3A D2 Bi: Rockdale 36-22
3A D2 Area: Fairfield 42-39

427 pts scored, 272 pts allowed

Saggy Aggie
11-24-2012, 12:57 AM
WOS by 21

FB-fanatic
11-24-2012, 02:43 AM
Not many gave Lorena a prayer last year vs. #2 Coldspring-Oakhurst, but gave them all they could handle in a 13-7 loss. Quite a number of things would need to go the Leopards way to pull a victory off vs WOS. Hope those things can happen.

SilsbeeFan
11-24-2012, 03:00 PM
WOS Has lots of weapons........ Just saying
:2thumbsup

FB-fanatic
11-26-2012, 03:21 AM
Had my first opportunity to take a detailed look at the WOS schedule this year. Respecting your history, but you guys were not very tested in the regular season. At first glimpse, seeing 2 4-A games looked impressive, but those are pretty weak 4A teams. Silsbee (155) was really your first challenge of the season (and they put 12 on the board), and the playoff teams Cleveland (404 state rank), and Columbia (299) not that impressive. Lorena's 2A game Grandview (193) was tougher. Lorena played a traditionally tough district schedule, including La Vega, China Spring, Connally, and Robinson. Just defeated a good Fairfield (197) team. And, as noted above, even with a tougher schedule scored more season points than WOS.

WOS87
11-26-2012, 04:51 AM
Had my first opportunity to take a detailed look at the WOS schedule this year. Respecting your history, but you guys were not very tested in the regular season. At first glimpse, seeing 2 4-A games looked impressive, but those are pretty weak 4A teams. Silsbee (155) was really your first challenge of the season (and they put 12 on the board), and the playoff teams Cleveland (404 state rank), and Columbia (299) not that impressive. Lorena's 2A game Grandview (193) was tougher. Lorena played a traditionally tough district schedule, including La Vega, China Spring, Connally, and Robinson. Just defeated a good Fairfield (197) team. And, as noted above, even with a tougher schedule scored more season points than WOS.

Yeah.. it's over.. Lorena will walk over WO-S

Our defense will not be able to do anything against you after shutting out 8 teams and our offense will be stymied seeing you only allowed a measly 272 points scored against you in 12 games. Holding that Silsbee team that has now scored 468 pts to only 12 points and holding that Jasper team who scored 477 points to only 7 isn't that impressive at all I know. It is impressive that you have 427 points so far to our 419. You win.

Wish us luck

bp80884
11-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Yeah.. it's over.. Lorena will walk over WO-S

Our defense will not be able to do anything against you after shutting out 8 teams and our offense will be stymied seeing you only allowed a measly 272 points scored against you in 12 games. Holding that Silsbee team that has now scored 468 pts to only 12 points and holding that Jasper team who scored 477 points to only 7 isn't that impressive at all I know. It is impressive that you have 427 points so far to our 419. You win.

Wish us luck

For the record, you have not face a QB like the Lorena kid. I project he will keep it close and they will be in it all the way.

Lorena by 3!

WOS1
11-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Tell the Silsbee fans that Patrick Reed isn't as good as this guy... LOL

"Traditionally" strong district was not strong this year. La Vega was bounced first round by a Taylor team that wasn't very good. Your schedule wasn't very strong at all and you still gave up a ton of points.

... and for the record, one of those 4A teams you said wasn't good beat Cold Spring by 2 TD's.

Funny you mention Cleveland... Didn't Cleveland beat Madisonville and didn't Madisonville beat Lorena?? Or is that a mis-print? Cleveland never crossed the 50 against WOS.

SilsbeeFan
11-26-2012, 09:24 AM

"Traditionally" strong district was not strong this year. La Vega was bounced first round by a Taylor team that wasn't very good. Your schedule wasn't very strong at all and you still gave up a ton of points.

... and for the record, one of those 4A teams you said wasn't good beat Cold Spring by 2 TD's.

Funny you mention Cleveland... Didn't Cleveland beat Madisonville and didn't Madisonville beat Lorena?? Or is that a mis-print? Cleveland never crossed the 50 against WOS.

Silsbee QB aint that good????? Come on man have ou looked at his stats on passing and rushing? He is only a junior to boot. We dont have a dog in this race since you guys are Div II
we just have to focus on Carthage at this point and just for the record it wouldnt matter if Silsbee and WOS was both 0-9 or 9-0 when they play each other its always a dawg fight and im sure WOS would agree with that. Good luck to both teams but im going with WOS on this one maybe not big time but a W is a W at this point in the game.

