes for 108 yards, but the sure-tackling secondary made sure those 32 attempts went for just an average of 3.4 yards per pass attempt.

Reeves had just eight fewer yards after his interception with his memorable journey from end zone to end zone.

The Steers all talked about being happy about returning to the practice field next week. After a quarter it didn't feel like a certainty, but a big-play barrage for the next three quarters made a date with Gatesville a reality.

GRAHAM 41, MIDLAND GREENWOOD 23

Midland Greenwood 14 9 0 0—23

Graham 0 21 14 6—41

First Quarter

MG — Kam Williams 5 run (Elam Tavarez kick), 8:16

MG — Kam Williams 1 run (Elam Tavarez kick), 3:48

Second Quarter

G — Hunter Hughes 54 fumble return (Fidel Herrera kick), 11:12

MG — Elam Tavarez 26 FG, 7:02

G — Bryce Reeves 62 pass from Ben Davis (Fidel Herrera kick), 6:16

MG — Kam Williams 5 run (pass failed), 1:43

G — Dillon Gonzales 2 run (Fidel Herrera kick), 0:24

Third Quarter

G — Dillon Gonzales 3 run (Fidel Herrera kick), 10:37

G — Dillon Gonzales 30 run (Fidel Herrera kick), 4:18

Fourth Quarter

G — Bryce Reeves 100 interception return (kick failed), 9:20

MG G

First downs 12 20

Rushes-yards 37-114 38-167

Passing 108 231

Comp-Att-Int 15-32-1 15-21-2

Punts-Avg. 8-42.1 2-27

Fumbles-Lost 2-1 4-3

Penalties-Yds. 9-84 12-111

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING — Midland Greenwood, Kam Williams 26-79, Braydin Moreland 8-30, Call Carmichael 1-6, Dustin Rea 1-0, TEAM 1-(-1). Graham, Dillon Gonzales 23-138, Ben Davis 7-4, Hagen Hughes 8-36, TEAM 1 — 11.

PASSING — Midland Greenwood, Kam Williams 15-32-108-1. Graham, Ben Davis 15-21-231-2.

RECEIVING — Midland Greenwood, Colin Sullivan 7-61, Mason Fraley 4-25, Brackston Buck 2-15, Braydin Moreland 2-7. Graham, Bryce Reeves 6-140, Dillon Gonzales 3-50, Hunter Jones 3-15, Janson Graham 2-14, Jerrod Mahan 1-12.

© 2012 Times Record News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Sville
12-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Where is Graham vs Gatesville at?

Deuce
12-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Where is Graham vs Gatesville at?
TSU in the Ville

garciap77
12-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Congrats GRAHAM !!!!!

Great season Greenwood!!!

vp1983
12-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Congrats GRAHAM !!!!!

Great season Greenwood!!!

Graham posters are arrogant and annoying. However, the Graham football team is very talented, and plays with lots of class. I ate lunch with my son and a few other players. They all made a point to talk about #3 for Graham. A very talented two way player. They kept going on about a class act and a nice guy on the field. I've never heard them speak of an opponent with such regard. May he be an example for all. Even the Annoying posters from Graham and Glen Rose.

Inmateboss
12-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Graham posters are arrogant and annoying. However, the Graham football team is very talented, and plays with lots of class. I ate lunch with my son and a few other players. They all made a point to talk about #3 for Graham. A very talented two way player. They kept going on about a class act and a nice guy on the field. I've never heard them speak of an opponent with such regard. May he be an example for all. Even the Annoying posters from Graham and Glen Rose.

I wish you had said SOME posters, but your opinion is fine, and yes #3 is like that on and off the field! His dad who is also a "poster" on here will be glad to hear it!!

Go # 5

vp1983
12-01-2012, 09:11 PM
I wish you had said SOME posters, but your opinion is fine, and yes #3 is like that on and off the field! His dad who is also a "poster" on here will be glad to hear it!!

Go # 5

Point well taken. Some, not all.

Rattler
12-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Game Highlites: Play of the Game 103 yard int return!!!

http://youtu.be/MUHVOBpvxJA

Ragin Red
12-03-2012, 10:28 AM
I truly appreciate it and my son thanks you also for the kind words, my son also said good things about Greenwood players.

vp1983
12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
I truly appreciate it and my son thanks you also for the kind words, my son also said good things about Greenwood players.

Good Luck! Glad it got back to him. I was impressed.