WOS1
11-26-2012, 10:27 AM
Silsbee QB aint that good????? Come on man have ou looked at his stats on passing and rushing? He is only a junior to boot. We dont have a dog in this race since you guys are Div II
we just have to focus on Carthage at this point and just for the record it wouldnt matter if Silsbee and WOS was both 0-9 or 9-0 when they play each other its always a dawg fight and im sure WOS would agree with that. Good luck to both teams but im going with WOS on this one maybe not big time but a W is a W at this point in the game.

I know Reed is good... I was trying to tell the Lorena guy. He said we have not seen a QB like the kid from Lorena. I'm not buying it. The Lorena kid reminds me of Menard from BC last year. In fact, the whole Lorena team reminds me of last years BC team.

WOS1
11-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Oops... doubled up

bp80884
11-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah, he is pretty overrated.

I wouldn't worry too much about Lorena. I would start planning for next weeks game against Navasota or La Marque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GUNHO
11-26-2012, 12:35 PM
We know all we need to know about Navasota/La Marque.Lorena is up next...that's all we care about this week.

FB-fanatic
11-26-2012, 02:11 PM

(4A) Little Cypress-Mauriceville 18-0 338 state rank
(4A) Port Neches-Groves 34-13 619
(4A) Beaumont Central 14-0 471

Silsbee 155 < Lorena 130

Again, what are some of the WOS individual stats. You can go to the Waco Trib and find ours. One at the top of the list as leading Central Texas Rusher across all classifications, amongst Midway, Belton, Temple.

FB-fanatic
11-26-2012, 02:28 PM

What's Silsbee and WOS QB numbers?

defense51
11-26-2012, 06:20 PM
WOS by 10

OldBison75
11-26-2012, 07:39 PM
I don't think anybody from WOS is taking Lorena lightly. However, you can't fault their thinking about what they can do. I don't care who you are playing, you don't log the scoreless games that defense has produced without being pretty damned good. The offense may not be the high scoring type that Navasota has shown this year, but WOS does not need to score that many when they have the defense they have.

I think this will be a wake up call for Lorena. I think they will find that WOS defense plays at a different level and speed than any other team they have faced so far. I guarantee you that WOS is much better than Fairfield, especially on defense. Lorena will score, but not enough to win.

WOS 35
Lorena 21

win the 4th
11-27-2012, 01:43 AM
WOS by 28+ this game will not even be close. Can't wait to see Navasota-WOS!

FB-fanatic
11-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Lorena's QB Coleman's 251 points on the year moves him into 50th spot of All Time Single Season Points Leaders for the great state of Texas, across all classifications since 1932. This puts ahead of some other notables such as:
JOVORSKI LANE, Lufkin, 2004 (TAMU)
JOHN HUBERT, Waco Midway, 2008 (Kansas State)
BILLY SIMS, Hooks, 1973 (Heisman Winner)
LADANIAN TOMLINSON, Waco University, 1996

http://lonestargridiron.com/history-records/all-time-individual-team-records/single-season-points-leaders/

Eagle 1
11-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Sorry to hijack this thread but something is wrong with the forum. This is wierd but this is the only thread I can view.
When I go to sports forum page this is what I get:

The webpage cannot be found HTTP 404

Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

WOS1
11-27-2012, 02:38 PM
November 26, 2012
Lorena will be stiff challenge for WO-S
Van Wade
The Orange Leader

LORENA — One thing for certain, the West Orange-Stark Mustangs can forget about looking ahead to a possible Class 3A Region III Division II finals berth against state powers Navasota or LaMarque this week.

Why?

Because the Mustangs have a very formidable foe in front of them in the form of the Lorena Leopards.

WO-S (12-0) will locks horns with Lorena (10-2) Friday night at 7 p.m. at Waller Stadium with the winner advancing to take on either top-ranked Navasota (12-0) or LaMarque (11-1).

Coach Ray Biles’ Leopards have been nothing to sneeze at throughout their 2012 campaign.

The Leopards have put up their share of points as they nabbed a playoff berth out of the rugged District 17-3A.

The WO-S defense, one that has allowed only 42 points and 130.6 yards a game, will certainly know what to hone in on when facing the Leopards — quarterback Harris Coleman.

Coleman has been more than superb for the Leopards all season. He’s just as dangerous with his legs and has a tremendous arm.

Harris has piled up 1,823 yards and 31 touchdowns on 307 carries on the ground. The dual threat has also completed 116-of-199 passes for 1,698 yards and has 15 TD tosses to go along with seven interceptions.

The Leopards will check in averaging 435.8 yards a game, 284.5 on the ground and 151.3 in the air in piling up 427 points for the season.

Coleman has plenty of versatile weapons to turn to.

Running backs Chris Whiteside (94-632-5) and Duggan Burch (117-585-5) have combined for more than 1,200 yards and 10 TDs.

Coleman also has two go-to receivers in Brian Bays (41-648-3) and Cole Channon (26-523-8).

The Leopards two losses came at the hands of Madisonville 24-18 in non-district and Connally 29-19 in 17-3A play.

Lorena rallied from a 39-34 fourth-quarter deficit to down Fairfield 42-39 in the area round last week. They piled up 502 yards of total offense with Coleman passing for 241 yards and rushing for 189 more.

The Leopards downed Rockdale 36-22 in the bidistrict round.

It should be a nice meeting of contrast. In two playoff wins, the Leopards have gained 947 yards of total offense. Meanwhile, the WO-S defense has allowed just 175 yards in two playoff tilts.

The Mustang offense, which has churned out 320.6 yards a game, will have a chance to move the ball against a Lorena defense that has allowed 272 points.

Quarterback Jimmy Salter has completed 112-of-192 passes for 1,525 yards and 19 TDs with just two interceptions.

Receiver J’Marcus Rhodes has 42 catches for 718 yards and 12 TDs. Bruising back Abear Simien leads the Mustang ground attack with 672 yards and six TDs on 103 carries.

Tickets will be on sale in the WO-S Athletic Office on the following dates and times: Thursday, Nov. 29 from 9 a.m.-noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and on Friday, Nov. 30 from 9 a.m.-noon.

Ticket prices for Adults are $7 and Students are $5. All tickets at the gate are $8. Directions to Waller ISD New Football Stadium - 20735 Stokes Road, Waller, TX 77484: I-10 W to Houston, Take exit 775A for Interstate 610N, Merge onto I-610W, Take exit 13B to merge onto US-290 W towards Austin, Take the exit toward FM 2920 / Waller / Tomball, Merge onto U.S. 290 Frontage Rd., Go through the light and turn right on Stokes Road. Stadium is approximately 1 mile on the left.

WOS1
11-27-2012, 02:58 PM
(4A) Little Cypress-Mauriceville 18-0 338 state rank
(4A) Port Neches-Groves 34-13 619
(4A) Beaumont Central 14-0 471

Silsbee 155 < Lorena 130

Again, what are some of the WOS individual stats. You can go to the Waco Trib and find ours. One at the top of the list as leading Central Texas Rusher across all classifications, amongst Midway, Belton, Temple.

You put a ton of emphasis on those rankings, dont you? This is what I see:

LCM 35, Coldspring (Reigning DII regional champ) 21
WO-S 18, LCM 0

Madisonville 24, Lorena 18
Cleveland 19, Madisonville 12
WO-S 57, Cleveland 0

Rankings have a bunch to do with how good teams are "traditionally"... La Vega was nowhere near what they were a few years back this year and neither was China Spring.

Is any team that Lorena played in the regular season (win or lose) still playing? Did any of them even make it past the first round? Just wondering, I really don't know.

GUNHO
11-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Seems to me you stop Coleman you pretty much stop Lorena.I know it's easier said than done but that's what I think.

FB-fanatic
11-27-2012, 04:09 PM

WO-S 18, LCM 0

WO-S 57, Cleveland 0

Rankings have a bunch to do with how good teams are "traditionally"... La Vega was nowhere near what they were a few years back this year and neither was China Spring.

Is any team that Lorena played in the regular season (win or lose) still playing? Did any of them even make it past the first round? Just wondering, I really don't know.

The reason I look to Maxpreps is because it works. Go to the website. Their rankings have *zero* to do with traditions, unlike coaches pols, etc. It's all about the numbers, and the deeper a season gets, the more acurate they get. What's not accounted for is injuries, hot streaks, weather, etc. And yes, I'm aware they have Lorena ranked at 19 and WOS at 10. But I also know lorena graduated 21 srs and it has taken a while to get rolling and to jell. Our very first play from scrimmage this year was a pick-six to Madisonville, and one fumble later. Istill am confident that we were a better team than them, along with Connally.

FB-fanatic
11-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Seems to me you stop Coleman you pretty much stop Lorena.I know it's easier said than done but that's what I think.

Not exactly a new concept; each team has thought the same. But look at the numbers. We are fairly balanced yardage wise, with a sizeable line and big outside receivers that can block well and catch. These guys have been through Air-It-Out and 7-on-7 together. They have worked hard. They play smart. We finish strong.

WOS1
11-27-2012, 10:06 PM
The reason I look to Maxpreps is because it works. Go to the website. Their rankings have *zero* to do with traditions, unlike coaches pols, etc. It's all about the numbers, and the deeper a season gets, the more acurate they get. What's not accounted for is injuries, hot streaks, weather, etc. And yes, I'm aware they have Lorena ranked at 19 and WOS at 10. But I also know lorena graduated 21 srs and it has taken a while to get rolling and to jell. Our very first play from scrimmage this year was a pick-six to Madisonville, and one fumble later. Istill am confident that we were a better team than them, along with Connally.

I've seen the Connally game and Lorena was not the better team. Connally had a decided speed advantage on Lorena and it was exploited. Also, you have no wins against anyone with better than a 170 ranking based on Maxpreps rankings. Jasper and silsbee are both ranked better than 170.

Your losses are to 440 rank and 165 rank. Not making much of a case for you...

bp80884
11-27-2012, 10:14 PM

WO-S 18, LCM 0

WO-S 57, Cleveland 0

Every team that Lorena has played is no longer playing, hence the fact that they are in round 3 of the playoffs.

You are correct, you don't play the game on paper. That was proven last year when Lorena went a few rounds deep and kept up with some of 3As best. Good luck this week, you will need it to beat Lorena.

WOS1
11-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Every team that Lorena has played is no longer playing, hence the fact that they are in round 3 of the playoffs.

You are correct, you don't play the game on paper. That was proven last year when Lorena went a few rounds deep and kept up with some of 3As best. Good luck this week, you will need it to beat Lorena.

Notice, I said "regular" season.

garciap77
11-27-2012, 10:45 PM
West Orange-Stark for sure!!!

GUNHO
11-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Not exactly a new concept; each team has thought the same. But look at the numbers. We are fairly balanced yardage wise, with a sizeable line and big outside receivers that can block well and catch. These guys have been through Air-It-Out and 7-on-7 together. They have worked hard. They play smart. We finish strong.

Just going by the Fairfield game.Coleman had 430 all purpose yards of the 502 for the game.Had Fairfield done a better job at containing him you would be setting at home this week.JMO.

FB-fanatic
11-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Just going by the Fairfield game.Coleman had 430 all purpose yards of the 502 for the game.Had Fairfield done a better job at containing him you would be setting at home this week.JMO.

If our running backs and receivers only had a couple hundred yards apiece to this point, I might agree. But if you try and shut Coleman down, you still have a healthy set of strong backs in Whiteside and Burch with 1200 yards, and Bays and Channon and Ellis at *big* receivers. This is a well rounded yardage team. Plus, a helluva set of coaches to boot. JMO

GUNHO
11-28-2012, 12:50 PM
If our running backs and receivers only had a couple hundred yards apiece to this point, I might agree. But if you try and shut Coleman down, you still have a healthy set of strong backs in Whiteside and Burch with 1200 yards, and Bays and Channon and Ellis at *big* receivers. This is a well rounded yardage team. Plus, a helluva set of coaches to boot. JMO

Your running game comes to about 50 yrds for each per game + or -.I have a hard time beleiving that Coleman is not the spark for this team...he is the one that makes it happen.I'm not taking anything away from the other kids but he makes it go.

FB-fanatic
11-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Of course Cox is a big part also.

FB-fanatic
11-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Your running game comes to about 50 yrds for each per game + or -.I have a hard time beleiving that Coleman is not the spark for this team...he is the one that makes it happen.I'm not taking anything away from the other kids but he makes it go.
THat's 100 yards+ a game that doesn't come from the QB. I'll take that.

WOS1
11-28-2012, 07:03 PM
November 28, 2012
WO-S' Salter: A steady wheel for 3 years
Van Wade
The Orange Leader

WEST ORANGE — Cool, calm, and definitely collected.

That’s the best way to describe West Orange-Stark senior quarterback Jimmy Salter.

That’s the way Mustang head coach Cornel Thompson describes him as well.

He’s been the quiet leader of some pretty darn good football teams over the last three years.

People may not know it, but Mr. Salter’s is the storied program’s all-time leading passer.

Some folks may not realize that Salter will be starting his ninth playoff tilt when the Mustangs (12-0) take on the Lorena Leopards (10-2) Friday night at 7 p.m. in Waller.

The young man will actually be making his 35th start as the Mustang quarterback and, yes, the Mustangs carry a “salty” 28-6 record since he started taking the snaps.

“Wow, it just doesn’t seem that long,” said Salter. “Coaches told me at the beginning of this year that it was going to go by fast, and, Man, has it ever. It feels like yesterday that I was just a sophomore. I know one thing, it sure has been fun and God has blessed me with some amazing teammates and coaches.”

Salter became WO-S’ all-time leading passer midway through District 21-3A play this year.

In his three-year run, he’s completed 326-of-567 passes for 4,532 yards and has 49 touchdowns and 26 interceptions. He’s also rushed for 902 yards and 17 TDs.

“Jimmy Salter, what a pleasant young man to work with over the last several years,” said Thompson. “He’s a quiet and calm leader on and off the field. He has such a tremendous demeanor. He very seldom shows a lot of emotion and has never been a ‘look at me’ type of guy. He’s the type of kid that you want leading your football team. He’s a competitor and does everything the right way.”

Three years ago, Thompson thought Salter would never be the possible all-time passing leader at WO-S.

“We all saw this wiry, skinny kid come in here,” said Thompson. “We knew he was a pretty good athlete. Maybe more of a receiver or defensive back type. Boy, did he fool us all. We’ve had some pretty darn good quarterbacks roam this fieldhouse so what he’s accomplished is truly remarkable.”

This year, he’s completed 112-of-192 passes for 1,525 yards and 19 TDs to go along with just two interceptions.

“The biggest thing I wanted to do this year is to not turn the ball over like I did last season,” said Salter. “I think I had 15 interceptions last year and that was unacceptable. I tried to do too much and forced some things in there last year that I shouldn’t. I went into the last offseason determined that I was going to be more disciplined and polished and for the most part, I think I have been.”

“Jimmy is definitely more confident as a senior,” said Thompson. “He hasn’t forced the issue and has played within himself. Nineteen touchdowns and just two interceptions, you’ll take those kinda numbers any day of the week. He can also run the ball up in there hard despite his size. What he’s really been special at is when a play breaks down, he can scramble and make something nice happen. He’s done that a lot this year.”

Salter has been in awe of the way the Mustangs have played this season.

He has watched the Mustang defense force eight shutouts while holding opponents to just 42 points for the season and just an average of 130.6 yards a game.

“It’s kinda funny when you think about it because a lot of people always wonder why we don’t have those big offensive numbers,” said Salter. “It’s usually because we’re always starting on the opponents’ side of the field when we get the ball or our special teams will get a huge return. We have such a strong defense, believe me, I see those guys in practice every day. I have no problems at all starting on the other teams’ side of the field. It’s just a shorter distance to try to get into the end zone.”

Salter feels his demeanor is what works best for him.

“I just want to set a good example for my teammates, especially the younger ones,” said Salter. “It’s all about setting the tone at practice and in film study. For us, playing on Friday nights are fun. Where we win, though, is out here in practice and in the film room. It’s all about attention to detail around here, Coach T (Thompson) stresses that, and that’s what has made this program special each and every year.”

Salter was forced into his first start ever as a sophomore against Kirbyville in early October of 2010. It was a bittersweet one for not only him but the entire WO-S community and the entire Southeast Texas area.

Outstanding senior quarterback Reggie Garrett, a standout at quarterback, passed away due to a rare heart disease Sept. 17 in a non-district game against Jasper at Hooks Stadium.

No doubt, Garrett was a mentor for the young Salter.

“Reggie was larger than life and was such an inspiration to me,” said Salter. “That night was so tough. I looked to my right on the sideline and there was Reggie just laying there, a guy I truly looked up too. Then in the second half, little kids were running around the sidelines telling us that Reggie had passed. We were all like, ‘Not true, not true, not true.’ Then we saw a lot of the fans leave and so many people were crying. Players were crying. Jasper players were crying. Sometimes it feels like it all just happened last week.”

“Jimmy, just like me that night, thought we were going to have our arms folded on the sidelines and watch a pretty good football game but that was far from what happened,” said Thompson. “Reggie was such a super kid. And you know what, Jimmy Salter is a much better young man because of guys like Reggie. We had to thrust Jimmy in their immediately and he responded in fine fashion, taking the Mustangs two rounds deep into the postseason.”

The all-time passing mark doesn’t seem to be that big of a deal for Salter.

“Reggie wanted to set those all-time passing marks and I wanted to be the one to help him on the receiving end of some of his passes,” said Salter. “I wish it could’ve happened for him. I’m proud of what I’ve been able to accomplish and most of that has to do with honoring God and Reggie.”

One thing for certain, Salter doesn’t want the magic run to end.

“Playoffs are a whole different beast,” said Salter. “You slip up here and there, and it could be the little things that add up to big things, you’re season is over. I think Coach T has built us up with tremendous discipline and work ethic and that nobody is going to outwork us. If someone beats us, then they will have to be a much better team. We’ve got 12 wins in our pocket and four more of them would certainly make everything sweet.”

Thompson realizes that he has a pretty good one in his pocket as well.

“At this time of the season, you know everyone must have a dang good quarterback,” said Thompson. “Well, we know one thing for sure, we’ve got a tremendous one in the form of Jimmy Salter.”

FB-fanatic
11-30-2012, 09:18 AM
http://www.kwtx.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8015815

WOS1
11-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Not seeing anything. Bro...

bp80884
11-30-2012, 10:58 AM
Not seeing anything. Bro...

Go to the full site and the video is at the bottom.

http://www.kwtx.com/_254sports/high

WOS1
11-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Special player! And a good kid, too, from what I hear.

FB-fanatic
11-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Special player! And a good kid, too, from what I hear.

Same to be said about Salter, also.

WOS87
11-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Coleman is only a junior.. Lorena will be a force to be reckoned with next year. He is amazing

defense51
11-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Congrats WOS

YTBulldogs
11-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Nice job WOS. Good luck next week.

FB-fanatic
12-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Coleman is only a junior.. Lorena will be a force to be reckoned with next year. He is amazing
Coleman worked hard this past summer, working with Odell James over at Baylor on his passing game. Went from 1000 yards passing his soph year to about 1775 this year, and becoming Lorena's all-time passing leader. Thanks.

The Mustangs defense - wow! They were everything they were billed as plus some. They absolutely shut us down. Very quick and swarming. Also, props go out to Silsbee and West Columbia if they found a way to put points up against these guys.

God luck next week!

bp80884
12-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Coleman worked hard this past summer, working with Odell James over at Baylor on his passing game. Went from 1000 yards passing his soph year to about 1775 this year, and becoming Lorena's all-time passing leader. Thanks.

The Mustangs defense - wow! They were everything they were billed as plus some. They absolutely shut us down. Very quick and swarming. Also, props go out to Silsbee and West Columbia if they found a way to put points up against these guys.

God luck next week!

Congrats to WOS, defense was crazy good. With everyone in the box I kept waiting for them to make a mistake and it just never happened.

With speed and discipline that defense will be tough. I have seen Navasota in the playoffs and it will be crazy to see WOS defense and Navsota's offense week. Good luck to the Mustangs next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOS87
12-01-2012, 06:21 PM
http://orangeleader.com/hssports/x942839812/Stangs-put-the-squeeze-on-Leopards

bp80884
12-02-2012, 02:22 AM

God luck next week!

I think he needs to focus on Soccer, I see more opportunity here!

Thank God Soccer season is here. I'll take the China Spring soccer team over any 3a program (and a lot of 4a and 5a programs too).

FB-fanatic
12-02-2012, 11:39 AM
I think he needs to focus on Soccer, I see more opportunity here!

Thank God Soccer season is here. I'll take the China Spring soccer team over any 3a program (and a lot of 4a and 5a programs too).
You guys are loaded and I'm looking forward to watching you guys. We are rooting for Daven. Will Tye be playing?